少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to watch Yuri and Taeyeon's mini drama in SBS Gayo. They're soo cute!! Oh I'm loving the SNSD and Big Bang tandem.

Can't wait for their comeback. Should I order their album? =/

It comes with a 40 page mini-book and will be the best mini-album of next year, so what are you waiting for haha.

But in all honesty guys do what you can to get the album, SNSD is first and foremost a music-based group, so for them to continue to do what they love, make music, we as fans have to show SM that we're interested in their image. The more they sell, the more music they can make in the future for us. SO please if you consider yourself a true fan of the girls, save up those dollars, and buy the darn album itself. Online piracy is easy when it comes to temptation but SM went the extra mile and is including a 40 page mini photobook, and that's definitely something you want in your hands. Plus they worked soooo hard, this is our way to give back.

So buy, buy, buy, buy the album.

You can purchase the album through yesasia btw with a visa giftcard. You can easily get one of those at your local malls. It works perfectly fine on yesasia.

BWAHAHAHAHA sunny XD XD XD aaaw it's ok dear i'm not good at log too was confused WTH is that lol XD

but why she's in that class hahaha skipping class maybe and entering senior class but end up being clueless lol

sooyoung and taeyeon hahahahaha crush with same math teacher XD

yah S♥ne let's support soshi and buy their album make them hit another 100,000copies kekeke

eventho kinda hard for mini album >.<

40 page photobook?! Oh gosh. ^^ But the link you gave is for US citizens only. I'm from Asia. Oh. There's no difference between US and Global? And I don't know for how much. I'm saving for SuJu upcoming album also. T__T

Oh come on. I love Taeyeon and everyone.. I might buy. ^^

^^ Here's the global link:

SNSD'S MINI ALBUM GEE (GLOBAL)

SNSD'S MINI ALBUM GEE (US)

If we can't help them get 100,000 copies, then at least 50,000+ We'll save the 6 digit numbers for their 2nd album ^^

The price of the mini-album isn't half bad imo, esp since it does come with the photo album and well ... our girls are amazing when it comes to taking pictures so I'm sure this won't be an exception. I'm super excited to get my copy already XD

Oh and I'm working this week with pam to change the first post XD

Guest yienyienyien

^^ lol wow your extremely fast xD

im watching it now too lol

just found these lil facts cute:

- Taeyeon and Sooyoung were in the same maths class

- They both had a crush on their maths teacher lol xD

- Sunny once sat through a senior maths class while in the 10th grade, and she was clueless as she didnt have a clue what logs (logarithms) were at the time lolll x)

LMAO. SooTae likes geeks huh..XD (and isn't sooyoung younger than taeng?? Why are they in the same class? Isn't that weird?) Oh sunny bunny, that's hilarious.

I will buy the mini album for sure..@_@ Honestly, it's cheap (plus it has a 40 page booklet..i must be crazy if i didn't buy it)

Guest Lishathestain

:wub: Sica is too cute *dies*

i pre-ordered the album even w/o knowing about the 40pg booklet -_-

now i'm even more excited for it rofl.

LivePowerMusic

4959b358225a8.jpg

4959b314526f1.jpg

49599503bb158.jpg

49599aa549477.jpg

49598e682add9.jpg

495981422921d.jpg

lol :D

49599c42abbe3.jpg

495995eeea62f.jpg

c;astagged&시베리아곰@sosiz

^^ lol wow your extremely fast xD

im watching it now too lol

just found these lil facts cute:

- Taeyeon and Sooyoung were in the same maths class

- They both had a crush on their maths teacher lol xD

- Sunny once sat through a senior maths class while in the 10th grade, and she was clueless as she didnt have a clue what logs (logarithms) were at the time lolll x)

Woah, Taeyeon and Sooyoung went to the same school?! Taeyeon and Sooyoung are one year apart, doesn't that mean they should be in different classes? Lol.

Dorky Sunny. Random question, isn't math in Asia supposed to be harder compared to the one taught in the Canada or the states? I live in Canada, and I learned logs in grade 10.

It must've been pretty confusing, sitting in math class when you have no clue what they are talking about haha.

From today's chinchin

credits to cathode @ soshified.com

The girls were talking about Yuri ... (omg she is just the cutest thing alive now isn't she? .. so weird but yet so lovable)

Sooyoung: She wanted to go swimming in the middle of winter...like she was singing she wanted to go swimming.

Sunny: Oh that place? Yea I went there secretly during summer.

Sooyoung: We even bought swimsuits and we were ready but we couldn't go.

Sooyoung: So we went to public bath.

