少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest kris_argee

What are your wishes in 09 for SNSD?

just like everyone else i wish them more success in their comeback. better album sales.

success in all their group and individual endeavors. gain more fans and support.

happiness, good health and peace of mind ^^

more pics of Fany on KBS Entertainment Awards...so pretty <3

PYH2008122800070099000_P2.jpg

image_readtop_2008_783777_123040016.jpg

indexlink_imagephp.jpg

200812280115181001_1.jpg

Music Bank

EBAEA4EBB185EC868CEC8B9C.jpg

Music Core caps

1230368397_ms6.jpg

1230368397_ms8.jpg

credits: daum milkye

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &anita_*

Wow, seeing Taeyeon like that really hurts.. its sad seeing her like this. But im sure taeyeon feels worse..we know that she's a perfectionist and always wants things to go right.. i hope Taeyeon feels better and doesn't stress much over this. Umma fighting!

Tiffany looked so pretty in her outfit at the awards! I thought the outfit really suited her. and OMG look at her waist! She's definitely been working out..shes gotten much slimmer, and her legs have always been slim, but she looks longer in her outfit ^^ thanks for sharing pictures!

Wish for 2009

I just wish for the minialbum sales to be amazing! I'm sure the sales will be great..us SONE's have been waiting forever for their comeback..and i will definitely do anything to support our girls <3 and i hope they are HAPPY! I just want them to have smiles on their faces.. and i want them to know that us SONE's will always be there for them <3 SNSD FIGHTING!

ooooh i can't wait for jan 9th!!! oh em GEE!!! lol

btw can someone tell me maknae's (seo hyun's) own fansite or something?

i'm falling in love with her more and more and more and more! ahhhh <333

anyways, snsd hwaiting!!

oh yeah jessica looked gorjess on musicbank and eumahkjungshim!!!!

just gorjess, hehe

Guest part09box

A MyDaily news article is out. This likely means SM is now "acknowledging" that they are really the new album posters.

200812281312231130_1.jpg

Guerrilla teaser posters of the group SNSD was posted all over Seoul, suggesting the start of their new activity.

The teaser posters appeared on 26th in major parts of Seoul includig JongRo, MyungDong, and KangNam station. Catching the eyes of people on the streets, the posters feature members wearing white tshirts and jeans.

All of the members are wearing similar clothes and roller skates. There are nine posters, one for each member and different members have been posted in different regions, peaking the curiosity of fans.

SNSD have been announcing their comeback since the later part of this year. But the new album was delayed, and fans had to continue their waiting. Therefore the new teaser posters are getting a lot of excitement, with speculation that they are indeed for the new album.

200812281312231130_2.jpg

임이랑 기자 queen@mydaily.co.kr)

translation:part09box@soshified

Guest melody9.

^

Thanks for that! i was just about the post that up xD.

Gosh, if I was living in Korea... I'll be going around picking those posters off and taking them home! Haha XD

I am MEGA excited for the girls comeback! The posters really got me thinking how the song and how the concept is gona to turn out. Damnnit. From the pictures, I get a chic and girly feeling (more girly than Baby Baby) I like! I am so excited XD

Thanks again part09box! (What's your name? ><!)

Guest jingaling.

omgeeeeee. look at all those posters plastered all over korea.

i can imagine fans just taking them down xD i know i would.

fany looks quite gorgeous at the kbs entertainment awards.

i love her heels.

Guest Lishathestain

hi PooPocky :) i remember you lol welcome back to the thread!

why can't i live in Korea? i'd prolly steal all those posters (more than one each of Jessica & Seohyun :P)

gawd, Fany looks so smexy & fit here :w00t:

92532296uz6.jpg

What are your wishes in 09 for SNSD?

the most important is for them to stay healthy (Sica needs to eat more rofl).

then of course a successful mini album, that will break the sales record for girl groups :P

i want them to get more respect for their endless talent.

ahh i just want them to be happy!

Guest &anita_*

^OMGGG Fany looks way to gorjess in her outfit! now that i look at it upclose, i really love what she's wearing! And look at her body +_+

Another Fancam from buttons perf

[Fancam3]081226Taeyeon KBS Music Bank special stage-Buttons pre-recorded by HeyTM

credits to the great zippomaru!

omgsh, Taeyeon totally nailed it this time! She looked so sexy doing her dance..and her waves and such were so hot! Btw, when it was like the time for solo dancing, Taeyeon smiled shyly during that dance break..lol so cute! She's probably like 'omg that was way too sexy keke'

and her adlibs were good also (: and cute Sunye and Taeyeon moment at the end aw (:

^

That fancam was the best among all the others that were uploaded. She looked really good ^^ but the thing that got me was the ending with her practically falling on Nam Gyuri and doing a ... I don't know what she was doing to Sunye but she kinda got closer to her and Taeyeon did a RAWR like she was biting her ear bwahahaha. She's too cute. You can tell that everyone really worried for her.

A few minutes after the article popped up about the teaser, SNSD teaser is now #1 on Daum lol

They're coming back, finally !

ooooh i can't wait for jan 9th!!! oh em GEE!!! lol

btw can someone tell me maknae's (seo hyun's) own fansite or something?

i'm falling in love with her more and more and more and more! ahhhh <333

anyways, snsd hwaiting!!

oh yeah jessica looked gorjess on musicbank and eumahkjungshim!!!!

just gorjess, hehe

Haha looks like our maknae is gaining more and more fans ..

