少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^ thanks for the pics! Hyoyeon is getting even more gorgeous everyday.

Looking at the pictures, I'm starting to wonder what their concept will be about. I know they've said that it's 'a more mature feel' but that's too vague. I seriously CANNOT wait until they give us something on their second album. They've been pushing it off too much. There's still many more awards shows left, so, they should release something new. But even so, I still don't think it's a GREAT idea releasing something so near in time. I mean, if they release it now, or in the end of november, beginning of december, they won't be able to get any awards for their new song.

and it'll REALLY s.uck because if they release it somewhere in december, they'll be bound to perform it in the ceremonies, and won't be able to get any awards for it. Their songs won't win for the 2009 awards if they release their songs now, because it'll be old by november / december 2009.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swordliger

^ thanks for the pics! Hyoyeon is getting even more gorgeous everyday.

Looking at the pictures, I'm starting to wonder what their concept will be about. I know they've said that it's 'a more mature feel' but that's too vague. I seriously CANNOT wait until they give us something on their second album. They've been pushing it off too much. There's still many more awards shows left, so, they should release something new. But even so, I still don't think it's a GREAT idea releasing something so near in time. I mean, if they release it now, or in the end of november, beginning of december, they won't be able to get any awards for their new song.

and it'll REALLY s.uck because if they release it somewhere in december, they'll be bound to perform it in the ceremonies, and won't be able to get any awards for it. Their songs won't win for the 2009 awards if they release their songs now, because it'll be old by november / december 2009.

^ agreed. UNLESS their new title song is like so good that it tops charts for like more than 5 weeks in a row. OR they promote about 4 songs from their new album during the time between the release date and the end of 2009. that way the girl's songs wont be 'forgotten', unlike what they did with this year (how theres been such a huge gap between now and their last promotion)

oh well, i guess the only thing to anticipate now is their 2nd album :lol:

Guest Lishathestain

^yea i was thinking about that too. just like how Kissing You is so old skool now if u compare it to the other songs nomination -_-

i mean i'm sure LSM knows what he's doing and such and such and i really care about the girls' health, but i also want the girls to get some big '09 awards.

they deserve it gahhh!

about 2nd album concept, i'm thinking about what LSM did to their sunbaes like dbsk and suju.

first album: happy cute happy oh we're so cute

second album: uh..well yea. more mature and weirder haircuts?

so yea i really don't know :lol:

img7652zj7.jpg

img7738vv1.jpg

img7628gt4.jpg

c;as tagged+sosiz

lalala i love sica's hair :D

Guest luumanhgirl

I can't believe Tae won't win OST prize.It's impossible.If the girls don't attend in MKMF,I hope Tae will win OST prize."If" is voted highest in all categories.I don't highly appreciate MKMF awards because it is controlversal last year.But it is unfair if Tae can't recieve it.

Wait for this night...

Guest swordliger

^ thanks for sharing the sica pics Lishathestain :D.

im starting to like her hair now, its actually not as bad as i thought when i saw it for the first time lol.

and plus, it matches her costumes really well

not trying to start anything, but could their new concept be something to do with a school-girl look? this is just my thought lol.

i was also thinking about that.

if they will be releasing this year, SM should release something for the girls next year too, before 2009 MKMF so that they will have a good fight over the nominations. ^^

^

^I don't know about the school girl look. They said they were going to lean towards the more 'mature' side, and become more lady like? I honestly have no clue.

ps: Did anyone notice how skinny Jessica got? She's EXTREMELY thin right now. Like, her legs are the size of Sooyoung's and that girl has got REALLY skinny legs. I'm not sure but I hear that Jessica is a picky eater and doesn't like to eat much because it's easy for her to gain weight unlike Sooyoung.

EDIT: miyachan: It's so frustrating, seeing SNSD work so hard but not get anything but more criticism and bashing. ARGH. Oh well, all we have to do is wait patiently(although I'm running out of that). I'm sure LSM knows what he's doing.

Guest swordliger

^ lol seeing as how some of the members are going to university and stuff, they could pull out a 'student-like' concept.

that way it shows a sense and feel of maturity mixed with hotness and cuteness at the same time :lol: a mature version of a school girl.

it also matches the progress of the member's age in a way i guess...

Guest Lishathestain

^i thought i'm the only one who notice that sigh. yea she's so skinny these days.

well she's back to her pre-debut days size i guess.

like her & hyoyeon gained some pounds in kissing you era lol and now both lost more than they gained tsk.

well she still looks healthy-skinny, although from some angle she looks way to skinny for my liking.

man..school girl better not be the concept -_- that's like too boring, imo.

unless they can change it to "college girls" lol wth.

LSM is doing a good job hiding this concept from us.

i'm praying for more unique concept than school girl though xP

I hope one of their new songs sound like Lady Gaga's Poker Face.

Link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GFpY8XAPxkU&fmt=18

EDIT: Sorry, I just posted that link, without realizing the MV's content. I don't mean that I want that to be their concept, but just the music itself.

I know that's super different, and it probably won't happen, but, hey, that's just wishful thinking.

+ People will bash them again if they go with the school girl concept, saying things like "omfg! Most of them are 19-20 (Korean age) and they are still doing high school stuff?!!!"

I know they will say things along those lines. and the stoopid thing is that it wouldn't be their fault, but none other than SM. People just like to pick on them.

EDIT: miyachan: It's so frustrating, seeing SNSD work so hard but not get anything but more criticism and bashing. ARGH. Oh well, all we have to do is wait patiently(although I'm running out of that). I'm sure LSM knows what he's doing.

same here. I really WANT a comeback soon.

but i dont want to see them faint or have health problems because of work.

i want to see SNSD on stage HEALTHY ^^ and more improved.

