少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest part09box

A News says Yoona will perform Nobody with other New Actress nominees at the KBS Drama Awards tomorrow. But previous reports have said Yoona won't perform so I"m not sure if it's 100% true.

Untagged Gee pics

GeeFany.jpg

GeeHyo.jpg

GeeSeo.jpg

GeeSica.jpg

GeeSoo.jpg

GeeSun.jpg

GeeTae.jpg

GeeYoona.jpg

GeeYuri.jpg

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's epic, thanks PB. I wonder what the girls are doing for MBC gayo tomorrow night, rofl because if Yoong ends up doing nobody I have to see it. I want to see Yoong bring it on stage with the rest of the New Actress nominees and show them what she has XD

Guest part09box

That's epic, thanks PB. I wonder what the girls are doing for MBC gayo tomorrow night, rofl because if Yoong ends up doing nobody I have to see it. I want to see Yoong bring it on stage with the rest of the New Actress nominees and show them what she has XD

Yes the nominees are doing Nobody but I had heard before that they took out Yoona because of her heavy shooting schedule so I don't know...

And they are saying that KBS won't give multiple awards this time. So Yoona might not get the triple Rookie+Popularity+Best Couple. These awards can get political so Yoona might end up just with Popularity :( Let's keep cheering for her!

Guest Lishathestain

i just realized Taeyeon wore the same dress that Sica wore couple months ago here lol~

download25bg7.jpg

anyway, Taengoo's high notes were amazing. she nailed it. now that's the kind of song i want for their ballads ^_^

yay i pre-ordered the album already :D :D

Yes the nominees are doing Nobody but I had heard before that they took out Yoona because of her heavy shooting schedule so I don't know...

And they are saying that KBS won't give multiple awards this time. So Yoona might not get the triple Rookie+Popularity+Best Couple. These awards can get political so Yoona might end up just with Popularity :( Let's keep cheering for her!

Uh there's no way they're not giving her the popularity awards. They better not juke her out of it or else T-T. But then again how is that going to work because a lot of the other actresses/actors are up and are sure-wins like KJH of HGD ... Plus there's multiple winners for the popularity awards. She deserves best rookie and all the popular awards imo. Like honestly it wouldn't make sense if she didn't get rookie, nor would it make sense if she didn't win popularity with the amount of SONEs and YAMD fans there are.

Aish I hate how we have to watch either KBS or MBC ... darn for being on at the same time..

I hope tonight's chinchin is going to be jjang.

I can't wait till the new album comes out. It'll knock the stupid anti snsd butts out. They've been upsetting me lately... ><

1198217129_s.jpg

So to not feel like I'm spamming. I hope they become even more successful then before ^^

Guest nad_donad

Thank you part09box for the untegged gee pics!! I love the new concept...

Seriously can't wait for the release date...

They looked more mature and of course sexier...XD

And Taeyeon looked really cute last night at SBS Gayo...

And the musical was cute too...Daesung-Taeyeon reunited...hehehe...

SNSD coming back is no joke. Really is a bang.

[30.12.08] SNSD Teaser Posters Explosion of Popularity

9 member girl group SNSD's teaser posters have had such an explosive popularity that the posters have become impossible to obtain.

On the 30th, SNSD's company SM Entertainment released a statement saying "Fans are in heated competition trying to get posters for their own personal possession, going to each different area in order to find them", adding "We've received so many phone calls asking if the posters were available for purchase that our phone lines have become immobilized."

Additionally, SM said "In order for more promotion for SNSD's new mini album, we ask that people please stop taking the posters down and keeping them."

Ever since the 26th, the teaser posters put up around popular areas of Seoul have gained immense interest.

SNSD released a statement saying, "We were curious to see how everyone would respond to our new image, and we were so happy and strengthened to see the good response from the teaser posters," adding "Please look forward to our new mini album and our new performances."

