少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zahieyjunki

Loll I'm so missed!!!

Happy for the girls 5 cf only in this month?

huge success!!!

all the producers are digging into the girls!!!

I don't think too Taengoo will be on WGM!!!

You guys know their full schedule & that just a wish from the fans for Taengoo to participate it!!!

Btw, Happy 500th days on SNSD anniversary!!!

That's kind so fast see the girls improve so much from nothing!!!

proud of em..

Mellerz I still heart ur gifs..

Taengoo so lovable at Chin Chin!!!

zippomaru , Fany so cute with that hair!!!

makes she look matured!!

Loll, wonderful sends anniversary wish to the girls!!!

congratz to YAMD for surpassed 40%!!!!

I still wonder if any drama can passing them..

The series is just too awesome!!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pips_feefa

E-TRIBE/Ed selca with Yuri and Tiffany

Im guessing E-TRIBE/Ed is a dancer? music producer?...im not sure :P

has to be something to do with the 2nd album though..

%7Boption%7D noriterpimageviewji4.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D noriterpimageviewjv6.jpg%7Boption%7D

credits to 피아@sosiz &etribe naver blog

i think E-Tribe is a music producer/song writer..i read somewhere that he produced Lee Hyori's "U-Go-Girl".

that's a great news if he got something to do with our girl 2nd album.

^^ Joe posted about the guy.

He's one of the producers for Hyori's "U-Go-Girl", as well as producer for Kara's "Pretty Girl" and "Yodel". He gave one of his songs for SNSD's second album and took pictures with Yuri & Tiffany after they recorded. He took his picture with Tiffany after she came back from the US and after she recorded. He wrote "much prettier in person" for her. And for Yuri he wrote "more lady-like than I thought".

bug@soshified.com/forums

This should be an interesting new album ... very good producers ^^

Guest lolly88

OMG THIS GAL IS FREAKING ADORABLE,i swear she has thousands and one expressions

c521d55801913ed101aaf3a0ac51ac51.jpgaadbfbb36568d366dc03e4a591278aca.jpg

4cecf83ca10c37e84dc8ce4668a9f37f.jpgd6b8ef0a3c63f14555ce15e873d72abf.jpg

4e3c51fb415cf2fa6b324e2fb6ca1082.jpgab0e0e9044b1e1adb5b000ebd85e31ed.jpg

9b5430988267570a42246edb96ef4668.jpgae082b83a26bf9f8d1d7c3a479001e4f.jpg

EARLY MERRY X'MAS TO ALL

4a9a8b088f4d7cffd4b6a0263b76d57e.jpg

Funny how no one posted this..will be waiting for translations

cartoon_cygnus_3.jpg

SOSIZ+SNSDCHINA FOR CAPS

the comics look so cute! i wish i could understand them x)

i have a request..

is there a link to the perf where they wore the outfits from the girls generation album cover?

Guest Mellerz

wah? E-Tribe producing a track for SNSD?

that'd be a hot song let me tell you

u go girl was a hit and i love kara's yodel song, catchy/fire

can't believe FG is coming to an end already

at least, we'll see more CF's of our girls out and about

then next thing you know, their comeback will surely come after =D

Guest Lishathestain

lmao, yuri and sica should switch role in that "comic". Sica can be the one who sleeps on the mushroom pillow ROFL.

couple more pics from the 7080 Opirus & Motive Concert [08.12.09]

dsc06648nk7rj0.jpg

dsc06686yd1tq1.jpg

dsc06554ch0ja3.jpg

dsc06582uq2pg0.jpg

dsc06601yi0xw5.jpg

c;as tagged+sosiz

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow over 40% :) congrats yoonA !!!!! wow finally

was hoping that its ratings would increase but wow nothing like this lol 41.2%? :)

hope it gets better

and the knights of cygnus cf looks great they look great in the school clothing

cant believe factory girl is ending tmrw :(

Hyoyeon, Yuri and Seohyun sponsored undergarments

4416889251fec8b74987127ao5.jpg

24a9050604a544a186bd37exi1.jpg

1b2159f2130dfbad8d93c8avt2.jpg

hmmm I don'r remember seeing Yuri and maknae wearing those outfits in any performances....I wonder what that outfit was for..they look so handsome in it haha

I know Hyo's outfit is form Goobne...

actually come to think of it...I think Yuri and maknase are also from Goobne..since the skirts are the same as Hyoyeons

credits to passingby@snsdchina

Guest zahieyjunki

I loved those comics!!

Hope someone will translate it soon!!

thnx loly88 !!

Taengoo always freaking adorable and we know that!!!

I loved her hair like that!!

its pretty same like in the "Kissing You" mv..

thnx for the pics lisha & blu_smiley !!

It's today the ending of FG!!

loll miss that show..

