少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest &anita_*

RAiiNii3 ah love your bsets! (:

Wow!

I like them very much

They're so cute ^^

hi welcome to the thread keke (: glad you like them! hope you come by often!

I really cant wait for their days to make a comeback!

9 more days yo ~

and its really happy to see that YAMD ending the day they will make the comeback

hope all the girls prepare something amazing for us :)

go snsd! the news from soshified~ totally made my day

[21.12.08] Taeyeon's "ssp-ha" dance and rendition of "I Have a Lover" - A Perfect Copycat(?)

and i just cant help but to say congrats to taeng for receive praise from bi

she's really amazing u know ^^

ah thanks for sharing that news~ i also cant wait until they comeback! its driving me crazy @_@

and wahah taeyeon's 'its raining' dance was totally jjang yo! can't believe it made it in the news~

SNSD- Fany Yuri Syoung at Intel and Villiv's S5 party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj9i3DnYQao

Poor Syoung , she tripped

thanks for sharing the link! poor Sooyoung..it really seemed like she fell hard, i feel so bad. but im glad tiffany and yuri were there for her. they really really seemed concerned..you can see how scared they were. hope sooyoung isnt hurt!

but they all looked really pretty

wah, the look on tiffany and yuri's face was sincerely caring towards sooyoung when she tripped/fell

... iono if that even made sense but yeah. that was a sweet moment. you can totally tell they were worried

i love how they care for eachother so deeply like that. makes me smile. yet, sooyoung just laughed after lol <3

ahh! special stage, taeyeon. plus snsd performing too right? how i missed seeing them perform on tv

i feel like this up and coming music bank is gonna be a big hit. can't wait to see the performances

plus, if sun ye is up there too. more wonder generation moment for me ^__^

i hear you mellerz! it really seemed like yuri and tiffany genuinely cared for sooyoung! especially yuri aw <3

QUESTION!!

where can i watch family outing with taeyeon with english sub?????

i've been waiting to watch this for so long..since i m at during break i was gonna watch and i don't find any eng sub one...so if u guys knw plz tell me...thank u!!

hey! i think someone answered your question already, but you can also watch it through the official Family Outing streaming site..i think you can find it in the korean drama section, itll be under 'variety'.. but you can also watch it at soshified :)

Soshi mini album release date: 5th Jan

Yesterday mnet website displayed that soshi's mini album will be released on 5th Jan.

However, They removed the message very soon.

Today, melon website is displaying the same message on coming soon section.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9666/melongv4.jpg

http://www.melon.com/svc/html/studio/new/n...in.jsp?MAIN=GNB

Many fans are speculating Soshi's January comeback is almost being confirmed.

credits to bossa747 @ soshified.com/forums

So basically we have dates now.

2nd = Teaser release

5th = Mini-Album release

9th = Comeback Stage on Music Bank

A week and some before all this excitement starts up and we'll have SNSD again on stage.

i REALLY hope this is true~ of course we cant be exactly sure about the dates, but we're pretty sure about how theyre coming back in january. but seriously, mini album on the 5th?! OMGSH this is too surreal! i cannot waaaaait! <3333

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haradays

출연자 :

스페셜 스테이지 - 비, 김종국+백지영, 서인영, 닥터피쉬, SG워너비, SHINee, 2PM, 케이윌,

태연(소녀시대)+남규리(씨야)+가인(브라운아이드걸스)+선예(원더걸스)

뮤뱅 스테이지 - 빅뱅, 소녀시대, 쥬얼리, MC몽, 원더걸스, 다비치, 동방신기

Special Stage : Taeyeon (SNSD) + NamGyuri (Seeya) + Gain (BEG) + Sunye (WG)

credits octieu at the soshified

Looks like the special stage is with only Taeyeon but SNSD is still performing the same night so I'm still happy.

I wonder what they're performing though. Anyways it could still be something different lalala keep your fingers crossed because it is the holiday season ^^

It's going to be interesting because Taeyeon is going to be super tired out for Chinchin Friday night with all these performances.

Anyways 2009, please come faster.

seriosly taeng need more rest since they will have their comeback this jan

im worried for her health :(

omg, poor sooyoung, i hope she's fine now

i love the girls interactions, yuri and fany seem to worry a lot about sooyoung

that's really sweet :)

Taeyeon recording for Kim Yeon Ah Special(?)

credits: 탱탱볼탱구@daum milkye

she was like everywhere on earth!

she really needs rest now

Soshi mini album release date: 5th Jan

Yesterday mnet website displayed that soshi's mini album will be released on 5th Jan.

