少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg<333 sooyoung is so cute on chunji<333

she danced Kibum's part on U omg why do i forgot to cap T_T

she's still wearing the outift she wore on the fansign event earlier and she still have her hair on pigtails<333

omigosh!! thanks for info I sooo want to watch that! lol

Its the same part kangin and kyuhyun used to imitate.

Anyone with any link to the clip please kindly share it with me. LoL Sungmin is really 'influencing' sooyoung or she's just slowly opening up. lol

I dont see why she wont be among the first the appear on shows.

Guest hyuunn

there seems to be a lot of controversy that jessica should be leader, so this is my input:

i think taeyeon deserves to be leader because she has the best vocals of the group.

jessica can lead and direct, but i think thats just her personality.

in one of the mnet girls go to school episode, jessica easily started blaming hyoyeon for not coming to practice w/o listening to what hyoyeon had to say first.

i think if jessica was the leader, the girls wouldn't get along as well.

taeyeon is a lot more silly and carefree, but seems able to get the work done.

she doesn't seem as stern as jessica, but nonetheless she is very compatible with the other group members and they seem to be at ease talking to her.

SM is probably aware of their stereotype.. so putting taeyeon as leader is a good choice because taeyeon has the best voice, therefore promoting that they care about the music more than the looks (discreetly).

jessica also doesn't have the best reputation with all the rumors she has.

its not her fault in any way, but SM shouldn't risk anything.

jessica as just a supporting vocalist was probably best for SM, with all the antifans she has.

taeyeon is best for leader ^^.

i also think TAEYEON is awesome leader. she can sing and shes so pretttttttty and unique too! and she seems really down to earth^^

Guest dbsk_star

^ YAY M!countdown :D thanks for the info. yes, woah storm

do you know by saying that, alot of super sensitive suju fans can easily become snsd's anti? <_<

I hope they wont be singing S.E.S or some other famous groups' song or else they will get bashed for it like suju when they remake h.o.t's haengbok.

sorry i didnt mean to offend suju fans, but i am a fan of super junior too. i was just stating my thought...

Pics Spam from Fansign event today

Thanks for the picspam :)

Jessica looks so cute in the braids and Tiffany is really nice in the headband!

Oh i didnt know that there would be a discussion about Taeyeon and Jessica with the leader role after what i said ^^;

what i mean is that even though Jessica has a personality that can be really good at leading the girls, i think that Taeyeon is still the most suitable of being the leader. i really agree with what hyuunn said ^^ with all the rumours about Jessica before their debut, it wouldnt have been the best move if they put Jessica as the leader. And with Taeyeon's personality, she is so cute and bubbly, it would be easier for the other members to communicate with her.

Guest chasxsarangx

aaww The fansigning pics are soo cute! I love what they're wearing too. I thought Yuri was the Leader...It says it on the profiles...They act like she's the leader from what I've seen...but yeah. I didn't know that about CSJH. Well I guess I never thought about who's the leader. I kinda just assumed it was Lina. lol

They're live performance on Music Bank...I think it was on there. It was good! They sung really good I was impressed!

Guest pixiegirl99

just listened to tiff at isak's radio thing

it was good being able to hear her speak english haha

I also listened to the interview. ^_^ I learned a lot about her. I didn't know she was the most outgoing. She seemed quiet in SNSD goes to School. Her favorite song from the single is Beginning and she seems close with Isak.

Anyway, I uploaded on Youtube the part where she sings My Love will show you Everything by Jennifer Love Hewitt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN6qXO0YV7A

She has a great voice! :) She should be given more lines in their songs.

Tiffany seems so outgoing! I love her personality. She kept giggling and laughing during Isak's radio show! haha. She sounded really good singing Jennifer Love Hewitt's song. She said Isak helped train her vocally ^^ I hope Tiffany comes on Isak's radio show again and hopefully Jessica can go on her show next time too.

lol. And i noticed Tiffany says 'actually' a lot xD

I also listened to the interview. ^_^ I learned a lot about her. I didn't know she was the most outgoing. She seemed quiet in SNSD goes to School. Her favorite song from the single is Beginning and she seems close with Isak.

Anyway, I uploaded on Youtube the part where she sings My Love will show you Everything by Jennifer Love Hewitt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN6qXO0YV7A

She has a great voice! :) She should be given more lines in their songs.

Yea, she seemed so quiet on shows..so I was also surprised when she said she was the most outgoing

Tiffany seems so outgoing! I love her personality. She kept giggling and laughing during Isak's radio show! haha. She sounded really good singing Jennifer Love Hewitt's song. She said Isak helped train her vocally ^^ I hope Tiffany comes on Isak's radio show again and hopefully Jessica can go on her show next time too.

lol. And i noticed Tiffany says 'actually' a lot xD

YEA!! I noticed that too..esp towards the end of the interview thing

I was kinda irritated haha

Guest love4dbsk&suju

i think TaeYeon as a leader is similiar to Leeteuk.

not such a bossy powerful character but one who would look after his/hers dongsengs ^^

does Tiff's family live in d US or Korea?

do she get to visit them?

Guest pixiegirl99

^ From what I have seen in Episode 1 of SNSD Goes to School, her dad still lives in the US. I think Tiffany's mom died when she was in junior high. She said she was lonely becuase during Christmas she was alone while the other trainees celebrated with their family. :tears: From Isak's interview, Tiffany said that she used to live with Isak so maybe the sm trainees and artists live in a dorm.

thanks for the link pixiegirl99!

im dling the interview from ambition at the moment xD

^ From what I have seen in Episode 1 of SNSD Goes to School, her dad still lives in the US. I think Tiffany's mom died when she was in junior high. tears.gif

REALLY?! but ive noticed she only talks about her dad and [i think] siblings...so...

lol, isak was like "s-tiffany." xDD

Guest lilswtazndevil

they look so pretty in the pictures!!

thankx for sharing!!

that was sad to hear...tiffany's mom died...thats why she keeps on mentioning her dad....and her dad still lives in the US....

she have no one to celebrate christmas with.... :tears:

Guest sliceofOrange.

^ tiffany's dad doesn't live in the U.S. & yeah, her mother passed away.

i don't think i should say more than this since it's her private life & all. >__<

Guest jaeners

Wah~ I missed a lot. I so need to see Tiffany on Isak's radio. 0: And thank you May for the pics again! So gorgeous. ^____^ I hope they'll sing live on Mnet. :D Was that it? I'm lazy to go check. Lol. XD

[Edit]

Why does this happen to me? Everytime I say 'I'm too lazy to go check', I own a page. Lol. XD

Guest dbsk_star

Oh just listened to Tiffany on Isak's midday break radio show :)

she sounded so cute, and so normal, like how we would talk lol

love her yupyups! omg if she lived with Isak during her trainee days, do you think that she knows about Soompi since Isak goes on Soompi too! ^O^

that would be awesome lol

she has a really strong voice!

Archived