• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest procrastinator

finished watching the performance

ugh. i could barely see or hear anything the player kept buffering

thank god i got to load the video in sosiz before the site broke down

is it just me or was the backing track too loud in the gee performance

it was a solid performance, there were a few bumps in the road

bless the girls and their feet which were probably killing them during the performance having to dance on a 5 inch nail in their heels

him nae was really high energy and just plain awesome

that was a great performance from what i was actually able to see

really didn't like the jackets though or the shoes

the stage seemed really small

hyoyeon was pretty freaking awesome in the gee performance

i'll add more later if i have to but.......its 4 in the morning and i need to sleep, good-night everyone :)

Guest roseseraphix

Jonathan012 thx for uploading! i havn watched it yet! hahas! judging on the pictures and caps on the performences..

It sure is great performance! i am in spazzing mode now~ flies to watch the perf now.. thx!

edit:

ningmeng zomg! thx for the HD one! =D

Guest svisual

i was a little surprise when i kept waiting and waiting for our girls to come out to perform until the 3MCs said their goodbyes and then BAM, our girls were the last to perform!!!!!!

and yes, the last performer in MuCore means they're no.1 ^^ how amazing are our girls?!

anyway watching the live stream, i think the girls were a little nervous for Gee?!?!?! idono. i know they can definitely do better. after watching the sosiz link video, wow! they did not too bad for the first performance. but i think everyone got to agree that himnae was performed much better with more energy!!!

this is the reason why i hate MuCore. not too fond of their sound system. i know my girls could have sounded much better on MuBank.

but nvm! it's over. one more performance tomorrow! woot!!!!!! our girls are jjang!!!!

Believe in the Power of 9. Because it's TRUE. ;)

Guest zahieyjunki

hey i'm back!!

i've just saw sica's ufo message!!

she said what??

haha taengsic all the way gurl <3!!!

my fav pairing in the group!!

loll pity yuri!!

i thought yulsic owns her!!

2 best vocals in the group!!

btw, thnx zippomaru for yt link & the pics!!

i need subs!! hope soshisubs will subbed the vids!!

loll~ sooyoung unnie such a cutie with her kids fans!!!

thnx lolly88 for the pics!!

people still requesting gee lyrics!!

the song is so addicting right?

the girls all 9 will be on chin chin?

yeay, 3 more days to go!!

their 1st promotion should be at chin chin!!

lolly88 thnx again for the individual pics!!

sica extremely queen of selfcams!!

i love what she wear!!

yeay, their album sells like hot cakes now!!!

can someone post what their currently album selling end of today??

really wanna know the progress!!

ak6c - over 800 sone waiting outside at mbc for music core performance

From SSF's sbox.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/222/55554491mz1.jpg

From ¦J-Æ-J¦ & SSF's sbox

I was expecting many fans to show up but not this much. I wonder if they'll all fit in there. SOnes are definitely awesome.

800 fans?? woah!! cool <3!!!

s>one really rocks the day!!!

i think half of the hall will pack for snsd fans only!!

SNSD IS LAST TONIGHT~

For Music Core they don't do a ranking chart like Mubank but the rumor is the more down the schedule list you are the higher up you on the list. Being the last performance = number 1 basically. I believe that 'Gee' is the first every comeback stage to perform last on MuCore. That means .... our girls are number 1........ Congrats .. Gee is doing soo frigging well

for real? i wish they be no 1 but kinda unbelievable at first if their first comeback they will be on top!!

lets just hoping that!!

sammyboi thnx for comeback stage pics!!

they wearing the mv outfits!! so cute!~

thnx lisha for the clearer one!!

btw, thnx for the yt link for the girls performance!!!

the girls pretty cute!! love their performance!!

and himnae too!!

gee gee~

i need to catch up all the vids i have not watch yet!!

the threads really doing awesome!!

more people!! yay~

do post more here people!!

