少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mira004

felt like editting after all soshi updaes!

back from sch just now,,

saw teaser

WOW

lol..

then edtted..

bored luhh

geealbumleg.jpg

can guess which is who's?

geealbumfull.jpg

geealbumhead.jpg

leg-less

geealbumbody.jpg

head-less put your own head..hahah

New posters coming out~ It's good ^^

The current Gee Mini Album pre-order activity at Korean online music sites is HOT.

But we need to make album sales even greater!

CD sales is low in Korea because they buy digital singles now. But CD sales is still VERY important because it affects chart and award wins.

Top Kpop female artists sell around 50,000 ~ 70,000.

Music industry people expect SNSD GEE to sell around 70,000~80,000.

If GEE can do 100,000 it would be an amazing accomplishment, and you can help~

The girls schedules are already crazy. Even before the comeback stage there's already two known variety show shootings but there are probably more. And Yoona's YAMD filming is NOT finished yet - her shooting schedule will be hectic till the end. Let's continue our cheer for them~

On Music Bank today, they'll show a SNSD New Years Greeting clip~

Can't wait for the New Years Greeting Clip.

And I think if SNSD fans try hard enough (but Korean and International ones) 100,000 is possible, if we can do it for the 1st album, we can do it for the mini-album because we support their music ^^ Go go ge-ge-geee. I can't wait there's sooo many new SNSD shows and events to look forward to, hopefully we'll be up to date on everything (includes subbing).

Guest part09box
Can't wait for the New Years Greeting Clip.

And I think if SNSD fans try hard enough (but Korean and International ones) 100,000 is possible, if we can do it for the 1st album, we can do it for the mini-album because we support their music ^^ Go go ge-ge-geee. I can't wait there's sooo many new SNSD shows and events to look forward to, hopefully we'll be up to date on everything (includes subbing).

Yes I kind of want 100,000 very badly myself, because it is the magic number for CD sales, just like 40% was the magic number for YAMD to become a "national drama". 100K will confirm SNSD's position as top Kpop female group in public's mind.

By the way yesterday's YAMD rating had record of 42%~

^

oooh i wonder how's the pre-ordered in korea now?

i hope all s♥ne will buy snsd's album and make it Hit another 100k

eventho it will be hard for mini-album esp girlgroup

but if they can snsd will marked themselves and make history as one of the highest selling (Idol) female artist in the past 6 or 7years no?

YoonYul is REAL! =DD

ahh Sica laid her head on SYoung's shouders.TaeNy<3

ooh Maknae in a sexy pose.thanks for this pic! :D

as well as Soy for the clearer one.

The song's too amajjing. Even backward, it sounds good hahah

oh dang i hear Jessica's "dish dish dish dish" ROFLLL. Thanks for this! ^^

okay i've decided to finally post.....i've been a silent reader for quite some time and i believe that it is time for me to post. all i have to say is that i am totally excited for the girls comeback and that 2009 will bring them an awesome adventure like they did in 2007-2008. love love love them....quite funny how they are all my age, but find them to be my idols.....but all i have to say is that they are very dorky/beautiful (inside and out) and will stay a fan no matter what happens

so many people posting, i kind of just gave up on reading every single page (yes, i have no life) but just wanted to wish the girls luck in the future

Yes this is what i love to hear from S<3nes! B)

Ah, it's the first time I've 'properly' posted here XD

I was a fan of the girls back in their ITNW days and I kinda forgot them afterwards ^^; *bricked* But omg, when I saw the teaser... I became a fangirl once again 8D The song's going to be infectious, I can just feel it! Good luck to them (:

Can't wait for the performances ♥

Yay welcome again. :)

The current Gee Mini Album pre-order activity at Korean online music sites is HOT.

CD sales is low in Korea because they buy digital singles now. But CD sales is still VERY important because it affects chart and award wins.

The girls schedules are already crazy. Even before the comeback stage there's already two known variety show shootings but there are probably more. And Yoona's YAMD filming is NOT finished yet - her shooting schedule will be hectic till the end. Let's continue our cheer for them~

Good. Fans are already supporting them through digital singles.

