少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest &anita_*

May I ask where this gif is from (what video?)

From their Gubne chicken CF. You can just search that on youtube and you will find it (:

or wait:

<--thats the vid

love those taeng pics 7lotus (: yes i'm sure taeyeon will atleast be present for golden disk awards (:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest virvir111

awww that sucks Taeng didnt win

but how did this happen?

when i voted at the begining, she was leading BY MILES.

its not JUST by votes.. online votes only count for a bit of the results.. besides.. taeyeon's song was quite popular.. but the OST album for east of eden was a HUGE success in album sales,, as well as well.. it IS SG WANNABE.... the drama itself was a hit the ost was a hit for EAST OF EDEN..east of eden ost was like top searchd for netz for a long time. n alot of ppl bought the albums.. so that played a role.. taeyeons won like 1 spot for like random internet charts.. but that doesnt really count..lol.

Honestly, I was kind of disappointed that Taeyeon didn't win for OST, but it's okay because I believe she will make it through and get many awards in the future.

As for Soy, who said that 2009 will be their year, I hope so too. BUT, it will only happen if they continue releasing new single/album songs in the year. The beginning of 2008 was SNSD's, and the latter half was WG's. There's no denying it. If SM could just spread their schedules a little more evenly and stop packing their schedules, I'm sure they could make 2 singles within the year, and so they wouldn't be tired. Obviously, YoonA had her drama, so it was a bit of a dilemma. I think we knew deep down that they wouldn't make a comeback until the drama was over.

So all in all, I guess I'm pretty okay with the way things turned out. SNSD will have more chances. They are deserving as of any other artist, and I don't think an award REALLY determines whether they did well or not. Of course, it has some significance, but I know that SNSD can do so much more, it's just time, and they'll become better as they become more experienced.

SNSD has been through a lot this year, with winning their first mutizen award (and they almost couldn't make it to perform on stage), their silent treatments at 2/3 concerts, and the constant bashing. I think they are very brave, courageous, hard-working and passionate.

Whether it's 2009, 2010 or 2015, I know they will make a big impact in the korean music industry.

sica lost a lot of weight.. look at her thighs. almost as skinny as Sooyoung's *_*

c;as tagged+sosiz

Sica's weight like fluctuates like crazy. Her and Hyoyeon have like on-off time periods where they gain and lose weight rapidly, it's really not that healthy T-T. Plus like someone mentioned before Sica is a really picky eater. Anyways, Taeyeon left another diary post on Chinchin again. People have been hassling her about when their second album is releasing and all that T-T, she ended the message with how everyone should just wait, they'll be back soon.

I know it sucks not knowing what SM is thinking or planning with the girls but trust them. If anything I hope the album doesn't come out at all this year and releases early next year, but that's only if SM is planning on a SMTown Winter album. Because then the girls can promote that for the time being and be a bit back in the regular spotlight until their new album release. Yoong should be wrapping up YAMD filming soon, it's just better this way. If SNSD really had come back in August, Yoong would have probably been hospitalized due to lack of sleep and exhaustion or not been to like 0234234 of their official performances with the new stuff.

On a side note T-T. We have a really good amount of cards from a lot of different countries (some of them really surprised me) but now we're having troubles with donations & coming up with things to get the girls, so if you guys want to help out:

Donation Thread: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9325

Discussion Thread: http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9167

영원히 소녀시대, right?

Guest incomplete.

Honestly, I was kind of disappointed that Taeyeon didn't win for OST, but it's okay because I believe she will make it through and get many awards in the future.

As for Soy, who said that 2009 will be their year, I hope so too. BUT, it will only happen if they continue releasing new single/album songs in the year. The beginning of 2008 was SNSD's, and the latter half was WG's. There's no denying it. If SM could just spread their schedules a little more evenly and stop packing their schedules, I'm sure they could make 2 singles within the year, and so they wouldn't be tired. Obviously, YoonA had her drama, so it was a bit of a dilemma. I think we knew deep down that they wouldn't make a comeback until the drama was over.

So all in all, I guess I'm pretty okay with the way things turned out. SNSD will have more chances. They are deserving as of any other artist, and I don't think an award REALLY determines whether they did well or not. Of course, it has some significance, but I know that SNSD can do so much more, it's just time, and they'll become better as they become more experienced.

SNSD has been through a lot this year, with winning their first mutizen award (and they almost couldn't make it to perform on stage), their silent treatments at 2/3 concerts, and the constant bashing. I think they are very brave, courageous, hard-working and passionate.

Whether it's 2009, 2010 or 2015, I know they will make a big impact in the korean music industry.

Very well said and I completely agreed on the bold part. I'm sorry that SNSD didn't win this year, and sorry that Taeyeon didn't win either. Honestly I thought she was going to win for sure, but it turned out... oh well. I hope that next year they will win something too. When are they coming back anyways? I wanna see them performing a new song now. I can wait though, and I hope when they come back they will bring us a great music again. :D

Thank you for the picture. Jess looks like she had lost a lot of weight, it's scary I hope she still doing fine. Their new stylist must love plaid lol.

Guest nightmare.

I think it's ok if the girls didn't win now...

Maybe SM have other plans...

Maybe SM want SNSD to have promotion start from end of this year and next year so they can get MANY awards next year

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

yea i kinda wish they at least attended the concert....i mean...suju used to have just a few members missed the awards because of scheduling problems...i dont' know what the problem is >< i guess nobody does

but on a good note, i love the girls' new outfits x] the sweaters...and plaits! lol<3 soehyun looks lovely

Guest ningmeng

i seriously think that the girls will be too stress out over their comeback.

everyone have been asking for their comeback since august. then october. and now november...

i know everyone is anxious but sometimes fans need to think for them.

the later part of 2008 was nvr the best for snsd.

with the silent treatment, girls falling sick and injuring themselves, stress because of the comeback...

i think they are the only artist this year to experience the extreme end of fandom.

yet they are still working hard to prove everyone right/wrong.

they are the 9 girls who promised the fans that they will do their best.

so guys, let's trust them and wait patiently. (:

Guest zahieyjunki

I'm agree with all of you guys..

But this is not the end of the girls..

The girls had so many to contribute in this industry..

I'm sure 2009 is their year & they will explode to be on top again!!

* Love Sica expressions..

thnx for the caps..

She so cute holding the lollipop sticks..

Sica is so skinny these days..

same as fany!!

looks so gorgeous as usual!!

I AGREE WITH YOU!!! in everything we have the same thought here

i just hope SM now really think how to make their artists keep active in a way not making then tired too like he did now =_=

yeah what happened this year proving how snsd is one of a true artist who really wont give up for what they believe and want which is singing

i hope next year will bea great year for the gals^^

Guest Mira004

honestly i was very confident that taeyeon should have won but because soshi wasnt attending i doubt that taeyeon was going to win..was just wat i thot

then when i received the news that she didnt, i was very sad

but she still remains to be a winner in my heart..

she doesnt need to win an award to show tat she's a great singer or whatever, with or without an award, she is still a great singer and a winner

Guest Senorita_

We shouldn't be sad that Taeyeon didn't win. I'm sure next year will be the year for the girls to win plenty of awards. I'm sure SM knows what he's doing -_-

oh wow...taetae didn't win for the ost award? even if soshi wasn't there...

i thought she'd win due to the song's popularity..and how everyone kept singing it in noraebangs and stuff..

may i ask who won ost then? oh well 2008's not really our girl's year...let's hope next year is^^

Archived