img_3254676_155_1-wjdfla1015.jpg

img_3254676_155_2-wjdfla1015.jpg

img_3254676_155_3-wjdfla1015.jpg

credit as tagged

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Nyuh Shi Dae performing on KBS Music Bank, the most recent performance, and the live is so good!!

I'm so impressed with the group, I'm definitely a new fan :blush:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u6ejdZ9d0qk

credit: parkerlewiscantwin

Thanks for sharing!

This performance is much better tham MBC's

I wonder which part is cut this time.

I hope they will perform more live because they are doing well.

Guest Spazmatik

Ohmygosh!!!

Music Bank perf was freakin awesome.

A WHOLE lot better than Music Core.

However, there was the occasional slip-up ..Tiffany hehehehe

(at least she tried to cover it up and point the opposite way haha XD)

But ohgosh, Taeyeon!!! She got 3 singing parts and nailed every line.

I'm so proud!!!

Guest sae-ri

wow! i can't w8 to see their music bank performance. It sounds good as what u guys said.. hehe.. thank God we already have internet connection. it has been 5 days that I don't have connection because of the typhoon! hahaha...

I felt so bad for Soo Young, as she got the shaft in the Music Core perf (Camera not being on her and she had a smaller part) but thankfully she got her full expanded role in the Music Bank perf and the camera was on her this time, haha.

Tae Yeon has great mature vocals!!!

However, there was the occasional slip-up ..Tiffany hehehehe

(at least she tried to cover it up and point the opposite way haha XD)

Tiffany messed up again? lol

before watching this live performance,

i went and watched debut performances (live perf.) of other groups that came out this year too,

i didnt notice it before (at the time i thought they were amazing) but those performances from other groups were really shakey, lacked balance, lip sang parts of the chorus, and lacked control. [the performances were still good though]

it made me appreciate these girls and their performance even more

im not trying to compare, all im saying is that these girls seems to have raised the bar for girl groups/groups once again, and im impressed. their performance was awesome, as everyone stated.

now. I wanna know if we'll see any of the girls rapping >.^

Guest XxMariannexX

Thanks you guys for some new pictures, avatars, and links. I just watched the Music Bank perf and it was pretty good. I think the girls are doing a great job. =] ..I wish I had something to share but I don't. =/

Guest blue_lttleangel

^

maybe we'll see hyoyeon rapping? ---> a guess~

lols..

i seriously like the part whr taeyeon goes to the highhhhhhhhh pitch part.. den she can immediately continue e dance w/o ani 1 sec miss... cool... >.<

ok luhh tiff part is jus hold wrg mike althu it was obvious..

-------

for sunny and hyoyeon part i didnt catch it obviously though >.<

more of live performance !!!!

lols...

yes yes! yday sooyoung is like no her solo scene...>.<

today was a nice take! :D

Guest Senorita_

6 pages already! *faints*

Yeh i mean, hello! their first Live performance, we can't expect any much better

than that! They will always have time to improve! Practice makes perfect! ^^

ohmygee(= - Such pretty icons! All of them are very lovely, thanx for

sharing with us!

Platinum - Thanx for the Youtube link! *hugs* :D

Their KBS Music Bank was great! This time Sunny and Yuri's vocals were really nice! Very well steady, unlike

their Music Core performance! Tiffany's vocals was much better than Music Core.

All i can say is Tae Yeon and Jessica was the best and strongest in the performance! ^^

But i'm glad Soo Young, Hyo Yeon got to sang their parts! Hyo Yeon was great although a bit shaky.

Overall I love their new performance, love the outfits, great smiles, and lovely vocals! :D

Guest blue_lttleangel

^

but logically speaking....

they performed the music bank's 1st then the music core...

previous posts gt say dat music bank play their perf last wk but music core is their debut so they put to this wk.

so by right they recorded music bank 1st then performed live at music core yday.

