少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest snail.

I like it but im kinda disappointed that it already got leaked. Cause I really think that this is their year and I dont want something like this stopping them from going on and having a great year. I know they put alot of hard work into what they do just like most groups do.

The Norabae (Karoked) from SM released the songs on it already so I guess it's officially released now. It's already the 7th in Korea. I guess that person just recorded it.

Taeyeon on We Got Married ... this news is not good at all :(

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOSH I read that Taeyeon will be in WGM and paired with JHD =_=

FOR REAL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! give her someone her age please =_=

OMGEE.is this for real?..hyung don??!he's way older.:(

and it is confirmed?..wtf!

will this even appeal people?..

i have nothng against taeyon in wgm,just give her someon her age,

puh-leez!

Guest chocoziie

WGM??!!! really!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but i dont know who is JHD that u mean

do u hav any pic of him??

when gee's mv will appear~ T^T

Guest yienyienyien

yeah it is =_= can you believe they paired cute taeyeon with a guy way older than her? and not even match >.< for real they will be like NO ONES fave @_@ give her someone her age ppl will be interested

yeah..and he's kinda annoying (and even more in WGM) Bleh. Worst SNSD news of the day. WGM filming schedule is hectic, taeng will be overworked for sure. She already has a bit of insomnia, she should rest more. Actually, I hope the ratings will be lower..then she can quit it. Good.

^

^

he's the old big guy who keeps interfere with SIY & Crown J couple

anyway i hope this is a rumor since Taeyeon will start activities with snsd and you know how they will have NON STOP schedule like last year

so i hope she wont be in WGM (if being paired with that guy >.<) but if someone her age and compatible im ok lol XD

taeyeonjhdub3.jpg

소녀시대의 태연이 정형돈의 새 가상 파트너로 MBC '일요일 일요일 밤에-우리 결혼했어요'(이하 '우결')에 전격 출연한다.

7일 방송가의 한 관계자에 따르면 태연은 최근 '우결' 출연을 확정지었다. 태연은 '우결'에서 정형돈의 가상 파트너로 나설 예정이다. 태연과 정형돈은 지난 5일 이미 '우결' 첫 촬영을 마쳤다. 이번 촬영은 현재 '우결' 제작진을 포함한 MBC 노조원들이 파업 중인 관계로, 계약직 직원들이 끝냈다.

태연을 새 파트너로 맞아들인 정형돈은 그 간 솔로로서 크라운제이-서인영 가상 커플의 집에 얹혀살았다. 하지만 크라운제이와 서인영 커플이 최근 하차를 결정하면서, 이번에 태연과 새로운 가상 커플을 이루게 됐다.

국내 최고 인기 걸그룹 중 한 팀인 소녀시대의 리더 태연은 깜찍미와 귀여움을 매력으로 하고 있다. 이에 따라 그 동안 '우결'에서 '대표 진상'으로 평가 받아온 정형돈과 새 커플로서 향후 어떤 모습을 보여줄 지에 관심이 쏠린다. 태연과 정형돈이 가상 커플을 이룬 모습은 이르면 이달 내로 첫 방송될 예정이다.

한편 태연과 정형돈의 새 커플 확정으로 '우결'은 앞으로 손담비-마르코, 화요비-환희, 강인-이윤지 등 네 쌍의 가상 커플로써 프로그램을 이끌게 됐다.

C. star.moneytoday

OMG i cant believe this =_= WTH WGM staff thinking =_=

Guest jingaling.

taeyeon on WGM? nooooo T-T

she already has chinchin. & the next few months is gonna be very busy for the girls.

they could've at least chose someone younger .. or one of the other girls to do it.

omgeee the full album's out.

SNSD Taeyeon will become a new couple on MBC "Sunday Sunday Night" show 'We Got Married."

taeyeonjhdub3.jpg

On the 7th, a person confirmed that Taeyeon will join "WGM" as a regular on the show. It is planned that her partner will be Jung Hyungdon. Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon filmed their first episode together on the 5th. The shooting currently took place despite the MBC workers union strike.

