少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest agnes.

Anyway, I uploaded on Youtube yet again a part of Isak's interview with Tiffany. This time, it was about her short hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxrEJlCfcho

omg i love tiffany now. <3

she sounds mature and cute at the same time! :D

thank you for sharing the clip. ^^

just so my post won't be so useless, here's a pic.

probably posted before already, but i didn't see it. xD

fn1wt7.gif

credit: FNN + Dance''@ AMBN

Guest sassydork_.
Guest jaeners

Thank you May and Agnes for sharing the pictures! I really love Soo Young's hair like that. Her outfit is cute. ^^ I love Yuri's necklace. It's cute too. XD And omg Tiffany, she's making me like her more and more. She looks so adorable with that headband in her hair. <333 The other are all gorgeous as usual. They're all so frickin pretty. ^_____^

Guest Senorita_

Thanx everyone for sharing the pics of the girls!

The girls look beautiful as always! Love their style

and everything! lol

Love the performance, too bad it wasn't live...but i always

enjoy watching Hyo Yeon's solo dance. I think it's funky! lol

Guest sassydork_.

Inkigayo (08/19/07)

Lee Seung Ki, Big Bang, Kim Dong Wan, Lee Min Woo, Fly to the sky, Son Ho Young, FT Island, Jang Hye Jin, Mina, Sonyuh Shidae, Lee Gyung Mi

Has anyone of you watched Super Junior Show wherein they made a paraody of King's Man? I pretty much remember seeing Yuri there so I tried to find that episode. And it confirms that it is Yuri. Here's some caps from it.

yuriwanguinamja.jpg

and...Hyoyeon and Min

minhyoyeon.jpg

There's anther one but...Hyoyeon's showing a dirty finger so...yeah.

Guest agnes.

Has anyone of you watched Super Junior Show wherein they made a paraody of King's Man? I pretty much remember seeing Yuri there so I tried to find that episode. And it confirms that it is Yuri. Here's some caps from it.

i remember watching that parody and thinking that yuri looked kinda.. mature and older than her age. i dunno. i didn't know her back then. xD; so i was quite surprised when i found out that she was going to be in a girlgroup. but yeah, i really like her now. ;D

Guest smile-jw

Thanks for the fansign pictures May!

All their outfits are so cute. ^^

SooYoungs legs are really slim.

jealousjealous. x_x

aha. Taeyeons wearing PB. XDD

Nice, SNSD will be on Inkigayo~

Wow i almost forgot Min was friends with HyoYeon. :ph34r:

Haha. HyoYeon and the finger. o_o;

If anyone wants me to upload the Isak and Tiffany thing on youtube, I will~

Ill be too lazy to do a slideshow though~

So its only gonna be the audio with Tiffanys picture~

So yeah~

yeah please do upload the english interview! tiff sang great on isak's show! i ws really quite surprised. and when she sang on the chunji clip too, i thought she sang welL!

and thanks to everyone who posted the chunji and fm inkigayo clips! love seeing them sing live. tiff really blew me away

thanks minjae for the pics! why does almost everyone's eyes look so swollen!

Guest sassydork_.

Okay...this..is just too much for me to handle...

There's a lot of pics from the Professional Baseball game and almost all of them have the same angles and it's mostly Yuri and Sooyoung. It takes me....about 6 pages to gather all -__- and..it's still adding. I'll just post the others later.

Here's some pics from their performance

20070815170523.jpg

20070815171011.jpg

20070815173411.jpg

20070815173412.jpg

20070815173412d.jpg

200708151751501138_1.jpg

200708151753491134_1.jpg

200708151805221130_1.jpg

htm_200708151814010101000001010200-.jpg

htm_2007081518140101010000010102-1.jpg

htm_200708151816190101000001010200-.jpg

Guest Pink Cherry

minjae21 thank you! you're always sharing a lot!!

those pics are greatt ^^ haha I esp. like this one: http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/sa...149401002_1.jpg

aww, Jessica is so cute *_*

and I really like Sooyoung's outfit !!

edit: I just saw you posted more pics! thank you^^

and yeah I agree, that thing on their heads is cute XD

I finally heard Tiffany's interview and OMG *_* she's so cute! I loved how she said that having short hair makes her feel more special haha cuz that's also what I thought...it makes her different from the rest XD

Thanks for the tiffany clip and the fansignning pics

Tiffany is really fluent in english and she doesnt have the korean accent when speaking english. nice nice!

