少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

That video wasn't from Golden Disk but the KBS Gayo festival.

^^ KBS fancams from that festivals have been requested to be removed since it involves some copyright issues with KBS. I know because I've uploaded two fancams of SNSD performing 'I don't know what is love' and they asked me to delete them. So I don't think you can find them on Youtube anymore.

For those who are curious, if you look at the top 20 of Applemusic

#1 - SNSD Mini-Album 'Gee'

#6 - Mini-Album 'Roommate'

#14 - SNSD single 'Into the New World'

#16 - SNSD repackage album 'Baby Baby'

#18 - SNSD 1st album 'Girls' Generation'

#20 - YoonSang's SongBook 'Play With Him!'

^^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracklist for Gee Mini Album

1230680040trackll9.jpg

1. way to go <---composed by Kenzie

2. let's talk about <------by Young H.Kim ( who also composed My prayer (BoA), Whatever They Say, 세단마, 크레이지럽 (DBSK) etc)

3. dear mom <-----by Kim Tae Sung

4. gee <------ by E-Tribe

credits to bug@soshified.com/forums

omgggggggg!!

MV teaser pic!!

credits to Octieu2005 & newsen

2008123108342410021os2.jpg

Guest Mellerz

tracklist is out already? nicely. is that from the mv shooting ?

mang, i can't wait to see it. soo darn colorful, haha

yay Yoona's back, keke. refreshing to see her again, esp in the front like that ^___^

oh yeah and did i mention big ups to sooyoung who's the only one sporting yellow. la la la =D

Guest falling_star_142

the tracklist >.<

i hope they promote Way to go after Gee

i love Kenzie's songs

and the picture >.<

can't wait

let's talk about seems really good too, i looooooove my prayer, whatever they say etc

yahhhhhh, can't wait

Guest chungmah.

Let's Talk About must be a ballad :3 I'm sure most of us will enjoy Way to Go since it's by Kenzie. :3 So excited ;-;

fore sure we know Minho is in the mv, the blue-ish bg said it all :D

Guest lolly88

WOW tracklist is out

i like the title dear mom,i bet it wil be a ballad

and a song by kenzie ,haah i bet everyone will like it ,she produces great songs for the everyone but bear in mind it may not be SMP

so dont get your hopes too hight on that .

The mv shotting ,i like it its so colourful just like u go girl and pretty girl mv lol

cant wait for jan 2 just 2 -3more days to go

Guest ketsuki

*_* OMG IT LOOKS SO AWESOME I AM DYING OF EXCITEMENT HERE!!! I'm definitely going to pick this up when it comes out in my local Asian CD shop *diesdiesdies* ♥♥♥

Guest procrastinator

Didn't Kenzie write Haptic Motion? I remember I read an article that said that Haptic Motion was practice for SNSD's second album. So I'm thinking way to go may have a slight rockish feel to it, which would be awesome.

OMGee. I love this, we get a new surprise every day. Aish I don't know what to expect for the next day *cough*teasercomesoon*cough*.

Everything is so colorful like expected and aishhhhh I LOVE the composers we have for this album and their previous work so I'm sure we'll do well. And yes Kenzie produced/composed Haptic Motion, re-arranged Girls' Generation and a bunch of other songs from our girls' first album ^^

Guest part09box

GeeMV.jpg

"Teaser video 'Gee' release on Jan 2nd"

Popular 9 member girl group SNSD will reveal the new music video teaser on January 2nd.

On 31st SM Entertainment said "This teaser video announces the comeback of SNSD and the concept is 'Awakening'. The 25 second video will feature SNSD members as mannequins in display window then slowly awakening."

"The Gee posters revealed on 26th have been smash hit with posters running out as people collected them. This teaser video will also excite the fans as it features the pure and bright charms of SNSD members"

This teaser video will be released on the official homepage of SNSD(www.girlsgeneration.com) and also on major portals such as Naver, Daum, Cyworld, MNcast.

SNSD will release the mini album Gee on January 7th.

translation: part09box@soshified

Guest plumblossoms

Thank you for the news on the MV and mini album! I really like their clothes concept for this one :) They're so colorful~ Last night I watched the SBS Gay Daejun on tv and omo Taeyeon and Yuri were so cute! I'm kind of sad that Yuri had a small part, but it was so amusing watching the music drama. Also, Taeyeon did a really good performance with Davichi, and SunYe the song was so good! Can't wait for the mini album! <3

OMG thanks for hte news update and the

mv cap! they look soo hottt!!!!I can't wait!!

AHHHH!!!this is sooo exciting, the last time I was this excited was

when Big Bang's albums came out.lmao.(which wasn't long ago huh?XD)

but I've been waiting soooo long and finally, soon it will be out!!!!

Did some research, cause I'm cool like that and just got home.

The shirts that Hyoyeon & Sooyoung are wearing are this Australian company by Mic Eaton.

Basically those shirts are around 100ish each for a simple t-shirt.

Also ... if you've seen the previously released gee picture, Jess & Fany had on completely different shirts, so I don't know why Hyo or Sooyoung couldn't have changed into those shirts but yeah ...

http://www.fashionreview.com.au/another-la...g-2008/#more-55

credits to bug @ soshified.com .. the tracklist and more of their amazing previous work

1. Way to Go (by Kenzie)

[Previous Work]

- My name (BoA)

- ITNW, Merry-go-round, GG-remake (SNSD)

2. Let's Talk About (by Young H.Kim)

[Previous Work]

- My prayer (BoA)

- Whatever They Say, Crazy Love (DBSK)

- I Pray 4 U (Shinhwa)

3. Dear Mom (by Kim Tae Sung)

[Previous Work]

- Don't say good bye (DBSK)

- Love Story (Rain) with Choi Hyunjoon from VOS

4. Gee (by E-Tribe)

[Previous Work]

- u-go-girl (Hyori)

- P.P.P (Um Junghwa)

- 난 알아요 (Seven)

Guest wowkpop

On 31st SM Entertainment said "This teaser video announces the comeback of SNSD and the concept is 'Awakening'. The 25 second video will feature SNSD members as mannequins in display window then slowly awakening."

crap the antis are going to have a field day with this one lol

so i have listend to haptic motion...it doesn't really sound like the rest of their songs...i never imagined that it was the same person doing all of this for the girls :)

100?!?! wow korean girls are going to go bankrupt following this soshi trend xD

Guest luumanhgirl

OMGEEEEE.......I'm so excited.I can't wait for their comeback.More 2 days....

I'll surely buy their album.It's so adorable and there are 40 pages of pics.."awakening"

Will our girls perform in this MBC gayo tonight?Yoong will dance Nobody.Can't wait..

I'm so proud when their albums saled so much,especially album Gee is no.1...so excited.

Thanks guys for all news and pics...!!!

Guest shadow_zien

oh.em.GEE

seriously, can't wait!!!!

love Kenzie's work :lol: so I'm really looking forward to listening to Way To Go

the picture from the mv reminds me of U-go-girl :lol:

Archived