Taeyeon's partner Jung Hyungdon is currently living at the Crown J and Seo Inyoung house. However, with the departure of Crown J and Seo Inyoung, he will start a new couple with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is the leader of SNSD, one of the nation's top girl groups, and has bright and cute charms. There is alot of interest to see just how her and Jung Hyungdon, who has developed a hated personality on the WGM show, will match together as a couple. The first episode with Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon is expected to air towards the end of this month.

Together with the Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon couple, there are four other couples on the show: Son Dambi-Marco, Hwayobi-Hwanhee, Kangin-Lee Yoonji.

credits to StarNews and boxclub@soshified.com/forums

this is the 1st time i AGAINST wgm couple >.<

Guest procrastinator

I'm hoping that Taeyeon isn't really paired with the guy instead she was there to like help with a mission for kanji couple.....I really, really, really don't want these two together it is all sorts of wrong on so many levels!

If they were going to have a pairing with him at least make it Sooyoung, now she will be able to keep him in line. and make everything hilarious.

freaking nevermind

why does it have to be taeyeon though she's already so busy with her current schedule, she has the most going on at least pick another member. I want that girl to be healthy and be able to sleep!

Guest yblove

The Norabae (Karoked) from SM released the songs on it already so I guess it's officially released now. It's already the 7th in Korea. I guess that person just recorded it.

Taeyeon on We Got Married ... this news is not good at all :(

Oh ok thats good then. Im glad its official now. I hate when people get leaked thats why I was worried about it. I think im going to buy this album now. Sounds like a winner to me.

Guest inyeon.

OH GOD. WTF, WHY!? WHY WHY WHY!? JUNG HYUNGDON? Are you fricken kidding me? Gosh, man. TOTALLY PISSED OFF....ill go rant somewhere else. <_<

On the other hand, its kinda weird that the MV isnt coming out; but ill wait patiently. ^^

Guest yukumushio

OH SHI-

I just like TaeYon, so seeing more of her is good!

I hope she won't crack and explode under the enormous amount of stress fatmanHyung Don will give her.

Watching her screaming in rage would be cute. haha

So, starting next sunday she'll be in WGM?

I think she'll be a comedy thing. romance between those two :lol: hahahaha

Who knows. They might fall in love!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The expression I thought when I read the news is "mini cooper has hit the fan"

Guest suzata

NOOOO ...I was wishin with all my heart that this would be a rumour but why the hell !!!! damn i m soo pissed now ...y y hyung don ...damn and why does it have to be taengu ....i just feel like crying now ...please tell me this is not true ..please

and i cant wait for the MV ....i'm about to die from waiting lol ...but still cant take my mind off taeyeon with someone else ....worst news for me seriously ....i'm soo not happy ..oh taengu i love u too much ..this is so not fair !!

Guest Shortyyy126

ROTFL.

everyone should take a breather; i'm sure taengu and HD's episodes will be purely comedic. even if they DO act all lovey dovey.. it would be funny, imo.

Guest superherojaejoong

Yo, for the WGM pairing, itll be comedic, nothing more than that!!

Im happy its HD and not some crazy idol, i dont want any more antis for Taengoo... altho Hd is kinda pushing it....

I hope Soshisubs subs it all!

ill acually watch WGM now.

though i dont like the pair-up...

i'll definitely watch wgm for taeng..just because i love her.^^

and im trying to calm myself down.

think about it,it would be a funny couple..

Fun to watch:D

thanks for the preview links!..

destiny is another amazing track :D

Guest XiahxTiffany

guys lol the paring is supposed to be funny

its not supposed to be a serious couple :)

its probably just for laughs

rite now im addicted to Gee and Destiny now !!!!

wow both are amazing songs

cant wait for mv release .. more than that!!!! I WANT THE ALBUM NOW!!!!! :)

really am so happy for them being number 1 in two days that is amazing!!!!

welll rite now im looking forward to WGM and NEW ALBUM!!!

Archived