^i thought i'm the only one who notice that sigh. yea she's so skinny these days.

well she's back to her pre-debut days size i guess.

like her & hyoyeon gained some pounds in kissing you era lol and now both lost more than they gained tsk.

well she still looks healthy-skinny, although from some angle she looks way to skinny for my liking.

I like Hyoyeon's present figure. I like it more.

but yeah, as for Jessica, it seems that she is indeed thin.

29aqwbl.jpg

Guest &anita_*

man..school girl better not be the concept -_- that's like too boring, imo.

unless they can change it to "college girls" lol wth.

LSM is doing a good job hiding this concept from us.

i'm praying for more unique concept than school girl though xP

lolol that part made me laugh~ college girls :lol:

Anyways, i'm also disappointed that the girls might not attend mkmf. I really have no idea what SM is thinking nowadays about SNSD. Usually he does everything right; right timing, right songs, blah blah. But..not attending awards, not releasing new songs T__T Although i would rather have the girls' health as the first priority, but really, they havent promoted anything new for almost 8 MONTHS! I really hope SM knows what he is doing~

Other than that, Jessica really is getting too thin~ atleast in some angles. But i'm starting to like her short hair! I think it would be really cute to put them in pigtails! <3

thanks for sharing pics everyone!

Balloons At O8 Hollywood Bowl

you guys should watch this.

havent watched this video before ^^

i can see TaeSu near each other.

and check out Tiffany on 2:00-2:05.

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?show...mp;#entry419479

what i noticed about the fancam.

i dont want to post it here coz this may turn into TaeSu thread. LOL

Guest Lishathestain

^ :D :D :D <--my face the whole time i was watching the fancam lmao.

ahhh i always love the SM bond. and psh maybe it's only me, but Su can't keep his eyes off our umma xP

like seriously for MKMF i was hoping for a dbsk&snsd special stage, but then our girls are just gonna get bash more.

sigh life is so hard when u're in snsd :lol: no, really.

GOSH THIS IS BLEH!!!!

I hope Taeyeon will come tonight for real

im ok if the gals not coming they need rest anyway and they dont have new song either eventho i want them to come if just to watch the show T_T

but taeyeon??? she has too!!!! OMG i want her to come and if she win i want to see her accept the award SM sigh -_- and if she doesnt win i will be like @_________@ WTH >.< her song so popular more than any other ost this year

Guest &anita_*

aw love the fancam miya! Gosh, i miss SM family together! It used to be fun but now its just bleh :/ I also wish SNSD and DBSK could collab! i really love them both, i just wish other people would love their bond too T__T

^yeah, i really wish Taeyeon would show up! Wouldn't it be awesome if SNSD just came for the fun of it and sat in the audience lol~ They don't have to perform..they can just come and attend as guests or fangirls or something lol :lol:

like seriously for MKMF i was hoping for a dbsk&snsd special stage, but then our girls are just gonna get bash more.

sigh life is so hard when u're in snsd :lol: no, really.

aw love the fancam miya! Gosh, i miss SM family together! It used to be fun but now its just bleh :/ I also wish SNSD and DBSK could collab! i really love them both, i just wish other people would love their bond too T__T

i would also want them to have collab.

but yeah, im afraid of what will anti do to them when that happens.

BUT REMEMBER, SNSD performs for their fans and not to anti fans. LOL

GOSH THIS IS BLEH!!!!

I hope Taeyeon will come tonight for real

im ok if the gals not coming they need rest anyway and they dont have new song either eventho i want them to come if just to watch the show T_T

but taeyeon??? she has too!!!! OMG i want her to come and if she win i want to see her accept the award SM sigh -_- and if she doesnt win i will be like @_________@ WTH >.< her song so popular more than any other ost this year

i hope Taeyeon will be there.

if she win the OST nomination (she should be the winner! LOL),

she should get her award there.

but i want SNSD to perform in the MKMF. T_T

^

to be honest i actually prefer the gals not perf for real they dont have new songs

but if they show up and do SS to some songs im ok tho

as for taeyeon she has to come coz her chance of winning is like 90%

it will be sad to see her winning her 1st time as solo yet she's not there to celebrate it

Guest Lishathestain

sigh Taeyeon better gets the award -_-

i think a lot of people, not only snsd fans would be shocked if she didn't get it.

If was like TEH ost of the year or something lol

^yeah, i really wish Taeyeon would show up! Wouldn't it be awesome if SNSD just came for the fun of it and sat in the audience lol~ They don't have to perform..they can just come and attend as guests or fangirls or something lol :lol:

LMAO omgosh yea that'll be awesome. they would sit in the S<3ne section (if there's one) and they would wear their casual clothes, cuz perhaps LSM lied to taeyeon saying she won't get the award. but then she IS the winner and they would show her "dorky-shocked-omo me?" expression on the big screen .. lol ok i watch too many dramas -_-

Guest Senorita_

TIFFANY was in the CF

she was around 0:55-0:57

besides it's not the full CF so we will see more of her

Yeah, she was in the CF during her solo part, but not the dance battle -_-

anw. SM announced that the girls won't be attending MKMF tonight/tmr. D:

That's a dissappointment that the girls won't be attending. I did expect them to attend because I had faith in them to win the Girl Group award - the polls were pretty close. I hope Taeyeon will attend, I at least wish her luck to win the OST Award.

Archived