少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -masa-

Randomness in their Teaser Video:

The letters form a variety of words before the name Gee. I watched it frame to frame and here is the list:

Girls'

Generation

Good

Genius

Great

Galaxy

Glory

Grace

Go For It

Grand

Goal

Glitter

Glow

Guess

Garden

Giant

Guard

Global

Groove

Gee

Guest bluelily

Has any figured out who says "My first love story" at the end of the teaser? I can't find a answer in the backpages. Or do they say something else?

Guest baby-swts
Has any figured out who says "My first love story" at the end of the teaser? I can't find a answer in the backpages. Or do they say something else?

lol its obviously Tiffany ^_^

thnx baboshi for the HD caps!!! :)

imma make icons & banners now :blush:

im pretty sure that's tiffany only cause im a fany fan. other fans should know this too (:

btw, i really love the album cover. its so cute how taeny are next to each other, and also yulsic.

the royal couples of soshi are back YO !

i hope theres a lot of taeny moments on the 40page booklet.

cant wait to get my copy (: i preordered today behind my mother's back. hahahah.

Guest kangeroo

Finally saw the album cover and i have to say it's simple, plain, yet mature and sexy. Plus all the girls look great in that pic...they're all very compatible, eventho there are 9 girls (that's hard to achieve). I'm so digging the skates...it presents them as fun and youthful.

I'm so glad to hear about how hyped up their comeback is in Korea and internationally.

i truly hope that S<3nes really do support the girls not only by cheering and listening to their songs on-line, or by downloading legally or illegally, but by buying hard copies of their minialbum. Digital sales, IMHO, aren't as important because in the end digital sales aren't as heavily weighed compared to album sales. But it'd be great if the girls did have high sales in both. :P If there are any fans i really do have faith in, it has to be S<3nes. C'mon show your love and support. Despite this being a minialbum, i hope to see us do the impossible by helping the girls get 100K+ sales. Only then do i believe people will start giving the girls credit where it is deserved.

and i'm always happy to hear how many S<3nes there are!!

They sure do have a huge fanbase for a girlgroup!

Guest Lishathestain

thanks for the HD caps baboshi ^_^

guh so adorable! <3

what i like about the girls?

b'coz they more natural.

they not hypocrite :)

that why they my most fave girls group! ^_^

they not acting to be "too good" on stage or stage,

they just be their self .

i know right? they act just like girls their age. they don't try to be perfect, to be wiser than their age, or to be cuter (heck they're cute when they're not even trying -_-).

they make mistakes like any normal people do, they ask forgiveness, they stand up after falling, etc.

i'm just a proud S♡NE :D

1230938970season4018004io9.jpg

c;키컸다태연@sosiz

Guest missimpressive

YOONA HIT HER NOSE WHILE BOWING!

nosetrophysm2.gif

credit to maverick@ssf

yoona was so happy about winning at kbsdrama awards, she bow straight into the trophy! lol

Guest &anita_*
im pretty sure that's tiffany only cause im a fany fan. other fans should know this too (:

btw, i really love the album cover. its so cute how taeny are next to each other, and also yulsic.

the royal couples of soshi are back YO !

i hope theres a lot of taeny moments on the 40page booklet.

cant wait to get my copy (: i preordered today behind my mother's back. hahahah.

omg i also wish for taeny moments <333 and keke, preordering behind your mother's back!

anyone got the full video yet?from the preview,it seems like a good song with a good PV

ooh, you mean the full MV/PV? it's going to come out on the 7th :] ahh i cant wait!

and LMAO ^ omg yoona is so cute and dorky~ wahah so adorable :) she looks so happy winning

and orangesmartie! of course we remember you! you should post here more often ^^ and i agree with everything you said in your post~ im really loving the concept; it definitely shows that our girls are growing up and becoming beautiful young ladies~

Guest XiahxTiffany

haha yoona bumped into the trophy

wat a silly girl :)

wow really wondering how much times u watched the preview

i think i watched it for 2 hours straight so about

240 times lol !!!!!

Guest haeppy

omg seriously cannot wait for the girls! im so excited!~ gee sounds sooo good and yess. the girls have been working really hard, especially our deer eyed yoona and cute little leader! but now they're coming back! its soh nyuh shi dae again!! i cant wait! ill be sure to support their album and buy it! you should all do the same!!!

Guest maryxsweets

Quick question, how much does yesasia charge for shipping to the U.S. if I'm only buying Gee? The order will be less than U.S. $39, so = no free shipping.

Thanks guys!

Guest yienyienyien
YOONA HIT HER NOSE WHILE BOWING!

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5428/nosetrophysm2.gif

credit to maverick@ssf

yoona was so happy about winning at kbsdrama awards, she bow straight into the trophy! lol

that's so cute!! I didn't notice that.. XD

Btw, international sones are awesome. For the last 30 days (bestseller list on Yesasia), Gee minialbum has moved from #5 to #3! :D And of course, for a week, it's the best selling album. When the minialbum is released, I bet the international sales will increase, it's a really good start for soshi.

Guest XiahxTiffany

i just watched immortal music classics with bi and taeyeon :)

i loved her i thought she was the main part of the show lol

Quick question, how much does yesasia charge for shipping to the U.S. if I'm only buying Gee? The order will be less than U.S. $39, so = no free shipping.

Thanks guys!

It depends on where you live .. you know you can check the shipping prices before you pay for it ^^

Also I suggest that if you want the poster & cd to still buy from YESASIA because when the Poster comes out, if you buy it plus the cd (and even with the extra shipping) it's less than DVDheaven's bundle with both and shipping. DVDheaven might look cheaper at first glance but it really isn't because of shipping costs.

Let's buy albums and feed the girls ^^ (Skinny Sica needs some loving).

Guest chris09

hq4.jpg

@baboshi, thanks for sharing the caps ^^

---

wooooh!!! let's call this one the S<3one 100,000 Album Sales Mission ^^

i'm glad MuBank showed their teaser :)

and Yoona with the trophy is so just funny ^^

glad to be part of S<3one ^^

Guest maryxsweets

Thanks Soy!

LOL I remember getting messages from you when I first joined Soshified. Sorry I never responded :sweatingbullets:

I thought it would be embarrassing admitting that I LOVE them, even though I'm older than all of these girls and don't understand a lick of Korean :P I think I replayed the GEE teaser more than fifty times by now, and I'm addicted.

Anyhow, I don't see where I can order the poster. Can anyone direct me to it?

Guest agnesia60

Korea Artists on 2008 Melon Awards

Download Top 10

1 Big Bang - Haru Haru

2 Wonder Girls - Nobody

3 Wonder Girls - So Hot

4 MC MONG - Circus

5 Lee Hyori - U-Go-Girl

6 Jewelry - One More Time

7 Big Bang - The Last Farewell

8 Davinchi - Love and war

9 SG Wannabe - Lalala

10 Taeyeon - If

source: sunmijjang

credit: wonderholic

hahaha...happy for taeyeon....I am proud of her...hope that this new minialbum will do great....more umma solo? heee...taeyeon...do take care!!!!!!!

Guest bluelily

baby-swts & likewhoaitsnixx, thank you for answering my question. I thought it was tiff, but I was hoping that the other girls had learned to perfect their English a little.

100,000 Album Sales Mission a definite do.

Archived