SNSD's new mini album "Gee" will be released next year on January 7th.

credits to NewsEn and boxclub@soshified.com/forums

new article about the mini album had a new statement from SM released today saying, "If the girls' image in 2007 was clean and youthful, then in 2009, SNSD will maintain their youthfulness while also showcasing a more mature image. The members have all become one year older and they have all experienced and learned alot through their individual solo activities, and so their music and performances will be more established and upgraded. The biggest change in this album will be a more sophisticated music and mature image."

credits to donga news

Exciting. Hype. Can't wait.

This is good news. I'm looking forward for a great change of look, songs, concepts, I'm ready to be amazed once again ^^

About SBS, Taeyeon was simply amazing. Her belting out the note at the end was heaven. She started out okay but then, wow. Speechless.

Yul's acting in the musical drama was jjang while Taengoo's was pretty awkward lol really dorky. I wished we'd seen Yul more though. She was so cute :( I actually felt bad for her haha she looked so pitiful, poor dork ♥

Yoona dancing to Nobody would be great to see, but if it clashes with her hectic schedule, then too bad. It's okay to cancel it for those reasons.

Guest PooPocky

GEEEEEE the girls look so good in skinny jeans~~~ :D

but that also shows how skinny they are, please eat more!! :tears:

taeyeon's performance was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!

and she wore the same dress sica wore before huhu taesica?? xD

can't wait to see their comeback!!!

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] SBS Gayo Daejun 2008 Hit Song Parade - Big Bang & SNSD [12.29.08]

fyjrj9.jpg

YOUTUBE

Project 179! Just aired early this morning. Pretty fast. This was good enough to have its own post, but then again it has Yuri in it ... everything Yuri needs its own post. Very adorable performance from both Taeng & Yul, kind of corny at times but gosh they're so pretty it really doesn't matter what they do....~

Translator: boxclub

Editor: Soy

Timer: TheFly

Encoder: TumTum

To Download HQ version: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?show...c=12022&hl=

Guest starduster34

Thanks for the quick translations..

I sort of felt like the entire editing was rushed and the songs didn't really match much of the scenarios...

But our girls still did their best!

FIGHTING!!

Guest &anita_*

yoonyulsic! <3

yoonyulsic.jpg

yoonsic2.jpg

yoonsic.jpg

hyotaeny.jpg

taeyeonn.jpg

credit as tagged+sosiz

love yoonsic <3 and taeny!

ohh thanks soy for giving us the subbed version of the skit! wow it was so hilarious! i loved the part where seungri's and tae's hand touch, and then seungri's like 'noona you're so pretty' and Taeyeon's like 'me? pretty?' ROFL conceited aegyo taeng x]

snsd new song will be released on korean music streaming sites on JANUARY 5th

if youre in korea, you can call UFO RADIO at midnight on january 5th and hear the full song over the phone haha

20081230132635.gif

credits boxclub @ soshified.com/forums

Guest Senorita_

081229 BIGBANG'S SEUNGRI -DAESUNG & SNSD'S TAEYEON- YURI -DRAMA MUSICAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frRQ9adjJDY

ENJOY

Such a cute musical. So glad Umma and Yul participated - hope to see the other girls in it next year ^^ I must say Yul's a natural actress, she did really well in the drama. Umma was great too! The ending was cute and hilarious lol :lol:

Guest zahieyjunki

The gee pics untagged

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9279/20...28980909uo6.jpg

credits to 매일경제 & mk.co.kr & yahoo kr

Thnx for the clear one!!

Sunny looks hott there!!

about last night, Taeyeon did a great job singing the song but first her starting she sounded a bit low note so I can't hear clearly but when she hit the top notes its so fantastic!!

So, Yoona will be dancing to Nobody?

Hope she will win all the awards that she nominate for!!

I was excited bout the album? When is the mv to be release out? the teaser will be out at 2nd so maybe the mv was in between 3-7 jan? Hope so..

* thnx soshisub for subbing the skit!!

Soshisubs JJANG!!! love ya~

YoonYUlSic owns it!! love them!! thnx Sw33t SiMPLiCiTy x3 for the pics!!!

thnx for Yuri caps mimiirin !! She looked so depressed on the skit!!

I wish she get more part in the skit!!

3 days till snsd comeback!!!

the date is around the corner people!!!

Archived