^hyoyeon is soo cute lol the cutie of the group. I like her nail colour too!!

I like the fact that the girls are really simple and sweet. I find it refreshing to see a new and young group dressing up according to their age. I think its perfect neither over nor under dressed.

They'll be on inkigayo!! yay! I wanna see them with a new outfit but that is quite unlikely since they've performed on several programmes.

edit: May! new pictures already? lol thanks!

I love the pictures maybe because they are wearing the baseball top and jeans. all of them look soo cute wearing the cute headbands but in the end only yoona's and sooyoung's headband stays on.

Guest agnes.

200708151720159260sp8.jpg

there are loads more over here. :)

thanks for the new pics again may. :D

they look adorable, especially the girls with headbands on. sooyoung's fell off though. xD

and they have their names on the back of their jerseys (if that's what they're called). i'm only assuming they do coz i see jessica's name on hers. ^^;

it's nice seeing them in pants for a change. heehee.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/sa...751501138_1.jpg

hyoyeon's head looks like it's about to break off. :x

Guest agnes.

2007081517240810011vd2.jpg

200708151720163620lf2.jpg

judging from the pictures, i guess only sooyoung and yuri played baseball.

yuri looks like she knows what she's doing.

ROFL.

wow, true.

you're so observant.

hyoyeon must be so engaged in dancing.

since she's the best in dancing in the group.

hahah. i actually always look at hyoyeon when she dances, and it happens a lot of times.

but i guess that comes naturally since she's the best dancer. ^^;

Guest 13!hyukjae

there seems to be a lot of controversy that jessica should be leader, so this is my input:

i think taeyeon deserves to be leader because she has the best vocals of the group.

jessica can lead and direct, but i think thats just her personality.

in one of the mnet girls go to school episode, jessica easily started blaming hyoyeon for not coming to practice w/o listening to what hyoyeon had to say first.

i think if jessica was the leader, the girls wouldn't get along as well.

taeyeon is a lot more silly and carefree, but seems able to get the work done.

she doesn't seem as stern as jessica, but nonetheless she is very compatible with the other group members and they seem to be at ease talking to her.

SM is probably aware of their stereotype.. so putting taeyeon as leader is a good choice because taeyeon has the best voice, therefore promoting that they care about the music more than the looks (discreetly).

jessica also doesn't have the best reputation with all the rumors she has.

its not her fault in any way, but SM shouldn't risk anything.

jessica as just a supporting vocalist was probably best for SM, with all the antifans she has.

taeyeon is best for leader ^^.

I still want yoona to be the leader..LOL.

sorry i didnt mean to offend suju fans, but i am a fan of super junior too. i was just stating my thought...

I'm not saying that you offended me or something (maybe a little..), it's just that you have seen and felt the wrath of some suju fans, so it might offend them with that comments and make them hate snsd even more. And I don't think they will care if you are a suju fan or not.

NEW PERFORMANCE of into the world.

it wasnt live though :(

http://bestizgm.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.p...935a07b21b35c28

they were great. its from 피파리그 오프닝.온게임넷.

Thanks for the link.

Anyway, it seems that Seohyun is a big fan of Nodame Cantabile. ^_^ She even imitated Nodame in Episode 1! I noticed on Episode 2 that she also has a piano bag like Nodame. Here are some pics:

it's so cute how she's a fan of that drama, LOL! Seohyun is growing on me like whao.

agree!!!

i believe tiffany has awesome vocals...

...she just has one line in Into The New World...

most of the lines were Taeyeon's and Seohyun's...

i want more tiffany!!!

AGREED!!! I think that she can really sing and i really love her line in beginning too!!! I want more tiffany!!

Archived