Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &anita_*

^

^

Soy, thanks so much for clearing that up! Seriously, it would be really weird if SNSD didn't show up, but im glad sosiz updated! I can't wait to see the girls! The awards is tonight right? (:

^Miya, is that really true? :o i haven't really heard any news about this..so random..but if it is then WOOT Seobaby!

V aw haha. i knew it sounded somewhat false -.-

edit 2; wow snsd off the list again -.-

^

No, it's not SNSD's Seohyun. It was SeoYeon unless they wrote her name wrong but it is not her. An article came out a few weeks ago but I believe it was all a misunderstanding.

As for the MKMF Award, we just shouldn't have our hopes up either. I mean, we don't know anything about their attendance. They may go or they may not. So just ... don't expect anything :lol: But since I know for sure that Taeyeon's If will win, I'm curious of who will be there for the award or they will simply say that they accept it on her behalf lol which would be lame but it's okay.

Wow. Ok. Sosiz took off their MNet Festival date on the calendar. Only Taeyeon's Chinchin is listed but the girls have a performance in a few days T-T. Wow, MKMF is honestly not going to be fun if the girls aren't showing up. Whatever T-T. To be honest, I just want the girls to back on stage as 9 promoting again new stuff, but I can wait. Health is first T-T. It would have been cool if Ellegirl could have made the girls like fashion corespondents for the event.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

^ awww pooh. so they really arent going? hmmm i was really looking forward to the yearly sm town performance with them. taeyeon isnt going either? so then, i guess can we assume she didnt win for her category? same with the best girl group? i actually thought taeyeon had a really good chance.

^ awww pooh. so they really arent going? hmmm i was really looking forward to the yearly sm town performance with them. taeyeon isnt going either? so then, i guess can we assume she didnt win for her category? same with the best girl group? i actually thought taeyeon had a really good chance.

Taeyeon will surely win.

She has 2 million + votes while second to her is 1 million + votes.

1zyxxqx.jpg

as for the best girl group category,

they are second with 33 %

34p1ddx.jpg

Guest swordliger

Wait, hasnt the official Guest List for MKMF came out yet? Usually they post stuff like this on the same week as the show, but theres now only a few hours left and yet nothing has came out to tell us who's going to be there?

awww it would of been awesome to see snsd as a whole tonight at the awards show. last year's was a blast with snsd, i was hoping it would be the same too for this year.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

Taeyeon will surely win.

She has 2 million + votes while second to her is 1 million + votes.

http://i34.-/1zyxxqx.jpg

as for the best girl group category,

they are second with 33 %

http://i37.-/34p1ddx.jpg

actually, winning the number of online votes doesnt necessarily mean you will win the award. i still think taeyeon has a damn good chance of winning but sm just announced snsd wont be attending (this is confirmed right?). i really doubt taeyeon wont show up if she did win...

and if snsd is definately not going as a group, i think wg may have won.

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg tae yeon might win best OST award i just noticed lol :)

glad that they are probably going to attend :) @!!!!!!

i hope that LSM will make their comeback soon :(

o well everyone vote cause there still is a chance that they could win best girl group !!!!

actually, winning the number of online votes doesnt necessarily mean you will win the award. i still think taeyeon has a damn good chance of winning but sm just announced snsd wont be attending (this is confirmed right?). i really doubt taeyeon wont show up if she did win...

Of course, I don't want everyone to have high hopes either, but I don't see how Taeyeon would lose this.

If was among the top 10 best songs from January 08 to October 08 and it was the only song that comes from an OST. Not to mention that it topped a lot on charts and the song, recently, is still on Music Bank ranking. It's also the #1 song on Norabae (karaoke). She promoted it on music shows and it even competed with SNSD and Jewelry one time.

I'm going to be very surprised if she didn't get the award.

But the thing is, Taeyeon's song was a pretty big hit in the first half of the year. She won song of the month for Cyworld and did extremely well on music charts. She won the poll and considering the other factors to win the award - she pretty much got in the bag. However; since SNSD isn't showing up, I'm thinking MKMF will probably give the award to SG Wannabe since they're confirmed to be there. OR they won't announce the OST award at all because I don't remember them presenting the OST award last year, but Kim Ahjoong still won (I think. Or was it the Golden Disk Award?).

Guest mika.16

i think theres a big chance they'll be attending.

i heard sm is slow at updating their schedules online! T_T well i hope theyre there!

esp taeyeon cus even tho online votes dont make up 100% of the criteria, her song has been pretty damn popular!! (and they have a big chance for the best girl group too)

i bet sm just hasnt updated the schedule to surprise us all!

i doubt snsd will miss out on such a huge and fun event!