------------

To feel like they were in the swimming pool they went to the cold bathe section and played around.

SNSD does the weirdest but hahahah most adorable things. I swear.

Guest zahieyjunki

Loll~

Really want to watch Chin Chin can someone upload it?

It's good to see Sooyoung & Sunny were there too~!

Sica superly cute!!! she so dorky gurl~!!

thnx for the pics!!

Is there anymore pic of Taeng at SBS Gayo Daejun yesterday?

I really want to see her more!!

So far, I can see the one she sitting beside Taemin!! probably still have more right since her performance was the 1st so she might be sitting all the way till the end of the show right?

can't wait for MBC GD & KBS drama award!!!

Hopefully, Yoona will win & Taeng I'm waitin her to perform!!!

Guest zahieyjunki

^ That so nice~

Thnx for posting it zippomaru !!

Sunny so cute on Chin Chin!!

I hope soshisubs will subbing this one!!

so tomorrow, all the girls will be at MBC Gayo & how about KBS award?

I think Yoona will be alone but I hope she can make it to both show!!

Cecil posted this on Soshified.

From apple?

2008-12-31_04;22;37.jpg

It looks like this is a good start to the new year..

(I not only see that Gee is selling well as a preorder but haha Baby Baby & ITNW single are back on the charts as well ^^)

The usually that posted thought that it was unusually high for well a mini-album/single XD

Time to break records again guys....

Oh and for the logs thing with Sunny, it wasn't because she entered the wrong class, but for April Fools that year her sunbae told her to switch classes with her .. and well she was only in 10th grade rofl so obviously she didn't understand what was going on.

edit:

Also Yoona is doing "Nobody" tonight with the other KBS female actress nominees at KBS Drama awards, the only problem is it's the same time as the MBC Gayo Festival, which has SNSD listed as guests as well. Sooooo if you want to stream tonight hahaha it's really a toss of a coin. You can always catch up later XD

Guest &anita_*

From today's chinchin

credits to cathode @ soshified.com

The girls were talking about Yuri ... (omg she is just the cutest thing alive now isn't she? .. so weird but yet so lovable)

Sooyoung: She wanted to go swimming in the middle of winter...like she was singing she wanted to go swimming.

Sunny: Oh that place? Yea I went there secretly during summer.

Sooyoung: We even bought swimsuits and we were ready but we couldn't go.

Sooyoung: So we went to public bath.

------------

To feel like they were in the swimming pool they went to the cold bathe section and played around.

SNSD does the weirdest but hahahah most adorable things. I swear.

OMG rofl that is so awesome..they are so crazy but totally adorkable :lol:

im loving the chinchin pictures! SunYeon is sooo cute <3 i used to love them during GGTS keke~ the short duo! And sooyoung also looked so pretty <3 loving all their beanies! and lol at Sunny and not getting logs in math! thanks for sharing guys :]

btw guys, SNSD mini album teaser will release in 2 days, 7 hours, 9 minutes, and 48 seconds <<<< lmao, copied that exactly from SSF! omg..2 more days..this is crazy!

EDIT; ^ OMG, SNSD's mini album on the charts! this is amajing! and also baby baby is back up! what a great way to start the year <3 SoNE's, lets keep supporting the girls! if you haven't preordered, do it nowww :)

seeing that i really hope this will be a another good start for the gals^^

the pre-order seems doing so well and hahaha their baby2 repackaged back on the chart

i think girlgroup only snsd that the sales for the 1st album keeps coming back >.<

the news bout the posters it's so funny LOL fans took down all the posters all over seoul and kept it lol XD

then still asking SM Ent bout the posters till SM said to the fans for not taking down the posters LOL

I'm sooo excited!! Just finish preordering the mini-album. Can't wait till the day it's in my hands.

Awwe poor Yoong won't be able to perform with the girls at MBC. Its the first time for them too since they weren't allow to participate last year due to the SM-MBC dispute. On the bright side Taeng won't have to fly solo tomorrow.

Request:

I really doubt any one would still have this but last year there was a fancam at Golden Disk of Kibum of SJ pinching Tae's cheeks. Idk if anyone still has it but I remember it was uploaded on youtube last year but its gone now.

I really want to see it again.

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

Request:

I really doubt any one would still have this but last year there was a fancam at Golden Disk of Kibum of SJ pinching Tae's cheeks. Idk if anyone still has it but I remember it was uploaded on youtube last year but its gone now.

I really want to see it again.

I second that request, it been a long time since i saw that clip too xD

don't really remember that much, but wasn't it some sungmin fancam?

someone who has it? please share ^^ i'm all of sujusnsd love.

Archived