少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest xyrhene

well at first i had mistaken seo hyun as a doll LOL

oh em gee

she really looks like doll in the teaser!!

oh em gee!!

ggahhh

s<3nes word for the day of course is GEE!!!

LOL!!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, it's the first time I've 'properly' posted here XD

I was a fan of the girls back in their ITNW days and I kinda forgot them afterwards ^^; *bricked* But omg, when I saw the teaser... I became a fangirl once again 8D The song's going to be infectious, I can just feel it! Good luck to them (:

Can't wait for the performances ♥

Guest Lishathestain

^OH YES THEY USE THE ROLLER SKATE PIC <3

i LOVE the simplicity of the cover :) i'm glad they use this picture instead the more colorful one.

dang tae looks mature there lol.

and YoonYul our twins in the center rofl. Sica should've put her head on Yul's shoulders instead xP

Guest luumanhgirl

OMGEEEE...I'm so excited.I also replay it hundreds of times...GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY...Oh no,I can't wait for the full MV and mini album.I'll surely buy it.All S♥ne will support our girls to sell over 100.000 copies.

I love white scene.It's simple and fresh.And they look like angel just awake.I'm addicted Gee.

More 3 days to hear the full song,more 5 days to hear all songs and MV,more 7 days to see them perform Gee in stage.

I swear we're getting something new everyday and I can't complain. OMG Seohyun looks extremely fierce in the album jacket picture. And I spot YoonYul & TaeNy ... I'm becoming a happy SNSD fan by the second...

Less fuzzy version?

Guest &anita_*

Ah, it's the first time I've 'properly' posted here XD

I was a fan of the girls back in their ITNW days and I kinda forgot them afterwards ^^; *bricked* But omg, when I saw the teaser... I became a fangirl once again 8D The song's going to be infectious, I can just feel it! Good luck to them (:

Can't wait for the performances ♥

ah welcome to the thread keke :) glad you started to notice the girls again ^^ hope you come by often!

OMGSH the album picture <33 thanks soy and part09box for sharing those! and OMGEEEEE TAENY REUNITED -dies a happy fangirl- i am so so so loving TaeNy and YoonYul! they are my favorites..seriously <3 and goodness, maknae looks so womanly! so slender and beautiful <3

Guest hello_world409

okay i've decided to finally post.....i've been a silent reader for quite some time and i believe that it is time for me to post. all i have to say is that i am totally excited for the girls comeback and that 2009 will bring them an awesome adventure like they did in 2007-2008. love love love them....quite funny how they are all my age, but find them to be my idols.....but all i have to say is that they are very dorky/beautiful (inside and out) and will stay a fan no matter what happens

so many people posting, i kind of just gave up on reading every single page (yes, i have no life) but just wanted to wish the girls luck in the future

Guest nad_donad

Huwaaa......they looked all pretty in the teaser.... (and teaser is too short!!!)

And the album cover look lovely...I like that they make it simple...

Yoona and Yuri really looked alike in the cover...

Roller skate? Hmmm....maybe they'll have retro/70's concept for they new album....

So so so can't wait for the full MV and single...and of course the performance...XD

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover glad the using that as the cover kekeke

i wonder if there will be skating thingy in the Mv XD

but im sure they wont use it on stage >.< too risky ^^;

SM really good at keeping the song from leaking ugh!!!

Guest bagia123

wow, the album's cover was Great!! i'm loving it... :tears:

btw, i'm trying my best to record the audio mess for Sooyoung. LOL my English xD

oh my Gee... i can't wait anymore xD

Guest bunnyboo83

Watched the teaser!and i'm anticipating!

this is so new to what they've done before.And i like their new concept.

a mature and fashionable SNSD.Well can't wait for the full song!

GEEGEEGEE baby baby..TEEHEE..

I was their fan too.when i first started Kpop.lol.sorry got out of them.But i'm back!Geee

and yoona soo young so pretty in the teaser.

and i like Tiff's haircut!

Guest aichunbing

the teaser is amazing

maknae with sunglass is so kool~~lol

cant wait any more for the mini

btw,is there anyone can tell me wat ffany says at the end of the teaser?

i feel the last word is not clear enough

thank you ahead

Guest part09box

New posters coming out~ It's good ^^

The current Gee Mini Album pre-order activity at Korean online music sites is HOT.

But we need to make album sales even greater!

CD sales is low in Korea because they buy digital singles now. But CD sales is still VERY important because it affects chart and award wins.

Top Kpop female artists sell around 50,000 ~ 70,000.

Music industry people expect SNSD GEE to sell around 70,000~80,000.

If GEE can do 100,000 it would be an amazing accomplishment, and you can help~

The girls schedules are already crazy. Even before the comeback stage there's already two known variety show shootings but there are probably more. And Yoona's YAMD filming is NOT finished yet - her shooting schedule will be hectic till the end. Let's continue our cheer for them~

On Music Bank today, they'll show a SNSD New Years Greeting clip~

Archived