少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Lishathestain

People are saying that the girls are gonna get bashed for the gee posters but honestly even if the girls were wearing giant ponchos and baggy sweatpants holding books, they would get bashed. That's just how the antis are.

Yoonhyun anyone? ♥

rofl Yoona's face when she's shooting maknae is priceless :P

omg ponchos XDD~ well duh, because then people would be like "they're making fun of nerds! psh books? they didn't even want to go to college!" haha :lol:

omGEE, they're really coming back huh? i'm so excited these days!

from ITNW to GG/Kissing You and now GEE.. i'm just glad i'm a fan lol.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xyrhene

oh em gee!!

they look kinda different LOL

anyways

hooot!!

i'm soo excited!!!!

awwww!!!

skinny jeans generation ROFL!

XD

XD

our girl have grown up soo much!!

Guest Mellerz

ever since those pics been released, major lurkers on the thread now LOL

the new pics. funky pants, haha. but i still think yuri looks the hottest -whistles-

comparing the new picture to the previous pictures, i think i like the first set better.

they looked really simple and subtle. the girls look beautiful in this new one, but it reminds me of Shinee.

that's probably because of the colorful pants though. hopefully no bashing will occur because of that.

i can't think of any other reason people would criticise it for.

now that their comeback is FINALLY becoming a reality, i'm super excited to see what they have in store for us.

hopefully a teaser this week~~~~

Guest CphirMaig

Man, although I really don't care about idol group's "concept" thing, I love their new one!~

they look really hot and mature, kudos to the SME~

Im counting the days till the 7th ^^

the pictures that Octieu posted, its incredible how different they look, how much they have evolved from the shy newcomers to confident performers.

Cute Sunny --> Womanly (lets not forget her... er... assets >.<)

Baby Seo Hyun --> Beautiful (with an S-line too...)

Charismatic Yuri --> Not so dark black pearl (still stunning)

Sassy Jessica --> Classy & Refined lady

Charming Yoona --> Confident (and with lots of experience too)

Leader Tae Yeon... she had the biggest change of all, last year you couldnt tell she was the leader, now she is THE talent that makes Snsd strive~

Pretty Soo Young --> smart and pretty <3

Mushroom Tiffany --> from a mushroom to a grown up woman, what a change! (she looks great in the new pic btw)

It was a long wait... finally! 2009!~

*edit* ^ love that pic <3

Guest Jenster

Love the teaser pics and the most recent picture.

I think Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Yuri looks the sexiest in the picture where they all have colored jeans.

Can't wait for the comeback.

I got this from the SHINee thread :sweatingbullets:

naver is a popular Korean search engine. Recently, the Naver Blog released a list of top keywords searched in 2008.

Top Queries

SNSD is number 6. ^^

2rdxliv.jpg

Top Searched Korean Singers

SNSD is number 2

Taeyeon is number 5

Tiffany is number 9

9i8fac.jpg

Source: Naver Search Blog

Credit: SHINee Forums

Screenshots and find: soSHINee

Crossposted To: sm_shinee LiveJournal community and SHINee soompi thread under the name sarsee

btw, forgive me if I wasn't able to visit this thread because I'm on hiatus ^^

Guest svisual

O.M.Gee!!!

the official comeback pics are <3333333

i was watching the E! Channel the other day on the latest trends in fashion and coloured jeans are so IN right now!!

SM definitely knows what he's doing. i mean, they were way ahead of others in the fashion trend when SHINee had to wear coloured jeans!

this concept is not cute! the girls seem to be transitioning from cute girl to girly teenage.

i think SM will be going with the concept of girls growing up from cute girl to girly teenage to feminine woman. you know as in girls' generation???

haha! i'm already loving the concept!

can't wait for the comeback!!! <333333

Guest Lishathestain

^tonight?! o_O and the news were just in now? ahhhh~

man i just hope they will perform a powerful ballad.. not some sexy wtvr song -_-

OMG OMG OMG SUNTAE???? mmmm TAESUN??? TAEYE??? MINTAE??? What's the couple name??? @_@

AAAACCCCK LEADER LOVE!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOWWW okay they should just off together and make a duow group ROFL XD XD XD

Whoa this is Like WOW!!! the whole Wonder generation thingy hahaha

a41shk.jpg

c.wonton@ssf

Guest zahieyjunki

Ouhh skinny jeans era is back!!

Am I notice that Sunny is like so tall comapred to her actual height?

loll maybe she's wearing 12cm heels idk~!!!

SNSD January 7th Official Comeback

Group SNSD will finally be making their comeback.

SNSD will release their mini album "Gee" next year on January 7th and start their new album promotional activities. It's a return after an 8 month hiatus after concluding their first album activities in April.

On the 29th, SNSD's company SM Entertainment released a statement saying "You will be able to feel a whole upgraded charm to SNSD with this new album" adding "Fan's eyes and ears will rejoice after seeing the bright and cute charms that only SNSD can have."

Anticipating their comeback, SNSD put up teaser posters of each of the members on popular spots around Seoul at Jongro, Myungdong and Kangnam, piquing the curiosity of the fans.

