少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest chungmah.

OMAIGAAHHH NOTHING WILL LOAD KLAHDALdhjk.

sosiz is loading like a dinosaur D: but from the comments, I'm hearing it's great? :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest procrastinator

To those who post up the numbers and names of the people in the thread please take it down. The mods already warned people for doing that yesterday.

Anyways I'm watching the MV in sosiz right now and its taking so freaking long to load.

\-----edited-----/

~~but the girls look amazing!

ok so i have definately warmed up to the dance, its not as bad as the first minute of the mv indicates.

I definately have to say that I am looking forward to the performance.

O_O i just noticed the ghost whispery pitchy noises thats in the song, T_T i'm so slow.

LOVES IT!

sooyoung you have rekindled my love for you <333

kind of sad minho didn't get more a part though

Guest LilTii

omgosh i lovee the mv

and the outfits.. they are so cute!

seohyun is so cute with the molla part lol

and i finally see fany at the front when theyre dancing ^^ yay!

such a cute dance~

and hyoyeons cute jump

the girls look so beautiful

minho is pretty hot too =)

Guest part09box

Also in the last hour there's a rumor that Park JaeJung (Hose from YAMD) will be in MBC drama with a SNSD member in March.

Guest naivegal

Wooww,

Just wanna thank you for all of you guys

Can't say anything after saw the MV

just only GeeGeeGeeeeeeeeeee~

Love Taeyeon and Sooyoung Soooooo much ~

My Gee~ ^^

Guest jessygirl

I've finished watched the MV, I'm uploading it onto YTB, I'll post the link soon xD

The dance is cute, I think their outfits looks somewhat like "You go girls'"s

T-TTTTTTT PJJ .. stop taking our girls from us. No more dramas hahahaha.

Anyways if anyone is listening to MDB, Isak mentioned that she saw Hyo, Yul, Sooyoung, & Sunny yesterday they were calling out to her. And they were like "don't just call Tiffany or Jessica .. call us too" and they exchanged numbers so hopefully she'll be able to get them on soon.

Guest yienyienyien

Also in the last hour there's a rumor that Park JaeJung (Hose from YAMD) will be in MBC drama with a SNSD member in March.

wow, LOL..so funny..if it were true..if it's yoona again, i'll faint. :P Hopefully it won't be as pathetic as the one in YAMD (the plot is quite messed up).

Sigh, the MV loads so slowly..buffering like crazy. But it looks colorful and fun! :D :D

7 Jan 2009, the most hectic and crazy day for sones.

T-TTTTTTT PJJ .. stop taking our girls from us. No more dramas hahahaha.

Anyways if anyone is listening to MDB, Isak mentioned that she saw Hyo, Yul, Sooyoung, & Sunny yesterday they were calling out to her. And they were like "don't just call Tiffany or Jessica .. call us too" and they exchanged numbers so hopefully she'll be able to get them on soon.

heh, i would like to see Isak call the other girls too..it'll be fun. :D :D

Guest evanescent

thank youu blue smiley for the gifs, i cant wait for the actual MV, sosiz is too slow, too many users, nothing will load *AHH the anticipation. im surprised there are so many users in this topic as well, 230 users atm, definately shows the support for SNSD.

in the gifs, i really like tiffany's pink jumper, om GEE. cute!

Guest jingaling.

oh boy. this thread is kicking into high gear now.

oh gosh. it's taking forever to load T-T

i only saw like the first 10 seconds so far.

haha, minho picks up yoona.

at first i was like O_O but then i realized it was a mannequin he was picking up :lol:

gahhh, the buffering is killing me.

what PJJ + a snsd member in a drama? o__o

wow. today was really hectic.

so much in one day.

u guys are making me jealous lol...really want to see it...but hey remember don't post the number of members on this thread because we don't want to get another warning saying it doesn't have anything to do with our girls...

Guest inyeon.

^

^ it says that the video is unavailable, Soy. T_T nvm. i guess its just processing ! D:

Gah, thanks for the all the uploads guys. XD I cant wait for the processed YT link. XD Seems amazing. Its bright and cheerful fro mthe gifs posted!

Archived