Guest crazyfrog

i watched their latest live perf. i have to say, it's a lot more stable than their first one. i think with more experience, they'll be more confident and can do even better. =)

but am i the only one that's starting to see the girls fatigue? Yuri and Tiff were the ones i noticed that were, well, slightly less enthusiastic than the last perf. i think Yuri looked rather tired. =(

and finally!! i get to see Yoona's pictures from the fansigning. =D

Guest alainachen_604

its right after she says "buhrini" before "shigaaaaaaaaaaaaan"

haha in kbs, mbc and sbs.

yeah, i think the kbs performance was the one taped last week, because m and hoyoungs perf aired today as well

YOUTUBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WloS-cogJ0

^^^ SNSD LIVE ON MUSIC BANK (2007.8.12) THEIR BEST PERF!!!

posted on the last page... incase u missed it...

thanks for the link ^^

they did an okay job

i thought tiffany was gonna be good live but it didnt sound cute and high as the high quality version

SUNNY WAS PERFECT!!! <33 xD haha

Guest 13!hyukjae

Thanks allhertears! I used the Jessica icon! <333

http://youtube.com/watch?v=po2rFVfzVBU

DIRECT LINK to MBC LIVE PERFORMANCE...

i realized they cut the whole second verse and chorus for time, which kinda sucks...

Tiffany sounds more mature in the live... and im amazed @ hyoyeon's stable voice, even after a dance solo...

Thank you! I think this performance is ok for a first live.

eh, tiff trained for a little over 2 years.

it sorta bugs me that suju trained for about the same time as these girls, and when suju does their first live perf [it was pretty shaky] people are like, it's alright! they'll improve!!

but then SNSD does their first live [which by the way is their 2nd real aired performance] everyone's like, "i'm not impressed, i was expecting more."

people are so biased because the members of SNSD are pretty girls, not hot boys like SuJu.

dont take this the wrong way, I'm a HUGEHUGEHUGE fan of SuJu.

anyways, on a better note, i liked their live perf. and their documentary showed how much better they can be, because the live on their doc. was amazing. ^^.

plus the nerves must be taking over. even 7 years of training cant make up for serious nerves ^^

I was like 'ew, they cant sing' when I heard suju's first live at first. -.- And unlike suju, I was willing to give SNSD another chance. I'm sure they will get better and better at singing live like suju after some time with more practise :D

^

maybe we'll see hyoyeon rapping? ---> a guess~

lols..

i seriously like the part whr taeyeon goes to the highhhhhhhhh pitch part.. den she can immediately continue e dance w/o ani 1 sec miss... cool... >.<

ok luhh tiff part is jus hold wrg mike althu it was obvious..

-------

for sunny and hyoyeon part i didnt catch it obviously though >.<

more of live performance !!!!

lols...

yes yes! yday sooyoung is like no her solo scene...>.<

today was a nice take! :D

HAHA! I would like to hear hyoyeon rap! It's like the best dancer of the group are always the rappers, LOL!

I have yet to watch their mubank perf; it's still loading --; I'll come back to edit with either praises or criticism after I've watched it.

[EDIT]

I thought Jessica sounded less perfect in this live :mellow: But the others sounded better in this live performance though, LOL. Overall, it's still not bad. =)

Guest aybeedee

wow their music bank performance was sooo good!!

im surprised no of them were out of breath or you could hear their heavy breathing from there dancing

ahahahah

Guest jaeners

Woo~ new pictures! Thanks again, May! Hyo Yeon is so frickin gorgeous. I love her. T_T <3 I'd die to look like her for a day. Lol. Well, anyone of SNSD is fine with me. They're all pretty. XDD But I have to say that Hyo Yeon's hair color and style suits her. ^___^

PAGE! :ph34r:

Guest luvinkhero

weeeee !! xD

ima new here :ph34r:

haha lol aniwayss i reely like them =]

there soo koooool ^^ ;; my fav is tiffany and TaeYeon;;

thanks for sharing the peformance i reely liked it ;; best soo far ^_____^

they all sound like form the soundtrack ^^

taeyeon is soo cute xD ;; her voice is strong, at first i thought she had the high and cute voice; but she a strong voice and is goood =DD ;;

thanks for sharing the pics =DD

<3

Archived