Now its our turn to buy the physical cds guys. Buy buy and buy.lol. What????YAMD filming not done yet??? :oscrewbad KBS.

So now, our girls will be promoting their new music and also taking part in lots of variety shows. We have to support them to not waste all these darn crazy promotions that are and will be making our girls tired. T-T

V I enjoyed reading your post. :) Long but a good one. Come by often~ ^^

Guest simplicityx3

Aigooooo the new song, new mv, and the new look is so nice! I especially love the image when they are all in white. It looks so fresh. No crazy hair or makeup. Just simple and beautiful. I really like this concept and the tune to the song is awesome. Reminds me of 90s kpop. (I'm 24! I kinda miss the old sound of kpop and this just brings me joy and excitement!) Please pardon me if I sound too excited. Hehe. Anyways, I know Korea has a lot of female artists that has the cute concept, but so far from this new release, I like how they kept it clean but it's more mature and grown up so it's also attractive to listeners that likes a more mature sound. I honestly haven't listened to them in awhile because I'm not into the cutesy songs like Baby Baby and Kissing you. I stopped after ITHW and GG. But this looks so cool and I'm glad to have caught this! I haven't seen anything like this in awhile in the kpop music industry. And they're still keeping it appropiate! I like that!

This may seem totally random, but I can talk about this right? I just wanted to add, even though I have heard some harsh things antis do to the girls, I have to acknowledge and am really impress with the fans they have. Even though there use to be a lot of ridiculous antis against this group, their fanbase is still huge and I've never seen such dedication such as buying a lot of gifts (Cool gifts!) for each of the girls and there's a lot of members in just that one group. Everything that is made and given by the fans is so beautiful! And Sones are really good hearted. I think mostly the only reason why there's even hatred existed for the girls is because it's easy to get jealous of them. Especially since they're all still young. Like with Taeyeon, I can't imagine why people would dislike her but the only fact that she's so darn perfect and nice and they're jealous of that. Each member in the group is really beautiful with lovable personalities, and they have the ability to do anything. But SNSD fans always want the best for their artist. Their fans really take good care of them. I've seen fans like this for a lot of male artists but not female artists. Sones are cool! Keep it up Sones!

To be honest I'm not a big fan of SNSD since I'm not very well into their genre, although I've left some previous comments in this forum before, complimenting them. My younger sister comes into this forum a lot though. Good thing because of her, I got to see Gee! =) Anyways, but everytime I see them I can't help but be impressed and acknowledge their talent, yet I don't think they show enough of it but people would still know what they can do. They have such charm! I think with Gee, I know I'm going to start listening to them more. ^^

GASP* I didn't know I was going to write this much.

Guest DoraTae

OMG!!! They look so fantastic in the teaser!! O.O

growing-up girls are always beautiful like they are~ I feel like can't wait for their combake stage. *happy*

Thanks you guys for all the cap pics, I really love them ^^

Wow and the album's cover it's adorable!! We know they grown up and the cover confirms that they are!!

Only the cover i think it's worth buy it..haha

and i just found out a ending fancam at SBS Gayo DaeJun on 12/29/08

you'll see our taeng wandering around^^

08129 SBS Gayo DaeJun-Ending(2am, 2pm, Taeyeon, SuperJunior, Wondergirls, DBSK, Son Dambi, FTisland, SHINee)[fancam]

^^^^^^^

0:40-0:56- - again with TaeBin popular wondergeneration

and at the end SM family are back to thank their fans, you can spot taengoo the only little girl that night^^"

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Guest melody9.

MuBank SNSD New Years Greeting Message

http://sosiz.net/board/zboard.php?id=data&no=13753

I'll be back after I watch it to edit!

Seems like this was pre-recorded on last week on mubank. The girls look so pretty as always.

Yoona looks really pretty, im getting more fond of her due to im watching YAMD atm.

Omo. Sung, Yoong's YAMD filming STILL isnt over? how can that be? I thought Soy said that her filming sched is already finish.

