少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sure hope that SNSD will be boom! with their popularity...haha.like DBSK and super junior..

look at this thread,there are currently 24 users reading this topic!that's counted a lot!

42 minutes to Inkigayo airs!!!is it??according to my time,Singapore's...

but im sad that they moved music bank to next week!!boowoo~i can only watch musicbank through my cable..

WAH, I tuned in just in time to watch it!

BRB

editt//

What the .. they skipped a part of the song! Either that or it was just my buffering ._____.

It went from Hyo Yeon's part to Seo Hyun =___= I was like 'what the ..'

And I hate that they had the camera stuck to each of their ( for Tae Yeon, Jess, & Seo Hyun, it was their first lines ) faces to intro them and it hardly showed them dancing.

Their outfits were cute though! ^-^

Guest Tri Angle

I just watch their performance on Inkigayo, and I have to say it was very good.

I love how they did a close up on each of the girls as they sang a part.

The dancing was very in sync and I believe the girls have earned themselves a number of fans~

Guest vietblue99

Ok all this talk about the balloon color is happening over the Ri In forum thing, someone pointed out to me that they updated the SM fanclub page recently. I took a look and all the fanclubs are listed and there are two additions Ri In and So Nyuh Shi Dae. Neither has an official name yet but I did notice that each SM fanclub has a color attached to it for instance DBSK is red, BoA is yellow, Kangta is white, and so on. So Nyuh Shi Dae has a color assigned on the page too. It's like a light pink color. Hmm starting to wonder if this is what their balloon color will be?

riingrenam2xd4.jpg

credits to smtown + Natsumi_sshi

Oh this thread is moving so fast. I saw their MV a couple days ago and normally I don't like girl bands much. However their song has been stuck in my head for the last couple days. I have to admit it's pretty darn catchy.

^lol you and I were discussing that. It seems that peach really is their color.

I tuned it just when Hyoyeon started dancing...XD

I liked how the screen would name the members as they went along.

XD It helps with recognizing them.

The ending was good.

I think that the girls did okay.

I bet they could do better though.

I wish they would have more people dance with Hyoyeon too.

The performance was okay to me.. the dancing wasn't perfect, but maybe because the quality wasn't so good >_<. They must've been a bit nervous too.

I guess it's hard to get everyone on the cam, but the cameraman didn't do so well with capturing certain parts.

Can't wait to see their live performance (next week?)..

and yup, they cut out a part..

just watched their performance and i thought it was really good ^^ their dancing was in-sync and all. I like how they look more like their age and not doing anything "sexy" or anything. I just like the fact that the song is so catchy and they're not dressed like they're going clubbing :blink:

yea, so nice song ^^

Guest smile-jw

I wish i could join their fanclub..Basically everything is free. But i cant pay for airplane tickets x_x haha. Might as well just live in korea. gah. People who live in korea got it lucky...-__- They basically LIVE on their favorite group. !@#$%^&*

Their balloon color seems to be pearl peach+pearl pink?

Pink/Peach?

I just finished watching their debut!

My computer was lagging and it was all buffering, so i only saw TaeYeon, SeoHyun, Jessica, and Sunnys face...

I have no caps sorry x_x

But their debut was good!

Really somthing to be proud of~

All those years of training for that moment.

SNSD FIGHTING!

I wish i could join their fanclub..Basically everything is free. But i cant pay for airplane tickets x_x haha. Might as well just live in korea. gah.

You don't have to live in Korea .. I think all you need is to pay SM about 40-50 USD$$ and then you get all those free things they give out.

SNSD's color is nice. I just hoping it's not peach though :\\ pink+peach would be a nice color ^-^

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

they lip synch, but i wanst dissapointed. They did good, good impression hahah i like them and their song is so catchy. I hope thye sing live next time, they'll gain more fans that way.. and i must admit.. they're quite popular right now.. you can hear fans chantin for all of them and they JUST debuted... you dont see that happening to alot of girlgroups

Guest inspire.me*

It's so late but i was so excited so i had to watch it.

Well, it's lipsync :( but we can't help it because it's SM.

The perf was okay though. They showed alot of power

on stage. The already have tons of fans 0_0

Hopefully one day the girls will show off their vocals and

sing live <3

Looking forward to another perf, but good luck to them.

It looks like their are really off to a good start :]

Their balloon color looks light pink. I think it should be

transparent pink or something because there's to many

'pearls' LOL

Guest 41120

I don't think that's their balloon color cause isn't LiYin gold? I don't think they've officially decided yet.

The debut performance was alright. To be honest, it was a pretty boring since they didn't sing live. Isn't it funny how we have yet to hear these girls really sing? Looking forward to their live performance next week. :)

yeah the cheering was really great! could hear the fans going wild, which is a greeat sign! but my TVants connection was bad, so the perf was choppy and blur for me :( but i think its so cool that SBS even bothered to put their names with the faces when they were singing.

STAR_x did they cut out a part?! lol i didnt notice. maybe its cos i was too busy screaming hahaa.

and thanks for all those pics posted up! for some of their pics i still cant recognize the faces. even though i think i know most of them already ahha. SNSD fighting!!!!

Guest shinirza

it's gonna be light pink then? i dont really care but csjh already used pink

pink suits them really well.. coz it's a girly colour

but liyin colour is not green right?

i want snsd to use green.. pearl lime green..

Debut perf on Youtube ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2LVDl9XfAY

I liked the performance, but i didn't like the effects during each member's solo. It kind of distracted from the whole performance itself. I can't wait to see their future performances though! I'm proud of them! I loved how the the crowd was cheering for them<3

Archived