少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest agnesia60

just curious...well everyone here (international fans) are hyped up with Gee....and snsd teaser....just wondering what is the reaction of fans in Korea? How's the pre-order in South Korea? Any feedback from the fans ? haha...know it is too early to judge but would be nice if they are also excited about their return?

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love4dbsk&suju

im in love with the teaser! the beginning of Gee is so very catchy!

the days ive missed this thread HAS BEEN THE BUSIEST!

CONGRATS TO YOONA! (bless her, she cried) AND I HOPE SUNNY IS OKAY!

090102 SNSD 's Comeback stage teaser on kbs music bank

credit; zippomaru

they played the teaser on music bank ^^

oh my just listen to the crowd's reaction!!! SO MUCH screaming.<333333333

they also missed the girls. :w00t:

just curious...well everyone here (international fans) are hyped up with Gee....and snsd teaser....just wondering what is the reaction of fans in Korea? How's the pre-order in South Korea? Any feedback from the fans ? haha...know it is too early to judge but would be nice if they are also excited about their return?

haha of course they are as hyped up as we are!!

the preordering of Gee online has been crazy according to part09box. Feedback im not sure but they are now always on the top 10 searches on Korean sites like Daum and Naver... :D

Everyone is going crazy about their comeback. B)

^

^

mirima2244 ooooh that's Great

thank you for sharing it here ^^

TAENGOO!!!! LOL XD it's been so long since i saw her hair like that with no bang

mmm i think the feedback is good

they've been #1 in both Naver and Apple idk where else

11772912ic9.jpg

#1 Gee

#5 ITNW

#7 Baby Baby

#10 Girls' Generation

c.tamatron

even their old songs back on the chart ROFL XD

Guest part09box

The reaction of Korean fans is like crazy! Everyone's spazzing and all day today the topic was about buying the album and obtaining those hard-to-get Music Bank tickets.

The teaser reaction is very good even among nonfans too. Most often people comment how pretty the girls look and how they've matured.

For pre-orders, to give you an example, we can look at pre-order situation at the major music retailer Lees Music.

Usually a female kpop artist album gets average of about ~100 purchase comments after selling for weeks.

In just one day SNSD Gee has 1300 comments now.

And in about a week you can see whether Gee album is a success, when the First Week Sales numbers come in.

Top female kpop artist has about 10,000 First Week Sales.

From what I've seen I think Gee can maybe do 20,000.

The reaction of Korean fans is like crazy! Everyone's spazzing and all day today the topic was about buying the album and obtaining those hard-to-get Music Bank tickets.

The teaser reaction is very good even among nonfans too. Most often people comment how pretty the girls look and how they've matured.

For pre-orders, to give you an example, we can look at pre-order situation at the major music retailer Lees Music.

Usually a female kpop artist album gets average of about ~100 purchase comments after selling for weeks.

And in about a week you can see whether Gee album is a success, when the First Week Sales numbers come in.

it's interesting to know that ^^ and i'm glad they're having good feedback from nonfans too

i really hope the album will be a success and the whole songs in the mini album will be a success

hmmm for mini album you think they can get 20,000? that's kinda hard with the situation (low sales) in korea now no?

i'm wondering if Korean S♥ne already preparing a chant for the girls lol XD

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

OMG the new teaser is so fly LOL

I thought that they will be new concept but they still use the cute doll concept kinda lol

The song sound catchy from the teaser cannot wait to hear the full song

Guest part09box
it's interesting to know that ^^ and i'm glad they're having good feedback from nonfans too

i really hope the album will be a success and the whole songs in the mini album will be a success

hmmm for mini album you think they can get 20,000? that's kinda hard with the situation (low sales) in korea now no?

Yes 20,000 First week sales is very hard for female artists.

SNSD 1st album had about 7000 First week sales, but that was when SNSD was newbie.

Now with SNSD's name recognition 10,000 first week is no problem.

But with the current fever among fans even 20,000 is possible I believe~

Guest agnesia60

SNSD 1st album had about 7000 First week sales, but that was when SNSD was newbie.

wow, thanks pp....glad to know that snsd is going well.. Definitely hope that snsd can return with a smash....although other girl groups in korea are as talented....but would be happy to see snsd excelling....achieving a feat that is by no means easy...it would be a moral booster for them....looking back at what happen to them in 2008.......really hope that they will do will with this mini album....hope that this can be a step to help them achieve greater heights.........snsd fighting!!!!!!...taeyeon fighting!!!!!!

OMG the new teaser is so fly LOL

I thought that they will be new concept but they still use the cute doll concept kinda lol

The song sound catchy from the teaser cannot wait to hear the full song

hahaha i think it's continuity(?) from the 1st concept

like from Doll/Mannequin as in young girls/teenagers

then the "awakening" as real ppl as in more mature girls and else i think

ooooh 7000 1st week sales for 1st album and yeah back then they're just a newbie

i can see 10,000 for Gee if the sales for their 1st album like 7000, but 20,000 idk still kinda hard no >.<

i think it will be ok with 7000-10,000 LOL XD if all s♥ne buying the album it wouldn't be hard to get 20,000

i hope the fans also get the ticket for MuBank to support the gals 1st Comeback and cheer for them

Guest rolypogi

oh men! can't sleep ...

can't stop thinking about SNSD

i keep on browsing this thread hehe ...

again congrats to YoonA

have a blessed 2009 ^_^ ..

more power to SNSD ..

Guest Lishathestain

so many links&news updates to thanks to :DTHANK YOU GUYS <3

and i see a lot of new/first time posters too ^_^ welcome to the thread!

it would be really nice to get the 10,000 sales, but 20,000? that would be uber nice! :P *crosses fingers*

Guest KsDreams

I hope lot of Sone will get tickets to support the gals. whenever I see an artist come back, it's like the place (KBS, SBS, etc) are full of their fans so that would be amazing if for their come back, they are facing a pink river.

I'm sure we can reach the 10 000 albums sale, it's like I can feel that all Sones are very supportive of the girls and are buying the album.

I've a question. since Sone became the official fanclub, did SM release any numbers? I've always been curious abt how many official Sone there is in Korea

[edit] dont know if it was already posted

cuteseohyunnewbj9.gif

Seohyun being all cute and waving to SONE. (btw first time I made a gif...so yeah it looks bad, sry)

and because I'll never get tired of seeing it, the PINK RIVER

dc08zc1uf9.gif

Guest part09box
I've a question. since Sone became the official fanclub, did SM release any numbers? I've always been curious abt how many official Sone there is in Korea

[edit] I topped a page...I'll find smth to share...will edit back

The Sone official fanclub is still not open yet. Hopefully SM will open it with the girls' comeback.

It's impossible to know the exact number of fans but people estimate SNSD has about 150,000~200,000 fans in Korea. Boybands have more fans but SNSD has the largest number of fans for female artist in Korea.

Guest ningmeng
The Sone official fanclub is still not open yet. Hopefully SM will open it with the girls' comeback.

It's impossible to know the exact number of fans but people estimate SNSD has about 150,000~200,000 fans in Korea. Boybands have more fans but SNSD has the largest number of fans for female artist in Korea.

so many fans? i didn't noe.

maybe because of the DC incident, i tot they had more antis than fans.

HAHA. but glad to noe!

Guest wing834

they do hav a lot of anti-fans~ but ppl often forget that they do hav A LOT of fans aswell~ and the most fans outa the female groups~ they sell alot more CDs than other female groups~ but i guess the more popular u r the more antis u get~ SUPPORT SNSD~! cant wait for their album

Archived