However, They removed the message very soon.

Today, melon website is displaying the same message on coming soon section.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9666/melongv4.jpg

http://www.melon.com/svc/html/studio/new/n...in.jsp?MAIN=GNB

Many fans are speculating Soshi's January comeback is almost being confirmed.

credits to bossa747 @ soshified.com/forums

So basically we have dates now.

2nd = Teaser release

5th = Mini-Album release

9th = Comeback Stage on Music Bank

A week and some before all this excitement starts up and we'll have SNSD again on stage.

yes, the date has been confirmed now!

so we just need to wait and wait for the girls to make a comeback

i seriously cant wait for this <3

Guest svisual

It's Christmas Eve today where I'm currently at and I really don't wish to be a party pooper or something but the following are just my thoughts:

I know everyone's anticipating the girls' comeback and like you guys, I am too. Each day I wake up hoping for some news of their comeback, but after months and months of rumour news, I have learnt to not keep my hopes up. I hate the way anti's just keep saying the girls' comeback has been delayed ONCE again when truth is, SM Entertainment never did release any official comeback statement.

So this time round, I'm really not anticipating anything. When 2nd January comes, I'm gonna treat it like a normal day and if SM Entertainment really does release a teaser that day, I'm gonna be excited, elated and finally look forward to their comeback stage. But otherwise, it's just gonna be a normal day for me.

I do not want to wake up to a day and refreshing this thread on Soompi or the news page on Soshified anticipating the girls' comeback only to be disappointed. I want to wake up to a normal day, and open this thread and be surprised at the news of the girls' comeback, filled with YT links to their teaser or something. ^^

All I really hope is that the girls get ample rest and come back in good shape and health. I don't want them to rush just to meet fans' expectations. What's more important than them coming back with a bang is that they're all healthy, looking great, in a great state of shape and mind.

When I see Taengoo's hectic end year schedule, seeing how Yoong's YAMD is still not wrapped up, Ice Princess is looking thinner than ever, I worry. I worry alot.. Even seeing Sooyoung tripping makes my heart beat rapidly. -sigh-

So, all I want for Xmas is for my 9 beautiful girls to be in good health. Nothing more.

And when they do make a comeback, they will be in the best state that they can be. That's all I ask for.

So here's wishing SNSD and S♥NEs a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Guest Lishathestain

More Chinchin update~

f0054975_4951d11f29d69.jpg

f0054975_4951d11a11907.jpg

f0054975_4951d12367275.jpg

c;요로사@sosiz

I'm guessing (since i don't read korean lol), that some fans gave these to KangYeon (?) -gosh do correct me if i'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

like christmas gifts maybe? so cute ^_^

Guest luumanhgirl

Today is Christmas.MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE..!!!

I can't wait for their comeback.I hope the day Jan 5th is the real day for our girls' new album.

Thanks everyone for sharing all vids,pics and news..!!!

Guest Senorita_

Poor Soo Young. I'm so glad Tiff and Yul came to help her up. Fighting girls.

Special stage of SNSD, i'm looking forward to it. I wonder what they are going to perform. I also can't wait to see umma perform with the other singers. It's going to be interesting! ^^

Guest part09box

So that pic of Taeyeon and Seungri is for the "2008 Hit Songs Music Drama" to be featured on SBS Gayo Daejun on 29th. Yuri is also in it~. Sadly SNSD won't actually be performing.

33behit.jpg

So this is like last year's 2007 Music Drama featuring Big Bang and Wonder Girls

from the news article

"...Two guys Seungri and Daesung have fallen for the new part-time worker Taeyeon at the bakery. They have a birthday cake baking competition to try to win Taeyeon's heart. Meanwhile Yuri is agonizing over her one-sided love for a guy. Producers tipped "It's a love square story with a big twist at end"

Guest zahieyjunki

First news about the special stage!!!

Taeng will duet with other group also?

loll~

I wish all the members were perform together!!

Special Stage : Taeyeon (SNSD) + NamGyuri (Seeya) + Gain (BEG) + Sunye (WG)

credits octieu at the soshified

Looks like the special stage is with only Taeyeon but SNSD is still performing the same night so I'm still happy.

I wonder what they're performing though. Anyways it could still be something different lalala keep your fingers crossed because it is the holiday season ^^

It's going to be interesting because Taeyeon is going to be super tired out for Chinchin Friday night with all these performances.

Anyways 2009, please come faster.

I hope they're perform maybe christmas song plus kissing you or GG or Baby Baby!!

thnx for the info Soy !! pity Taeyeon!!

