少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

yeah but the problem is most of the shows, producers and else more demanding taeyeon and yoona >.< and seems like SM keeps accepting the job, i mean i'm happy for them they have their time to shine as an individual, but if too much also not good for them, tiffany with her modeling thingy, taeyeon with dj solo and variety shows, yoona with drama, but all seems tiring cause aside of those SM keeps making them work for other things @_@ let's say the other girls taking the other job like jetihyun or sunny solo too for example but that wont reduced taeyeon and yoona's schedule which like oh so many, even if sooyoung's backing taeyeon's up but it's taeyeon's name in the contract >.< the only way to make the gals rest is by stop accepting performing in many festivals or campus, they've done enough promotion and perf though it's not like they couldn't do it again later on when they make their comeback but yeah well you know SM =/

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but it's better if they give her some rest before their comeback. The consequence/idea of her being in the hospital for longer kind of outweighs the other girls helping lightening up the schedule imo. I know the popular ones are always going to be requested that's why I never say this girl should go on this show more or whatever, but ... aish I hope SM knows if Taeng ends up being majorly sick, it's going to be a bigger pain in the butt in the future.

I want them back ... but I want them .. and I know they say constantly that they love performing and working for the fans, but aish sometimes they have to know their limits. T-T. Let's just hope for more show specials when they come back with all 9 of the members ... I know that Taeyeon probably feels better when more of the girls are at festivals/on set with her.. versus her going alone. Gosh I feel like a worried mother ...

Guest asianlilonex

taeyeon was amazing at the stand up for love performance =]

lovee her voice~ i thought she was going to do her solo but i'm glad she didn't since she needs more rest.

the skit was hilarious!! omg soo cute haha

are soshified subs going to sub it? cuz i couldn't understand what they're saying lol

can't wait for the girl's comeback!!

Guest &anita_*

SSF=www.soshified.com/forums

which is the international forum for the girls

By the Way the Girls Official Site layout has already changed

i am getting excited by each day REALLY cant wait to see what is install for us

http://girlsgeneration.iple.com/

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/lolly88/bg1.jpg

omg the layout is so awesome! wow the skates..SM REALLY wants to surprise or something..because i seriously cannot tell what their concept is! And i wonder what they will wear or how they will perform on their comeback stage!

Tae Yeon - Sunye - Davinchi Stand Up For Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqrZ8w-sPk0

credit : me

omgee..taeyeon was so amazing in this. BTW when you look at the audience, when taeyeon started performing they all went crazy lol! and gosh her high notes were so amazing..she sounded great <3 also sunye and davichi too ^^

Hi guys! New to this thread. :)

Looking forward to their comeback, it's been a while from these girls. So I'm hoping Gee is awesome. :D

And loving the wallpaper!

hi welcome to the thread ^^ yes so cant wait for their comeback!

I just upload the mini drama <3<3

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=_CwZuBMmTWA

OMG ROFLROFL when taeyeon came in they started playing 'you go girl' LOLOL! And shes like flipping her hair and winking and stuff omg..i almost died of laughter..that was the funniest thing ever :lol: her aegyo was totally hilarious

http://www.yesasia.com/us/girls-generation...-0-en/info.html

^ mini album is up for pre-order!!!! :D :D :D

everyone go preorder it! GO GO GO! lol.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG preorder already up? okay so we dont get free shipping if its not over $39? urghh wth..but oh well, im gonna preorder today ^^ support the girls! :)

thanks for all the links and pictures guys <3

okay... did anyone get goosebumps listening to taengo sing stand up for love?

cus i sure did :mellow: at first in the intro, i was like... aww taengo sounds weak

but then comes the end and she hits it with a BANG! she was more amajing than

ever seriously! i really think this is one of her best performances~ how i was it

was with sica and seohyun~

-Rebecca

Guest Shortyyy126

^ yes i got goosebumps listening to taeng sing. lol.

but then again she never fails to amaze me with her awesome vocals.

and i'm really glad that she didn't have much hand movements, cause davichi's was driving me nuts! :X

THE SKIT! ROTFL!!!! i LOVED it. great choice of song for taeyeon's entrance by the way. ;)

i love her conceitedness in there, it's so her.. yet not really.

anyway, back to her performance. i need to go replay that right now. lol.

^I KNOW RIGHT? Gosh i really don't like it when the singer goes all out on hand motion

then i get really dizzy watching them... it's like are you singing? or drawing circles? O.o

lol ~ taengo was perfect. she looked and sounded perfect for the performance and i really

felt the emotion from her when she sang!

-Rebecca

J@de - The rumor has it that the girls were really supposed to comeback at the end of this year with a full 2nd album but it ended up that after all the album pictures, MV, and everything was done with that SM never got the rights to the song they were sampling/covering and the girls had to scrap it last minute (like 2 weeks ago there was a rumor that SM had to do a huge garbage dump of the supposedly old album pictures). So basically what resulted was this mini-album. Everything now is new and last minute T-T. But I still have faith in the girls.

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up! That's weird about the rights thing tho.

Well, it doesn't matter much now.. I wasn't really aware of this + we're awaiting their comeback since ages so yeah ^^

Everything so far got me hyped about the day!

Taeyeon's perf. with Davichi and Sunye was beautiful.

I must dowload it then put it on my Ipod lol

The music drama was fun to watch. Yuri's expression made me laugh the most, especially her pout at 1:35~ : D

and Taeyeon as the popular girl haha her 'U go girl' intro, with hair flipping & all.

She still looked cute even in her conceited girl role xD

Guest supErnova1114

The Special stage perf of Taeyeon was so cute!

I loved the way she kept flipping her hair...LOL.

&The song she performed was really nice too :)

Guest tigereyez

Wow, I didn't know that their entire second album concept was scratched off at the last minute. Is anyone else worried that the new stuff won't be as good/just hastily put together? I don't think SM would do that...but I need reassurance! I want only top stuff for SNSD, so I hope it's not some rando stuff SM just put together. It better be HIGH QUALITY. :)

And oh, just watched Tae's cuts on the Gayo Daejun. She started off a little shaky on her collab performance, but her strong vocals totally killed the song (in a good way lol). She was amazing. I think that the Da Vich girls had the best parts of the song, but Tae's voice really shone! Also, the musical, lol. I didn't like the format they did it this year, but Tae and Yuri were absolutely gorgeous. You can't argue that.

<3

^^ I don't think the song itself is a backup, but the stuff prepared for it like the MV and what not are. I'm pretty sure 'Gee' was supposed to be on the second album as it was. They've recorded tons of songs over their hiatus ... so I'm pretty sure there has to be a few that will have our hearts racing again. I know they can do it.

Remember guys .. Chinchin Bora (means you can stream and watch it) tonight, don't miss it. 3 SNSD members, it has to be the best bora ever for Chinchin. Hopefully we'll have a Chinchin with all 9 members in the studio once the mini-album starts with promotional activities ^^

This year's Gayo would have been better if all 9 were there. Hopefully the other 7 (yoona was probably hardcore filming T-T) were at home laughing at all the camera shoots of Taeng enjoying the songs at the festival. She did an amazing job towards the end of the song, truth be told, I thought the performance wasn't going to do so well because of how sick she seems, but dang that note she hit at the end gave me chills (the good kind). And then the Musical Drama could have been better, but it was cute none the less and Taeng & Yuri looked so cute in their outfits.

^

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH Thanks fort he GEE pics clear ones

I LOVE IT huwaaaaaaaaaaa i want them to comeback soon but at the other side i want them to rest

DILEMMA T_T it's so near like 2 weeks from now???

i think someone already explain what is GEE mean ?!

Archived