少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the news posted in October

“After speculation of an album release in late October, So Nyeo Shi Dae announced yesterday that it would only be released next month.

So Nyeo Shi Dae was at a press conference held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival which will be held this evening at Seoul Jamsil’s Stadium. They will be one of Korea’s representatives for the event which will see singers from all over Asia coming together for a showcase. So Nyeo Shi Dae expressed, “We are honored to be the only female group from Korea to be invited for this event where the representative singers from Asia would be taking part. We will do our best to present a good performance.”

They continued, “We were really honored when we received the invitation. We aren’t sure why we were invited but perhaps because we can introduce ourselves in four languages (english, japanese, chinese and korean). There will be no language barriers as an Asia representative and we can interact with the fans so that’s probably one of the reasons why we were invited.

Tae Yeon revealed that they would be collaborating with W-inds (Japan) during the showcase. They also expressed, “We are now preparing for our second album and it will be out next month.” As for whether they would be performing their new song at the showcase, they said, “It’s a secret.” “

Credits: coolsmurf.wordpress.com

I guess it’s true that they’ll wait for Yoona to wrap up filming for her drama, You’re My Destiny, first before making their comeback. I think it’s a good thing to let her get some rest first before resuming official activities as a member of SNSD. Well, at least we got some news from the girls. ^^

Q: When is SNSD’s comeback?

A: Official news from the girls at the Asia Song Festival conference reveals that it will be in November.

Q: What will SNSD second album concept be?

A: No official news yet but rumours has it that they will be going for an upgraded version of so nyuhs. S♥NEs are guessing, mature womanly, feminine concept? Well, that’s just speculated rumour.

Q: Is SNSD delaying their comeback because they’re afraid of competition from Wonder Girls?

A: Firstly, there was never any official news about their comeback in October. The speculated October comeback was just A RUMOUR.

Secondly, Yoona still has not wrapped up her daily drama, You’re My Destiny, due to the drama being extended by KBS. Since the drama is currently enjoying good viewership ratings, KBS decided to extend the drama so it will also end nicely right at the end of the year and start a new drama at the beginning of next year.

Thirdly, Yoona needs her rest to regain her health and energy before resuming activities as a member of SNSD.

Fourthly, SM is known to never promote two of their artists at the same time. Since DBSK recently made their comeback, SNSD will give respects to their Sunbaes and make their comeback a month later than their Sunbaes.

Fifthly, Wonder Girls is not a competition for SNSD. Both groups target different genre audience so it doesn’t matter anyway. There is no competition to begin with.

credits: http://snsdvswg.wordpress.com

Still awaiting their comeback. I'm pretty sure it's going to be this month.

it feels like it's been a long time since I've seen pictures of YoonA. she looks really happy and surprising well rested.

i hope she's getting more rest than what we think she's getting.

this whole guessing game of when their album is coming out is draining.

all of the anticipation is building up, and it's getting to a point of frustration.

the girls look gorgeous from this fashion show, but is that a guy wearing a dress in the right picture? :blink:

Guest Lishathestain

oohh so many pics update! thanks guys :D :D

f00228894915c75ee1c8bfb0.jpg

awwehh the way Kangin looks at his puppy&Taeyeon is so cute :wub:

f00228894915c763a82e7km1.jpg

love her smile!

1226153743dsc0631kc8.jpg

c;sosiz+as tagged

^

Nice outfit there LOVE IT!!!! kekeke the shoes ^^;

ROFL TiRi XD XD XD XD Wah seems like everyone like in love with Tiffany now hahahaha

they look cute i wonder what's going on hahaha

TAENGOO!!! SO CUUUUUUUUUTTTTEEE I wish her hair down coz she has BEAUTIFUL hair

Guest lolly88

The Caps are from this Video

KBS Elite Unifrom Interview 08 8/11

Some Highlights in random order:

Yuri attempts to describe the CF in english with Tiffany haha

Sooyoung Tiffany and Yuri did something like a competition ,i dont know what is it about

Sexy dance wave cant wait to see the CF

2pm giving Soshi 10 points out of 10?

YoonA Looks Pretty

CREDITDS:SOSIZ+lolly88 for re up

Guest lolly88

From Soshified:

At Soowon peformance, Fans noticed that Sunny seemed to be in pain; she hurt her back. Nobody knows what exactly happened. Fortunately, she was feeling better at Chunjun performance. However, she still couldn't do waves and stuff.

By the way, on recent chinchin, Taeyeon said she thinks she has insomnia. Whenever she has lot of going on her mind, she can't go to sleep.

Come on guys, no more "I WANT SNSD COME BACK NOW" or "RELEASE THE 2nd ALBUM DATE ALREADY". Sure, everybody wants them to come back with new music. But think about their health, too. I'd rather see our girls come back late when they are ready and healthy than coming back soon with some members being sick and what not.

Also, just like amy said, "Don't BELIEVE anything unless it's from SM!" ^^

Aw poor Sunny

yeah no more trying to ask them to CB soon,

their health is main pirority now

back later ...with sunny pics ^^

Guest &anita_*

oh my god..so many pictures and goodies in the last two pages! thanks for sharing your gifs mellerz! Taeng and the dog is sooo cuuute <3

And thanks for sharing pictures miya, lisha, kpeople, powerofnine, lolly88! sorry if i forgot someone~ but thanks everyone!

^aw poor Sunny! It seems like the girls are getting hurt too often..sica and her bruises, taeyeon going to the hospital, yoona sty, omg girls please take care and be healthy :/

55.jpg

^doesn't she kinda look like bae seul ki here? :]

f0022889_49154ff013741.gif

^the doggie sure loves kissing tae lolol :blush:

cr.sosiz

Guest shasha92

OMFG! tae with the dog , SO CUTE!

kissing?! lucky dog <3

yoona so prettY..

im really missed her, her must being so tired and bored..

thank to EVERYONE who's sharing so many beautiful pics !~~

miyachan11 , those pics so hilarious!

jess look so cute <3

Guest inyeon.

^ oh dear. o_o Yuri is having some wardrobe malfunction! T_T her skirt is wrinkled in the front, and its exposing too much...... especially in the 12th photo.

crap... D:

Guest &anita_*

thanks for sharing blu_smiley! the girls look so pretty <3 I love what Hyoyeon and Tiffany are wearing! And inyeon i just noticed what you were talking about..yeah it did seem a bit ruffled up :/

lol guys i just read the funniest/cutest thing on ssf!

lol i just went back and dled the latest chinchin (11/07) and sure enough, right after they played gossip boy by younha...

ty: have you heard of a drama called gossip girl?

ki: oh yeah i know it

ty: oh its so much fun, isnt it?

ki: its a foreign drama, right?

ty: yes it is

ki: i've seen it on cable channels late at night

ty: yea its so much fun

so yep, both kangin and taeyeon have seen gossip girl ^^

credit; boxclub@soshified sosip mill

OMG thats so hilarious! We knew Tiffany watched it, but now Kangin and Taeyeon watch it too? wahah :lol:

but really, i agree with tae, gossipgirl is so much fun rofl~

edit; just noticed i topped a page, so ill share some old pics from pb

yoonasnsd.jpg

yoona2.jpg

yoona.jpg

prettysnsd.jpg

jessi-1.jpg

cr;as tagged

Archived