She should get a lot of rest before their comeback!!!

I hope they stay healthy before their comeback!! so excited bout it~

thnx for @ The Intel and Viliv's S5 Launching Party & chin chin pics Lisha !!

Yuri so gorgeous!! I love her dress!~

thnx for all the vids zippomaru !! damn you're so fast!~

haha~

thnx for Kim Yeon Ah Special show pics kris_argee !!

What show is that?

so now its already confirmed by netizens that soshi aalbum will release as the exact date right?

I hope there's no more delay date for the girls!!!

Looks like Taeng & Kkang got double gifts from fans!!!

So that pic of Taeyeon and Seungri is for the "2008 Hit Songs Music Drama" to be featured on SBS Gayo Daejun on 29th. Yuri is also in it~. Sadly SNSD won't actually be performing.

from the news article

"...Two guys Seungri and Daesung have fallen for the new part-time worker Taeyeon at the bakery. They have a birthday cake baking competition to try to win Taeyeon's heart. Meanwhile Yuri is agonizing over her one-sided love for a guy. Producers tipped "It's a love square story with a big twist at end"

Yuri also in the drama?

Taengoo so lucky!! Who's Yuri fall with?

waaaaa~

can't wait to watch it!!!

damn too much to watch!!! got to catch up back!

thnx S1NE :) Lurv you guys!!

Guest lolly88

So this is like last year's 2007 Music Drama featuring Big Bang and Wonder Girls

from the news article

WOW so did not expect YURI to be on the skit too

probably cos she was active the lately too but anyone cant wait to see it

also TaeYeon speical stage with the others females groups gals, hope their voices combine together wont ruin the song

they are goona sing .

kris_argee: THANKS for infoming us about her yet

another tv show appearance ,WAH our leader is so busy now a days , i fear for her health ,look at YoonA now,she lost so much work

from her appearance it seem pretty obvious too.

svisual:Totally agreed,we dont want to get our hopes too high only to be dissapointed at the end of the day dont we

lets just treat it as normal news ,if SM really release it ,it still wont be too late to celebrate wont it :)

THANKS TO MANY OTHERS WHO SHARED LINKS Especially zippomaru for all

the videos u have uploaded ^^ AND to those who took time to POST IN THIS THREAD

IT MEANS A LOT TO ANYONE OF US^^

Finally here's wishing a MERRY CHRISTAMS TO ALL ,happy HoliDAYS

gf4108122416163234BESTFRIEND10.jpg

Guest Kikyo91

thanks for Chin chin uploads!<3<3

KangYeon RULEZ XD

I can't wait their comebackçOç!

anyway...to celebrate the Christmas day...

...some videos! XD

[071221] Christmas Medley! SNSD, Super Junior, BIGBANG and others [LIVE]

[080308] SNSD @ YTN Star Live Power - Kissing You / Girls' Generation

[0708] SNSD @ Music Bank - Into The New World

I really love this performance<3

I Promise You [ YooChun & TaeYeon fanmade]

I Promise You part 2 [fanmade]

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx lolly88 for the pics!!

Kkang & Taeng such a dork!~

Thnx for the pics Karen !!

agree she the most cutest person ever!!

She can be pretty & cute at same time!!

26th will be SNSD special stage at MB then Taengoo will be perform at Gayo on 29th and then MBC drama awards & lastly at KBS drama awards right?

She must be tired after perform all these event!!

btw, is the girls will attending Gayo events?

I just want to know!! It's just the more merrier the events if the rest were attending it too!!

Btw, 8 days more people!!!! yay~

Just adding the part09box has posted

Big Bang for music drama with So Nyeo Shi Dae

Big Bang SeungRi and DaeSung will work together with So Nyeo Shi Dae TaeYeon and YuRi for a music drama for SBS Gayo Festival’s mini corner ‘2008 hit song music drama’.

Last year, WonderGirls and Big Bang did something similar on SBS Gayo Festival as well with ‘2007 Music Drama’ and it was well received. Hence SBS decided to do a music drama again this year.

The music drama goes about the showdown between SeungRi and DaeSung where they decided to make a cake to win over a TaeYeon’s heart - a new girl doing part-time job at the bakery. And YuRi plays a girl who got deceived in a one-sided romance.

Other than that, there will also be a joint stage between Rain and Lee Hyori, Dong Bang Shin Ki and Big Bang on 2008 SBS Gayo Festival set to take place on 29th December at 9.55pm.

Credit: Kbites + siwonnie_girl@asianfanatics + .minichoco.@SNSD Indo

And merry christmas all! =)

Archived