Many eyes are upon SNSD in this new year in the music industry, as they are the only girl group in the last six years to sell over 100,000 copies of their last album.

SNSD with their new comeback have said "We're so happy to be able to meet you all with new music and new dances" and "Please look forward to us and support us since we've worked really hard to show you a good side to us."

credits to NewsEN and boxclub@soshified.com/forums

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11980

Comeback stage is supposed to still be the 9th on Music Bank.

thnx Soy !! love you~

The new concept is really suitable with their image now!!

Dang, Fany's now look so skinny!!

I should make the pic as my pc wallie!!

Is Taengoo curl up her hair? looks a bit different from before!!

I hope the album's selling is gonna be higher though it's only a mini album!!

^ Diva peformance?

Really want to know what the concept is!!

So, Taengoo will perform her song and maybe the "diva" song + musical drama right?

Yuri will be there too right?

yay~

I've got to watch it!! There's 3 hours left for SBS Gayo Daejun!!!

see ya~

Guest Senorita_

OMG! Their concept looks amazing! The shirts and jeans look simple, yet elegant! I love their colorful pants. Yul looks gorgeous with part of her belly showing, and I love maknae's shirt - Chip and Dale I think lol. I'm really looking forward to their comeback =D

News says Taeyeon and Sunye together for a "Diva" performance on SBS tonight~

Tonight? Wow, even more goodies for Soshi fans :D I wonder what they are going to perform. Two leader-shi's together = hot stage! lol

Taeng needs to really rest up. But thanks for the notice, nice to see SNSD represented tonight at SBS Gayo through Taeng.

Isak was on Soshified today and talked about how she met with Fany recently and talked about how skinny & tired she seemed.

Health is important and I pray that SME remembers that once in a while for these girls. Sica is looking way too skinny for my taste. On a side note, the maknaes look frigging hot in the picture... Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, & Seohyun look amazing. I can't wait for them to come back.

side note, Minho from SHINee was on the set of the girls' new mv? (don't know if he's guesting in it) but from the BG you can kind of tell they're going for like a nice colorful look. I'm excited.

f0084484_49586c0c42a17.jpg

Guest zahieyjunki

Isak visits SSF?

Dang, when was it?

I should log in now!! probably the girls will also online to SSF to know their fans responds due to their new album!!

Yeay, I agree Taeng needs a lot of rest!!

so are the rest!! I hope she performing well tonight!!

I'm so worried of her health~ Seeing her like so weak at MB performance!!

Taengoo fighting!!!

so should I say 5 days left for SNSD comeback?

yay~~~~!!!!

Taeng needs to really rest up. But thanks for the notice, nice to see SNSD represented tonight at SBS Gayo through Taeng.

Isak was on Soshified today and talked about how she met with Fany recently and talked about how skinny & tired she seemed.

Health is important and I pray that SME remembers that once in a while for these girls. Sica is looking way too skinny for my taste. On a side note, the maknaes look frigging hot in the picture... Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, & Seohyun look amazing. I can't wait for them to come back.

side note, Minho from SHINee was on the set of the girls' new mv? (don't know if he's guesting in it) but from the BG you can kind of tell they're going for like a nice colorful look. I'm excited.

http://pds1.egloos.com/pds/200812/29/84/f0...586c0c42a17.jpg

I was online when Isak was chatting with SSF members. She was so nice! She also mentioned that the girls are really busy currently because their initial song/mv/plan/comeback was cut last minute, so they're all working very hard to get things done.

No wonder Sica lost so much weight. T_T and poor Taeng is not feeling well. :(

"that's SM for ya~" -Isak

Miho will appear in Soshi's new MV?! This is good news...he is one of my favorites from SHINee. Yay for SMTOWN love~~<3

-----

edit!

<3 Taeng~~~

ty6rr3.jpg

all nine~~^^

0002221su6.jpg

I actually commented on the thread in the kceleb photos section but it never kills to spazz again at the girls' coming back image/concept.

i actualy love the white tee and jeans but i also love the just released one. And surprisingly even antis i know say that they look good and might be giving SNSD a listen to their new album.im so freaking glad.

and i passed by allkpop today and really, surprisingly found out that the writers/authors there likes SNSD or at least they are neutral..didnt Soshified once ban some site(i thought its allkpop) from using the materials before? or the bridge had been built already?

But anyway, just a random question that passed through my mind when i saw allkpop. Can't wait for the girls' come back!!

and 2nd jan- im waiting.:w00t: i hope its a teaser from the mv.

and thanks part09box again for the news. WonderGeneraton again. :)

oh i just saw the background of their mv making. Really getting a vibe from Hyori's "U Go Girl" mv. even more anticipating.

Guest xboredguy

and i passed by allkpop today and really, surprisingly found out that the writers/authors there likes SNSD or at least they are neutral..didnt Soshified once ban some site(i thought its allkpop) from using the materials before? or the bridge had been built already?

But anyway, just a random question that passed through my mind when i saw allkpop. Can't wait for the girls' come back!!

anticipating.

johnny is actually a huge fanboy

he and soy are on good terms

allkpop is completely soshified XD

Archived