Guest baby-swts

SNSD - Gee @ MBC Music Core 090109

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn94/cj...90110004835.jpg

or Click Here for YouTube

Note: The below clip is a live recording of MBC Live. It is not high quality and the video and audio may be out of sync. CJWTown will upload a higher quality video as soon as it is available.

Download at http://cjwforums.co.nr Sign up to be a member of the CJW Subbing team! For more details, visit http://cjwforums.co.nr (Especially in need of Translators/Timers)

OMG I LOVE YOU!!! :D

thankyou so much for the video ^_^

you are the best <3 hehe

the comeback was amazinggg <3 the cheers were loud

heh and the dance is so cute

Guest chris09

FINALLY!

I was able to watch their comeback stage.

and i feel like crying the moment they finished performing Gee.

after all the things that they've been through, especially the dream concert issue,

i feel so proud for them!

they've managed to be strong ^^

and now they're totally back in the music industry.

Go Go Girls Generation!

PS. The performance was really great. and their voices totally improved. :)

Guest luumanhgirl

Their comeback perfs are so great.I can't believe they can sing and dance very well.

I'm so proud of our girls.They do a impressive comeback..S9 jjang..

Thanks for sharing utube links...!!! You are so fast...S1 jjang..

^^ From the fan accounts I've read .. Yuri & Taeng were both really sick during the performance. You could really tell too usually Taeng & Yul are more upbeat. The dance for 'Gee' live was almost a bit too messy for me. However the singing was spot on minus for Yoonyul for 'Gee'. 'Himnae' was incredibly cute and upbeat, I really loved it. The dance is much different as well, but the best part was the JeNy duet. Overall the girls sounded incredible but the energy was lacking ... Fany's singing today was AMAZING THOUGH. Everyone has been complimenting on the kid, she really stepped up.

SNSD IS LAST TONIGHT~

For Music Core they don't do a ranking chart like Mubank but the rumor is the more down the schedule list you are the higher up you on the list. Being the last performance = number 1 basically. I believe that 'Gee' is the first every comeback stage to perform last on MuCore. That means .... our girls are number 1........ Congrats .. Gee is doing soo frigging well

Big Bang too.

ohyeaah

great live perf. yuri is sick :( i can tell from her voice. it wasn't bad though.

Also, a lot of sones were there.the cheers are loud. Perfect. snsd+sone=<3

i'm more excited about their MB perf next week :)

VVV Definitely Not T_T she's been around for the past few months DJing on chinchin,promoting her OST and appearing on variety shows like FO. so i guess from these obvious evidences we can tell that she wasn't.

Guest Allison

Leeteuk updated his cyworld mentioning our girls on his sidebar column. He's just congratulating them on their comeback.

1ymywi.png

Credit: jsplus & allisonbeezy (for the screencap)

Anyways, I watched both performances & I loved them both. All 9 did an excellent job.

It was a great comeback stage. Can't wait for the other comeback stages. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

v RUMOR!

Guest twilightphoenix248

Umm this is my first ever posting. A question if anyone could tell me because I got freak out (really freaked out) when my cousin told me this. Just a clarification. There was a rumor that they had a 9 month rest before their comeback because Tae yeon got pregnant? :crazy: Seriously don't be mad at me please. I just want to ask if its true. Thank you and I'm sorry. :sweatingbullets:

Oh and yeah thanks for the video. it was great. I couldn't leave the computer for a whole hour. They all look great and happy. :D

Guest ningmeng

Umm this is my first ever posting. A question if anyone could tell me because I got freak out (really freaked out) when my cousin told me this. Just a clarification. There was a rumor that they had a 9 month rest before their comeback because Tae yeon got pregnant? :crazy: Seriously don't be mad at me please. I just want to ask if its true. Thank you and I'm sorry. :sweatingbullets:

Oh and yeah thanks for the video. it was great. I couldn't leave the computer for a whole hour. They all look great and happy. :D

HAHAHAHAHA.

nope.

your cousin's playing with you.

taeyeon's one of the most active member.

if she's pregnant.

it's really obvious!

Archived