For her Korean one: http://www.seojuhyun.com/

If you want an english one.. your best beat is to join the Seohyun area of Soshified and spazz with the other Seomates:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showforum=25

Wow this thread is picking back up again. "SNSD Teaser" is currently number one on daum, which shows that everyone is really interested and wants the girls back. Think about it guys in 2 weeks, new mini-album, new songs, new performances, new mv, and best of all, all 9 girls back together again.

So excited ^^^

Today is my 1st year anniversary as a SNSD fan and it also marks 1 year since I first posted in this thread. All this recent activeness really brings back memories

Oh and don't forget to record a message for Sooyoung's birthday:

2uzyo34.jpg

The deadline is nearing .. and we're trying to get 210 messages to symbolize her birthday. We're trying to get as many countries/languages in these audio clips as possible to show her the love from around the word. GO GO GO JOIN and promote it ^^.

Guest Senorita_

Tiffany came instead of Yoona because it seems YAMD shooting is rather urgent. YAMD is scheduled to end Jan 9th and the shootings supposed to wrap up next week. A YAMD staff said Yoona's remaining shooting schedule will be "hellish"..

No wonder. Poor YoonA, her YAMD schedules are hectic, but I'm glad it's ending soon. A big relieve for her I bet, after the filming ends.

A MyDaily news article is out. This likely means SM is now "acknowledging" that they are really the new album posters.

http://devnewsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2008/12/28...312231130_1.jpg

The posters are so eye-catching! lol. It gets people really excited for their comeback. I just feel like ripping those posters and taking it home LOL.

FINALLY ARTICLE bout the Teaser thingy AAACCCKKK SM you better make it happen this time =_=

Anyway WOW I LOVE THAT FANCAM AND LOL TaeSun moment ROFL XD XD XD

yeah everyone so care to our taengoo ^_^ coz i know Seeya BEG so close with SNSD and now we know WG too

glad to see them caring taengoo^^

Guest kris_argee

part09box thanks so much for the article!

and i thought there are no more Gee posters left around Seoul lol

i'm really excited now!

Haha looks like our maknae is gaining more and more fans ..

For her Korean one: http://www.seojuhyun.com/

If you want an english one.. your best beat is to join the Seohyun area of Soshified and spazz with the other Seomates:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showforum=25

i don't think seojuhyun.com is a fansite solely dedicated to maknae

http://www.seohyun-a.com/ is more dedicated to her

you'll find lots of pics and fancams of maknae here ^^

Guest agnesia60

Another Fancam from buttons perf

[Fancam3]081226Taeyeon KBS Music Bank special stage-Buttons pre-recorded by HeyTM

Yup yup...best fancam........taeyeon did really well here...form the singing to the dance steps........and you can see her smiling.....love the shy smile that taeyeon has...........how i wish this was broadcasted instead....but was a little worried towards the end.......seems like taeyeon was leaning against sunye....feels like taeyeon was about to collapsed...I would like to wish that taeyeon was just giving sunye a hug.....leader taengoo...you can't fall now...you are making your comeback....do stay happy.....stay healthy........going to watch for you live tomorrow.....

kris_argee, I swear your surf the Korean sites more than me T-T.

I only go on Sosiz, Hwasu, and kwonyuri.net

Oh wow actually I didn't know seojuhyun.com got such a weird layout change it used to be all about Seohyun. I guess the owner decided to change it T-T.

Thanks for the heads up though ... going to check out the site now.

-------------

On a side note are we going to be doing a unified banner/signature thing for SNSD's comeback. Let's make sure we all have links to their new album once they comeback though on our sigs, buy buy buy and feed feed feed the girls.

Guest Platinum

i dunno if anyone noticed this... but

Yoona is SNSD's deer right?

well on their perf on 12.26 on KBS, she had a deer bracelet... harhar

why did i notice? i dunno. lol

yoonadeerva3.jpg

^

AAAWWW YOONA SOOO CUTE LOL XD SNSD DEER IS TOTALLY YOONA!!!! ♥

MWAHAHAHAHA WHAT'S With Wonder Generation nowadays it's like their Love spreading everywhere which I LOVE!!!!!!

AAAWWWW Sunye like coming to Tae and they smile eeerrr did they Hug?????? AAWWWWW Sunmi gonna be pissed rofl XD dont worry she will get her time with taeyeon soon kekeke just like the fan acc said sunye looking after taeyeon that day ^^

I LOVE Taeyeon Dance Break she looks soooo Cool and Sexy doin the move lol

Guest &anita_*

^ohemgee -spazz-

first time im seeing Fany's hair like that~ and its SO ADORABLE! She looks so cuuuute omg~ i want to just steal her. Btw, she kind of looks like Jessica a bit..maybe because of the hair and headband? iono but its really cute <3 thanks for sharing!

^yeah citra, Taeyeon looked so cool and sexy during her dance break +_+ like i can't describe it..she always has this 'coolness' aura around her rofl

Archived