少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Senorita_

THE SHOW WITH RAIN AND TAEYEON

I watched the clip and Taeyeon is amazing! She was hilarious when she sang and danced to Rain's song =P

Love our umma <3

Looks like Taeyeon was filming with some of the Big Bang members for SBS's end of the year Gayo show. Which probably means she'll be attending ^^

It looks interesting. I think they might do another mini-drama like last year how BB and WG did. So great to see Taeyeon participating in the gayo festivals :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nab1lah93

Little SeoTae pic from an article about SM's Everysing Noraebang business

http://hazard88.tossi.com/data/s1/f7/7e/58...02309314199.jpg

It's Jonghyun, SeoHyun, EunHyuk and TaeYeon right? SeoJong anyone...? heheh

Btw, this fancam features JongHyun supporting TaeYeon during the 23rd Golden Music Award. Also a closer version of the high-five between JongHyun and TaeYeon towards the end... xDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pQwyl_l95I...re=channel_page

credits to randy19972

Pre-loading the iPod, wouldn't that mean that SooYoung herself can't update the iPod should she want to?

I mean yes, she can update the player but then whatever contents (music, movies, e-books) would then be erased since the player isn't sync to her comp/laptop but the uploaders.

It'll be like a fresh iPod outta the box.

Unless, erm, maybe a DVD of the contents could be burnt so that she has a back-up?

But i'm thinking it'll be a lot of dvds since the player's gonna be pimped to the max.

Yeah we thought about this. There's going to be a note telling the girls that she's going to have to update the ipod (if she wants to that is, since I know the girls have their own ipod for their own listening pleasure ...) she's going to have to do it manually. Other than that she shouldn't try and sync the ipod if she wants to keep the stuff we have on it. But if needed we can burn everything on a back up dvd, which isn't a bad idea. But we're also going to pre-load it with Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and English songs about food. Basically this Ipod should be use as a side entertainment thing for the kid and not used as her main source of music, but thanks for the tip about burning the dvds.

Oh and yes SoShi Subs is doing the full episode of Happy Sunday's Immortal Musical Classics with Taeyeon ^^

Also look like YAMD is fully ending on 01.09.09, which means Yoona can come back in tip top shape because filming should be wrapping up very soon.

Guest canine10

I watched the clip and Taeyeon is amazing! She was hilarious when she sang and danced to Rain's song =P

Love our umma <3

It looks interesting. I think they might do another mini-drama like last year how BB and WG did. So great to see Taeyeon participating in the gayo festivals :)

Oh yeah Taeyeon kicks my pleasure :] Cute cute dorky dorky taeyeon.

But anyways Soshie's comeback would be better than other groups :)

Soshie rules :]

Gawd~ I miss jessica's long hair T^T but she looks cute on the new hair :*

Guest jane_doe11

Hey, am a WonderFul but am looking forward to SNSD's comeback :). Its been a long wait for you guys! So just wanted to wish SNSD and you all the best!!. My favorite members would be Tiffany and Yuri, well all the girls are amazing.

SNSD fighting !

Guest love4dbsk&suju

wahey! soshibang! or should i say taeyeonbang!

sems like a very cute scene there ^^

and REALLY THERE DOING A SM TOWN WINTER ALBUM?!

SM REUNITED and its something for the girls to do during winter

taeyeon doing rains dance was shy but veryy cute at the same time

Guest zippomaru
Guest ningmeng

Also look like YAMD is fully ending on 01.09.09, which means Yoona can come back in tip top shape because filming should be wrapping up very soon.

that day is the day snsd comeback! can't wait.

i bet the viewers are going to miss yonna a lot.

but no worries. instead of 1 angel, they can see 9. on music bank!

Hey, am a WonderFul but am looking forward to SNSD's comeback :). Its been a long wait for you guys! So just wanted to wish SNSD and you all the best!!. My favorite members would be Tiffany and Yuri, well all the girls are amazing.

SNSD fighting !

hihi. welcome.

i always see you posting in the other thread!

do post more!

and yes. snsd is amazing.

Guest fara_diggory

SNSD fighting !

thanx for visiting us here..

oh thanx for loving our girls too..

there lots of wonder generation shippers here too...

and yeah the SNSD's comeback...

we extremely cannot wait for that...

huhu

Little SeoTae pic from an article about SM's Everysing Noraebang business

http://hazard88.tossi.com/data/s1/f7/7e/58...02309314199.jpg

Interesting thing about this noraebang is that after you sing, if you think you did good, you can press the <send> button. Then the machine will send it directly to SM to be auditioned~

Wow, SM will never cease to amaze me with their unique methods.. XD

For sure, lots of people must be going there~ lol thanks for sharing!

Taeyeon is on a roll! she's appearing often on TV lately, and in a few days there'll be the Gayo shows.

haha I wonder what's those pics of her with Big Bang are for.

I love that pic of her w/ pigtails ^ kid leader ftw!

The Sooyoung b-day project sounds awesome : D I should try to see if I have a microphone or sth on my comp. ><

Guest &anita_*

welcome to the thread new S<3NE's!

thanks J@de for providing the link to taeyeon's rapping! <3 and part09box for your translations! so behind..had to backtrack 5 pages D:

but omg what surprised me is all the fancams this time! there's like..4 fancams for each person lol! dang! snsd we miss youuu <3 and sica's hair is so so cuuute <3

and taeyeon with big bang? :w00t: thanks for sharing pics soy (:

and OMGOMG taeyeon on that show with rain was so <33333 she was sooo dorky but hot at the same time *_* and she got Bi's custom shirt at the end keke~ i bet she'll go to the other snsd members and spazz about that lol!

thanks for sharing pics and info everyone! i can't wait till snsd's comeback <3

Guest fara_diggory

omo..

forget to comment about the taeyeonbang..

i really cant wait for that...

and is it only tae-dae-ri??..

or there are others...

i really hope all the 14 will be in the show...

taeng must be really lonely to work w/o the other members...

huhu..

soshibang shipper must be really excited yo!

Archived