少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plumblossoms

The teaser is out! Now, I just need to go back a few pages to find it :P On tv last night, I was watching them perform at the MBC Gayo Daejun (?) Is that what's it called? I don't know... it's a music festival...anyways, the girls performed Kissing You and Girl's Generation! I love the lollipops and I see a fanboy in the front with this really bright yellow shirt @__@

Thank you for sharing pictures <3 I can't wait for their comeback!

I hope Sunny recovers and none of the other girls get sick! Happy New Year!

Guest bluelily

just saw the teaser mv. LOVE IT! i have a new ringtone for this year. so CAN'T WAIT for the performance of the song. if i play the teaser again i will scream and my roomate will hate me in the morning.

Guest &anita_*

ooh thanks so much for the ringtones! yay i finally have a 'gee' ringtone ^^

Also some members, 3 or 4 of them will shoot Star king 100th special on Jan 5th.

You might as well hear this too now:

wow, great! SNSD are already starting to go on varieties haha :] but i really like starking~ can't wait to see the girls on it! and wow..2 second preview..really couldnt figure out much haha! gosh, wish there were more previews :/ thanks for sharing the news !

and i just have to post this..

seo-1.jpg

credit; ezreen@soshified

^LOL omg look at our maknae..cute maknae is now turning gangster? lol! but shes soooo cuuute and adorable.. i think i have a girl crush on seohyun lol! <33

Guest xyrhene

wooot!!!

oh em gee!!!!

the teaser is just soooo ggahhh!!

i love it!!!

weee..they're soo pretty

the cuteness kinda fade away..LOL

ggaahhh!!

can't wait!!

i want to buy the mini album!!!!

Guest noriebanzai

oh my..WOW..the teaser is amazing, the upbeat song is cute and catchy..i cant stop mumbling it.

Happy COMING BACK GIRLS' GEneration!!!

hope they will pull out great perfomances this year to promote their songs!!

i so love the colorful background

Guest fuuko-chan

Oh my GEEEEEE. The teaser just made me go hysterical.

I don't even know where I'm supposed to spazz so here I go in the SNSD thread lol. T_T

YOONA IS SOOOO BEAUTIFULLLLL~ T_T ARGH They all look so beautiful~

I can't wait. Seriously. T__T *dead*

Guest kangeroo

Finally i'm home, i've been so anxious to get to a computer.

atleast, i wasted time effectively instead of waiting on my comp for the teaser.

The teaser - wahh..the girls all looked gorgeous and so womenly beautiful! i see they are much more mature now physically and vocally. I like the theme "awakening" because it only means that the girls are growing more and more.

so far the sound clip of the teaser sounds really catchy! It's cutesy too...but it's addictive. gee gee baby baby...lalala

now i'm too anxious to hear the full song!!

the english part @ the end, something my first love story, i guess it'll be about love then?

Well, nonetheless, i'm just really excited for a comeback from these awesome girls!

Hwaiting girls!!

I just want to emphasize this: IMPORTANT!

Please support snsd by buying their minialbum, because i know i will!!

let S<3nes unite and show how great our fanclub really is!!

Not only that but everyone should take time and after they purchase the album from Yesasia to leave an amazing review. So begins our mission to get 100,000 plus sales for this mini-album. Let's show SM that SNSD's stuff is good enough for us to care enough to buy. ^^ That's the only way they can continue making music .. we need to show our interest as fans. Buy Buy Buy. There's 5 tracks and a 40 page photobooklet, you can't get much better than that.

On a site note .. goooo do your part as fans and wish Sooyoung, a happy birthday ^^

Guest melody9.

OMG, i dont know what to say about the teaser. ITS SO GOOD.

i really really love the part where theyre all just sitting like laughing and giggling like angels. gah. haha

i find it hilarious that johnny is such a soshi fanboy ahah. my my.. the things that the girls to them. ahaha

GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY. omg it's so catchy. i really rreally can't wait for the full song! 5th jan! COME QUICKER!!

Guest squattingduck23

After seeing the teaser and playing it 39847293472 times

I CANNOT wait for their comeback :)

I pre-ordered!! wooott

haha

OMGOSH back in September I had a dream about their second album.

Tengoo was sick T_T and at the time I was an SM Trainee, and the SM people were like.. mhmm you're pretty similar to Taeyeon.. go pose as her. so they made me record everything do the music video and the photo shoot and what not. I remember I felt really awkward cause the theme was kinda very promiscuous. it was kinda more like CSJH The Grace's One more time OK? theme. I also remember I got to be really good friends with Sooyoung and Seohyun :) it was REALLY fun cause Sooyoung was so silly. it was like she was ALWAYS delirious. haha LOL

sorry just sharing xD

anyways CAN NOT WAIT!~~

SNSD FIGHTING!

please do rest up and have strength and health!!

I CANNOT wait for their comeback :)

I pre-ordered!! wooott

haha

OMGOSH back in September I had a dream about their second album.

Tengoo was sick T_T and at the time I was an SM Trainee, and the SM people were like.. mhmm you're pretty similar to Taeyeon.. go pose as her. so they made me record everything do the music video and the photo shoot and what not. I remember I felt really awkward cause the theme was kinda very promiscuous. it was kinda more like CSJH The Grace's One more time OK? theme. I also remember I got to be really good friends with Sooyoung and Seohyun :) it was REALLY fun cause Sooyoung was so silly. it was like she was ALWAYS delirious. haha LOL

sorry just sharing xD

anyways CAN NOT WAIT!~~

SNSD FIGHTING!

please do rest up and have strength and health!!

LOL @ your dream.Promiscuous theme??xDDDDD. I just wish there is one time where i could dream abt Soshi and making friends with them.Must be fun. :lol: Sadly i don't have dreams or nightmares at all.><

lol Anita, gangster Maknae? I thought she looked more like a terminator with those eye things(nt sure to call them specs or glasses cos neither suits)..ROFL.

gee gee gee gee baby baby~

Guest baby-swts

and i just have to post this..

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p98/anitahabib/seo-1.jpg

credit; ezreen@soshified

^LOL omg look at our maknae..cute maknae is now turning gangster? lol! but shes soooo cuuute and adorable.. i think i have a girl crush on seohyun lol! <33

LOL omg thats soo cute!!! gangsturrr seohyun =)

HAHA same here!!! its soo addicting.. i cant imagine what it will be like when the FULL

mv is out ><"

Someone just post a "remix" version of the teaser... Check it out!!

Youtube Link- Gee Teaser REMIX

OMG thanks for sharing that!!! :D

haha its soo cool

Guest Senorita_

hey guys its on youtube! danggg

GEE TEASER

^credit aichimin

omgshhhh its so awesomeeee~ geegeegeegee babybaby~

Uh-no the teaser is just too short! Already the song sounds addictive 'Gee,Gee,Gee,Gee, Baby, Baby~~' I love the beginning, cos I just can't get enough of the doll concept by the girls :P lol. The full MV will be awesome to watch. Can't wait to see the girls next week - first comeback artistes of the year :D

Guest prettylia223

I just watched the teaser OMG !!!!! love it so much !!!

did tiffany cut her hair ????

cause i like it gee gee gee

Archived