Omo, I hope that she can cope with the comeback and all the filming still.. ><!

Yoong ah, fighting! SNSD fighting!

^ woot woot...

thanks for the clipp...

0.o yoona is not done yet with YAMD?? i remember that i saw a pic about an event like the closing of YAMD?? 0.o

i hope all schedule regarding YAMD will be ended before soshi's comebackk...

lets buy the mini album guys...^^ snsd hwaiting!

MuBank SNSD New Years Greeting Message

http://sosiz.net/board/zboard.php?id=data&no=13753

Thank you for the link :)

yea its definitely pre-recorded.

I saw a fancam on sosiz and the girls had so many ngs before they got it right LOLLL they kept giggling and laughing rofl.

---------------------------------------

SNSD gee top searched on Naver

n2ku9.jpg

54749746pq7.jpg

i love the teaser. Oh-Em-GEE! i was so happy with it and i replayed it for so many times that i can't even remember how many. LOL/

cecil, thank you for the G's in the teaser ^^

Mellerz thanks for the teaser gifs.

part09box, Soy and kris_argee for the album covers

thanks to everyone who uploaded the Gee teaser ^^

and waves to Citra ^^

btw, i just wanna ask about the mini album.

it costs US$11.49.

but does the shipping included in the price?

Guest chris09
Yes I kind of want 100,000 very badly myself, because it is the magic number for CD sales, just like 40% was the magic number for YAMD to become a "national drama". 100K will confirm SNSD's position as top Kpop female group in public's mind.

By the way yesterday's YAMD rating had record of 42%~

hooray for YAMD! I thought the shooting is already done, but i guess its not ^^

let's support Yoona until the end ^^

^

oooh i wonder how's the pre-ordered in korea now?

i hope all s♥ne will buy snsd's album and make it Hit another 100k

eventho it will be hard for mini-album esp girlgroup

but if they can snsd will marked themselves and make history as one of the highest selling (Idol) female artist in the past 6 or 7years no?

yeah, I hope everyone get a copy of the mini-album ^^

S<3ones!!! BUY THE ALBUM :)

Guest &anita_*
New posters coming out~ It's good ^^

new posters are coming out? :o so excited! and im so glad everyone's preordering <3 i really hope we can achieve 100k! i know we can do it sones! and yoona isn't done with YAMD? omg :tears: going to film and preparing for comeback..thats too crazy..

i love the teaser. Oh-Em-GEE! i was so happy with it and i replayed it for so many times that i can't even remember how many. LOL/

cecil, thank you for the G's in the teaser ^^

Mellerz thanks for the teaser gifs.

part09box, Soy and kris_argee for the album covers

thanks to everyone who uploaded the Gee teaser ^^

and waves to Citra ^^

btw, i just wanna ask about the mini album.

it costs US$11.49.

but does the shipping included in the price?

hey Miya! that price isn't with shipping, but the shipping is only 3.99 for standard..so the total was about $15 or $16 dollars ^^

090102 SNSD 's Comeback stage teaser on kbs music bank

credit; zippomaru

they played the teaser on music bank ^^

Guest fara_diggory

^

oh they played the teaser on MB...

wow,huhu..

now, i cannot wait to see them performing on stage..

yeah...

come on S♥Ne....

lets take 100,000 as our target..

yeah, we can do it,

let buy the cd...

you'll get more than enough when you hv the cd, better than just buy the single online...

huhu...

lets book it now!!..

*wave wave miya* ^^

Yeah all s♥ne let's all buy the album and make the gals HIT another 100,000copies hahaha

if they could make it last year why couldn't they this year^^

i think they've been on #1 too at Apple music kekekeke

090102 SNSD 's Comeback stage teaser on kbs music bank

credit; zippomaru

they played the teaser on music bank ^^

:w00t:

those teaser at MuBank make me want to see the perf so bad T_T

ugh SM sux sometimes lol XD just give us the song already it's not like we're asking the whole mini album songs rofl XD

Archived