Guest luumanhgirl

Thanks for all pictures and vids...!!!

Woaaa...Wonderful is so sweet.WonderGeneration is jjang.Their relationship is close nowadays.I hope it will grow continuosly.

CF's pictures are so cute.They look lovely in their shool girl outfit.Today their CF will release in internet.I can't wait for vid is uploaded.

Congratulation...!!! Yoona's drama has high rating.She deserves it.I hope it will get 50% rating to become a highest rating drama.

Three new articles.

Please take out with credits. http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showforum=28

And a reminder the last episode of Factory Girl is going to air tomorrow night so remember to catch it.

Also Wenting, one of the admins at Soshified, is currently in Korea and got a chance to meet/talk to Tiffany & Jessica of SNSD, so if you want to read about it it's here: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11660

[16.12.08] YAMD Ratings Pass 41.5%

16095809687_60800010.jpg

KBS 1TV's daily drama "You Are My Destiny" has passed the 40% ratings mark.

According to AGB Nielson Media Research, on the December 15th, YAMD reached a national viewer rating of 41.5%. This was 9.1% higher than last week's highest rating of 32.4%.

For the last five months, YAMD has been under high scrutiny to see if it could pass the highest ratings of "Miuna Gouna" which had reached 44.4%. However, with the story and conflicts shown in its 159th episode, it was able to bring together an immense audience, and was able to release alot of the pressure put upon the production crew.

Viewer Lim Youngsoo said "There was never such an invigorating episode as there was today." and another viewer Lim Kwonchul said "YAMD can try to pass the 50% national viewer rating".

Conversely, the other daily drama that is aired at the same time, MBC's "I Love You Don't Cry", had a rating of 5.8%.

credits to CBS.co.kr and boxclub@soshified.com/forums

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11648

[16.12.08] SNSD's Grades as an Editors? A-

20081216154609621.jpg

After airing since October, MNet's "Factory Girl" will be showing its last episode on the 17th of December.

On this episode, viewers will be able to hear the true feelings of SNSD as they experienced life as editors for the past five months.

SNSD said "At first, we were afraid that they would try to avoid giving us hard assignments." and "It was a meaningful experience and more than anything, it was so fascinating to see the results of our hard works in the monthly issues."

They also shared their shocking memories from the show. SNSD said "When the managing editor visited our apartment, you could see pictures of us posted on the refrigerator" adding that "Those pictures shown on the refrigerator were such silly pictures but they all came out on the broadcast", as they laughed shyly.

Among them, Sooyoung had an especially touching experience. She said ""Since being an editor was something that I really wanted to try, it was that much more of a special experience for me. And so I decided to work even harder and after watching the first episode, I've done alot of reflection" and "But I've worked hard through the support and worries of my sunbaenims and I think I've come away with a good result after putting in alot of hard efforts."

She cried as she thought of the short filming time that they had for the show.

The managing editor Nam Yoonhee said that the grade for SNSD as they were editors for the last five months was an A-, saying "It was good to see them trying and doing their best," and "I hope that with this experience, SNSD will come out as best dressers from now on."

The last episode will air on the 17th on MNet at 6PM

credits to NewsEn and boxclub@soshified.com/forums

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11649

[16.12.08] SNSD Sooyoung's Tears at last Factory Girl show

20081216122206033.jpg

SNSD's Sooyoung shed tears at the last show for the cable channel MNet's "Factory Girl" show. At the last shooting location for the show, Sooyoung said, as she cried, "If I think about how short the filming really was, it's one of the biggest regrets that I have."

Moreover, she added "Since being an editor was something that I really wanted to try, it was that much more of a special experience for me. And so I decided to work even harder and after watching the first episode, I've done alot of reflection" and "But I've worked hard through the support and worries of my sunbaenims and I think I've come away with a good result after putting in alot of hard efforts."

With news of SNSD's impending comeback, "Factory Girl" premiered on the music and variety channel MNet on October 8th and will show its last episode on the this coming December 17th.

"Factory Girl" was shown as the Korean reality version of the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" with the 9 members of SNSD acting as editors for a trend magazine aimed at teenagers and young women, and for the last five months, showed the experiences of being a real editor along with showing the audience a diverse array of fashion items.

You will be able to see the true thoughts and feelings of the SNSD members as they reflect on their last episode of "Factory Girl" at 6 PM on MNet on Wednesday the 17th.

credits to NewsEn and boxclub@soshified.com/forums

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11647

Guest zippomaru

081112 @Korean Ent. Award

dsc05848pl7.jpg

dsc05724sj5.jpg

dsc05725vx6.jpg

can you see YulSic <3 in the pic??hahaha~

dsc05726bp4.jpg

:) TaeNy love <3333

dsc05729pm2.jpg

dsc05735tk7.jpg