少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

from Soshified:

Mini album sales update

Jan 07, 2,524 albums (Real time chart #1, Day chart #1, Week Chart #5)

Jan 08, 8775 albums (Real time chart #1, Day chart #1, Week Chart #1)

Jan 09, 3,483 albums(Real time chart #1, Day chart #1, Week Chart #1)

(Up to 3pm Kr time for today's)

Jan 10, 1,200 albums(Real time chart #1, Day chart #1, Week Chart #1)

Up to 5pm Kr time:

Total sales: 16,382 albums.

Edit;

They broke Hyori's Hyorish album 16000 a week record.

They sold >16000 in 4 days with a mini album.

Oh-Em-Gee. I am so happy ^^

xnightmare697 thank you so much for the caps. Would you mind if you post it here?

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12508

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fara_diggory

Umm this is my first ever posting. A question if anyone could tell me because I got freak out (really freaked out) when my cousin told me this. Just a clarification. There was a rumor that they had a 9 month rest before their comeback because Tae yeon got pregnant? :crazy: Seriously don't be mad at me please. I just want to ask if its true. Thank you and I'm sorry. :sweatingbullets:

Oh and yeah thanks for the video. it was great. I couldn't leave the computer for a whole hour. They all look great and happy. :D

hahaahhaah....lol

your cousin is some kind of funny perso..

yeah, you can see taeyeon everywhere when they're on hiatus..

Guest luumanhgirl

Congratulation...!!!Our girls broke the record...

And they had a great comeback..

Good news..

Now they will start to promote mini album,so it will be sold more and more

The biggest target is 100.000+ mini album copies are sold..

S♥ne...Please buy their album to support our girls.

Today I'm so happy and proud of our girls.They must work hard for this comeback.

I love soshi.!!

Guest zahieyjunki

is himnae the full version of haptic!!!

but i prefer haptic lyrics more!!!

the beat is so rocks!!

but the performance not too bad!!

they doing great in it!!

i love the outfit!!

taeng & yul sick? loll~! hpe they recovered from it coz they need more energy in their nextnext perofrmance!!

it seems on cyworld chart the girls going so strong today!!

still no 1 but can someone post the charts here?

i want to see other songs as well!!

are the rest of the songs doing well in the charts?

sm family is loved!!

they really congratulating the girls for their comeback!!!

miya, thnx for posting the info!!

more than 16k in just 4 days??

one word "amajing" !!!!

hope they get 50k in maybe one month~!!

great job girls!!!

Umm this is my first ever posting. A question if anyone could tell me because I got freak out (really freaked out) when my cousin told me this. Just a clarification. There was a rumor that they had a 9 month rest before their comeback because Tae yeon got pregnant? :crazy: Seriously don't be mad at me please. I just want to ask if its true. Thank you and I'm sorry. :sweatingbullets:

Oh and yeah thanks for the video. it was great. I couldn't leave the computer for a whole hour. They all look great and happy. :D

huh??? LOL XD XD your cousin totally playing round with you hahahaha

ssnd never break even once >.< esp Taeyeon lol XD

Guest Lishathestain

ok so that was a good comeback perf, could be better though ^_^

the things that didn't sit quite right w/ me:

- During the chorus, i think the background song/back up song wtvr u call it, was too loud. Also, i noticed some of the girls didn't lipsynch well enough during the chorus, so if u watch closely u can tell the background song is too loud thus makes the chorus sound too perfect.

also, w/ such an upbeat&fast songs, i was a bit taken a back on how the dance moves are so "active" haha.

- Yul sounds so sick :tears: i hope the kid is ok..

- Idk. somehow I thought the camera angles weren't too great. I WANT TO SEE SICA'S BABO FROM THE FRONT DANGIT T_T

i know they can do better than this, so i hope the next comeback performances would be better :)

and the things that got me all excited :w00t::

- Tiffany & Hyoyeon. They improved so much! Fany could control her voice better & Hyo just improved in general. aish :wub: so proud!

- Jessica's hair. it's so cute HAHAHA.

- JeNy's english on Himnae.. oh yea baby.

Guest Kikyo91

OMG they REALLY improved *__* especially HyoYeon *_*i'm really proud of them *_*

these songs are so catchy and funny <3 can't wait for a performance of Destiny *_*XDXD

and...their dress....aaaaaw! were sooo sexy *_*

REALLY HANDSOME COMEBACK <3<3

I'm curious to know if people can agree with me on this. And lemme tell you I love everyone in SM but hmmm.... SNSD's "Destiny" sounds VERY MUCH like BoA's "Listen to my Heart" yes yes?

Guest Jenster

I liked the Gee performance, but it could have been better. The camera man sucked for starters, couldn't even enjoy the choreography to the fullest.

Secondly, they modified the choreography for a couple parts that I liked in the MV (the part where Fany first sings, for example). Thirdly, since the song is so fast-paced, the girls struggled in making transitions in some parts of their dancing since they had to sing at the same time. Using hand-microphones seem to be a disadvantage for this type of song.

