少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest luumanhgirl

I agree with you that 2009 is our girls' year.But now,Yoona hasn't ended her drama yet,so soshi can't release new album.I think SM plans for boybands to comeback,so our girls have to wait untill at the end of this year or in the early of next year.I hope SM will reduce their schedule and let them have rests for preparing their comeback.I think this comeback will be impressive and interesting.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Gubne Chicken CF (Dance Battle), the girl in the red hoodie is Sunny right? but take a good look at 1:00-1:03, i think it changed from Sunny to Fany! You can just tell by the eyes but I might be wrong though. :phew:

Gubne Chicken CF

i read taeyeon's latest chinchin diary she sounds soooo depressed cause ppl keep asking the same thing over and over bout when they will comeback like non stop i feel sorry for her T_T cause yeah teh comeback it's not her decision but SM decision i bet SM not even telling her when the exact time to make a comeback sigh SM not only making the fans frustrated but also the gals T_T

^ voted.^^ thanks for the link.:)

anw i think i knew EOE ost song will win that since that drama is like huge in Korea now.but Taeng's If was a very very strong competitor for that category and im happy alr.:D

Now i just wish for Yoona to wrap up YAMD and them to rest.T-T Esp Taeng and Yoona can do with more sleep.

its not that our girls cant do well on awards shows,but its the timing that matters.So i really hope the 2nd album's timing will be a good one.heck i wont even complain if they come out next year.

karen, thanks for the pics.

OMG.. Yoona is there!

I love to see them perform again as 9 ^^

btw, even though Taeyeon didn't win the OST award,

it's ok. she's still the best for me and her song rock!

though im actually shocked knowing that she didn't win for the OST.

Guest xyrhene

oh wow...taetae didn't win for the ost award? even if soshi wasn't there...

i thought she'd win due to the song's popularity..and how everyone kept singing it in noraebangs and stuff..

may i ask who won ost then? oh well 2008's not really our girl's year...let's hope next year is^^

SG Wannabe won the OST award

2009 will be our girls' year!!

because it is the power of 9!!!

looking forward to the MKMF 09 eventhough MKMF 08 just ended....XD

Guest Mira004

i like the cf..

thanks for the link

^^

taengoo is so smexy~

but yoona was the hottest

thanks for the pix too!

i hope taetae wins for mnet countdown

she deserves it^^

i hope their comeback will be unique, fresh, healthy[them] with a BANG!

cnt wait..

does anione know like aroudn when yoona will stop filming her drama le?

Guest nightmare.

^ i think it will be in end of November or maybe December or maybe End of this year...

Nice to see the girls in the stage.. COMPLETE

Yoona looks tired but she still smile like an angel

Guest crazyfrog

ooh!! Taeyeon's nominated for TWO digital bonsaengs for the GDA!!! how exciting!! even tho the competition is really tough, i think it's great that she got nominated!!

i guess the girls' album didn't get nominated even tho they sold quite a lot because you can't have the same album nominated for two years in a roll, maybe?

Guest Lishathestain

MEGA TV Shopping Concert [11.16.08]

all 9 :)

9 complete. ah it gave me this warm feeling everytime i see all 9 of them on the stage :)

and gosh i love love love the outfit! esp maknae's! lol i was about to buy the same shirt as Fany @ Forever21

ooh!! Taeyeon's nominated for TWO digital bonsaengs for the GDA!!! how exciting!! even tho the competition is really tough, i think it's great that she got nominated!!

i guess the girls' album didn't get nominated even tho they sold quite a lot because you can't have the same album nominated for two years in a roll, maybe?

yea, that's what i thought too. to nominate the same album would kind of weird lol.

e0046175491fd53fa6624hw4.jpg

e0046175_491fd49e070ab.jpg

e0046175_491fd437a9c0b.jpg

e0046175491fd54cc76feab9.jpg

c;as tagged+sosiz

Guest luumanhgirl

Na comebacks....I am happy when I see all of them perform together.When they perform with 9 members,they give the power for S1 continue to wait for their new album and support them forever.

Now,CYHM is 1st place in Mnet countdown,there are 2 days to vote for her.S1 hwaiting.We will vote and help her get first place in this week.

It's because the album released in 2007. If it was released in 2008 and had the sales it had there would be no reason for it to win a bunch of awards. Just poor timing by SM. However congrats to Taeyeon. I know this is a bit out there, but if she can win one of the bonsangs, there's a chance she can win the digital daesang which would be extraordinary. I remember how happy the girls were at GDA last year. All decked in white & red and singing their little medley. And how happy they were when they won.

Guest sujinny

WOAAAH Taeyeon is winning by a LOT in M! Countdown! and on top of that, more than DBSK.. wow, I'm surprised lol. i think all snsd fans are REALLY voting, eversince what happened at mkmf. VOTE VOTE VOTEEE! <3333

kpeople: thanks for sharing the pics. iloove soshi's outfits <333

[edit] AWWW topped a page but nothing to share except .. uh that news ^ haha sorryyy =[

Archived