Guest svisual

hey guys, after reading all the on-going discussions, i seriously couldn't care more for MKMF already. As someone had said above, MKMF is today but the guests list is NOWHERE!

it shows just how screwed up MKMF is, like the incident which took place last year. Some artists found out who's the winner for the category they were competing for way before the award show started and decided not to turn up because the results were simply rigged (their results were way better than anyone so how could the award go to someone else?!). It was pretty much controversial last year.

if Taeyeon doesn't win tonight, i'm gonna swear off MKMF altogether.

don't worry, S♥NEs. Keep our heads up high. if the girls don't attend tonight, it doesn't matter. they will have something for us to look forward to some other time. (:

Guest Lishathestain

wait it's not confirmed yet about them not going right? :(

ok first i was hoping for a performance, but w/o new song that'll be kinda.. weird.

so now i'm just hoping to see all 9 of them attending the award looking pretty&happy.

but omg..there's a chance they're not coming T_T whyyyyy.

and even though voting doesn't necessarily mean winning, If was definitely bigger than the other OSTs. that song was a HIT!

i don't wanna get my hopes high, but it would be pretty stupid if Taeyeon didn't win.

and i don't think MKMF would just give the award to another artist if the winner didn't show up? right?

i'm thinking they would play a video of Taeyeon accepting the award, just like in VMA and such.

Guest swordliger

hey guys, after reading all the on-going discussions, i seriously couldn't care more for MKMF already. As someone had said above, MKMF is today but the guests list is NOWHERE!

it shows just how screwed up MKMF is, like the incident which took place last year. Some artists found out who's the winner for the category they were competing for way before the award show started and decided not to turn up because the results were simply rigged (their results were way better than anyone so how could the award go to someone else?!). It was pretty much controversial last year.

if Taeyeon doesn't win tonight, i'm gonna swear off MKMF altogether.

don't worry, S♥NEs. Keep our heads up high. if the girls don't attend tonight, it doesn't matter. they will have something for us to look forward to some other time. (:

yeah thats true lol. but putting awards aside, the performances that MKMF organises are always so entertaining lol. it still would of been awesome if SNSD would be there and could perform as a whole.

the only hope now is that they give us a surprise and the girls do end up going lol

But the thing is, Taeyeon's song was a pretty big hit in the first half of the year. She won song of the month for Cyworld and did extremely well on music charts. She won the poll and considering the other factors to win the award - she pretty much got in the bag. However; since SNSD isn't showing up, I'm thinking MKMF will probably give the award to SG Wannabe since they're confirmed to be there. OR they won't announce the OST award at all because I don't remember them presenting the OST award last year, but Kim Ahjoong still won (I think. Or was it the Golden Disk Award?).

Don't they do some of the awards during the Red Carpet because they can't fit all of it in the show, if that's the case then Taeyeon will still probably win. We haven't seen an OST song get as much recognition and popularity as Taeyeon's "If" in years, and now "Can You Hear Me.." is actually getting a chance to do better because they're actually letting her promote it. Her "Queen of OST" title is really fitting. Voting only counts for like 20 percent of the award, but honestly "If" overall did very well on every chart I know of, it was well loved by both fans and critics.

ptoor is currently in Korea and went to Good Morning performance and this is what he had to say ...

Pete.! says:

they're look exactly the same on tv in person

Pete.! says:

it's so unreal

soybin ♥s 율 ★9 → yurilicious says:

rofl so i guess that's a good thing?

Pete.! says:

exceptional thing

So pictures after the performance haha he was able to catch Sunny in her van~

2j3ms6v.jpg

bgw6zp.jpg

I talked to him and he said the girls are pretty much amazing live, especially Seohyun. To him she's the full package and really stood out. Taeyeon was great during Girls' Generation and Jessica had mic problems again. Overall he was very pleased and they met his expectations (perhaps even exceeded them). He's also going to the Mega Concert this weekend~

I have to say though and agree with swordliger that MKMF ALWAYS gives the best performances. If they aren't coming, the ceremony won't be complete. Whether people like to acknowledge it or not, SNSD has been pretty influential in the music entertainment industry, and without them at one of the biggest awards ceremonies, it's just not going to be the same.

Maybe they'll surprise us with a performance? I doubt it though. Usually, they'd already release some information on this, just like BB + Lee Hyori, and WG + 2pm

Guest Lishathestain

some Hyoyeon prettiness to calm us down lol

491da70962ffe.jpg

491da7099c5f3.jpg

491da709c756f.jpg

491da70ad373c.jpg

491da70b16551.jpg

c;as tagged+sosiz

from the MKMF thread.. i guess they really aren't going to perform :(

and usually the performers are the ones who get the awards. usually .. or just people w/ high chance of winning.

2008 MKMF performance

1. Rookie of nominations (Mighty Mouse Shineee Ukiss 2PM 2AM), a joint stage

2. Lee Min Ki special performances Frank Sinatra 'My way'

3. Kim Chang Wan Epik High Joint Stage

4. On a non-exclusive'2098 Still Rain '

5. Brown Eyed Girl Jewelry stage Joint Stage

6. Wonder Girl on the Joint 2PM 'nobody' version of the tango

7. Shin Seung SG Wannabe Joint Stage

8. Dong Bang Shin Ki single-stage

9. Joint Big Bang Lee Hyo-stage 'look at me,''10 minutes"

Archived