Hopefully, tomorrow's performance will be smoother. I think they did a good job overall though considering that it's their first performance.

Guest zahieyjunki

mucore technical is always sucks!!

i don't like it!!

but no doubt i love himnae performance coz it live singing by the girls!!

they're so fast choreograph the dance for himnae!!

i want to watch the girls won no 1!! is there any yt links for it?

are they won on mucore?

i'm not sure bout it~!!

the outfits is just so colourful!!

sica's hair is growing now!!

i love fany's hair!!!~

i hope next performance they will perform way to go!!

Guest wowkpop

:ph34r:<_<:D!!!

WOW i was really impressed at their vocals...they have improved sooooo much, and it's much more obvious than in the studio recording, since they get a few shots and can focus on singing or dancing one at a time. WHen I heard Seohyun start and sound EXACTLY like the album, I was like OMFG...the girls were almost dead on. The only ones who weren't really singing up to their own pars were Taeyeon, Yoona, and Yuri. I hear Taeyeon/Yuri were sick? Awww that's terrible...and Sunny was just in the hospital right? ANd Yoona...well up to early this week she was still a poor girl whose 2 out of 3 mothers were dying of leukemia so...well she wasn't really practicing for 9 months like the other members.

I was especially proud of Sooyoung, whose lives haven't been so stable, but she sounded GREAT tonight/last night/afternoon/whenever it was!!!

Also something interesting I noticed about the chants...they didn't sound like the normal fangirl screeches...they actually sounded like men were shouting too? It sounded like the whole house was going nuts! Hahaha that's awesome :)

100k!!!

(and wow lol I don't think I've ever used so many "!" before in just a few sentences xD)

can't wait until the HD link comes out on youtube

EDIT: btw are they simultaneously promoting these two songs, or was Himnae just for mucore? I mean, I love Himnae, but are they also going to sing the other songs on the minialbum too?

EDIT2: nvm the hd link is out lol :)

ok so that was a good comeback perf, could be better though ^_^

the things that didn't sit quite right w/ me:

- During the chorus, i think the background song/back up song wtvr u call it, was too loud. Also, i noticed some of the girls didn't lipsynch well enough during the chorus, so if u watch closely u can tell the background song is too loud thus makes the chorus sound too perfect.

also, w/ such an upbeat&fast songs, i was a bit taken a back on how the dance moves are so "active" haha.

- Yul sounds so sick :tears: i hope the kid is ok..

- Idk. somehow I thought the camera angles weren't too great. I WANT TO SEE SICA'S BABO FROM THE FRONT DANGIT T_T

i know they can do better than this, so i hope the next comeback performances would be better :)

and the things that got me all excited :w00t::

- Tiffany & Hyoyeon. They improved so much! Fany could control her voice better & Hyo just improved in general. aish :wub: so proud!

- Jessica's hair. it's so cute HAHAHA.

- JeNy's english on Himnae.. oh yea baby.

i think the sounds system also bad @_@ the music too loud and beat their vocals LOL coz the chorus part sound slouder than when they did their solo

but we just need to see tomorrow at inki hope they already feel lil bit at ease than today since this is their 1st perf

they must be practicing too much

ppl should give yoona a chance tho she barely performing with snsd while she's filming YAMD >.<

I just finish watching there comeback stage it was great im looking forward for more

"Gee" performance anyways i think it would have been better if they had those headset

microphone to sing to i personally felt they had a kind of trouble singing and dancing to

"Gee" with those microphones but nonetheless it was wonderful to see them all again

336090cf9.jpg

336121pn3.png

I'm curious to know if people can agree with me on this. And lemme tell you I love everyone in SM but hmmm.... SNSD's "Destiny" sounds VERY MUCH like BoA's "Listen to my Heart" yes yes?

sadly no.I prefer Listen to my heart as a song if you ask me.Nothing in those 2 songs struck me as similar.

Destiny sounds too weird for me,maybe i don't listen to those kind of music much.

As much as i love SNSD, Destiny is a song that won't grow to me.(I alr like it a bit more after a few listens but not a repeat on my playlist ><)

and the comeback performance was really good.Especially for HimNae.

But Gee was seriously lacking of energy.(I just know that the girls can definitely do so MUCH BETTER) I could tell that Taeng and Yul sounded weird because they were sick.Taeng couldn't really hit those high notes at the end spot on.T-T

Whereas, HimNae the live vocals are really great. :D

I'm sure MuBank and Inkigayo stages will be even better. ;)

Youtube Gee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EK_zCc94sQ&fmt=18

You know .. aish the cameras for Mucore were horrible tonight. They barely got the right girl doing the their solos and then there were too many group shots. T-T it was hard to follow and messed up the performance for me. Well I think the best part about their comeback is there's always room for improvement and they usually do an amazing job when it comes to showing us that they can only get better and better over time ^^

SNSD fighting ^^

Archived