少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

^

silis7noy waaah thanks so much for taeng working out pic lol XD

she's cool!!!!!! makes me want to go to the gym too T_________T

anyway ah so that's what happen at the event why they look so worried >.<

wow i wonder how much is SM put the price for inviting snsd to Festival

SM should not put the price too high for students tho but yah the gals can get more rest

Good to know the Rating for CM is getting up and Sooyoung's perf too ^^ Taeyeon no doubt chinchin is getting more and more good review

she's a good DJ ^^

but i hope she can get more rest tho esp her voice

it's already 7th may korean time, i wonder if the gals already in LA or not >.<

hey guys

new to the thread

but i am a fan of SNSD

especially Yoona...

I love watching her dramas..and currently in love with CINDERELLA MAN...

but I also love SNSD because of their talents and fashion

I was wondering if anyone has a full picture of Yuri in this dress? I want to see if I can located it and purchase the dress...its so beautiful

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/716/gallery934990744068.jpg

here

200904231140011119_1.jpg

2009042311303611121.jpg

41736345.jpg

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lishathestain

There are fancams out for this Childrens Day Concert and you can see they had to stop the show for few minutes because of crowd getting too excited, standing up blocking others. That's why the the girls are frowning.

It's currently festival season and SNSD making lot of apperances but not as much as last years season. SNSD is pretty much the most wanted group and SM is asking high price and the economy is bad. I've seen posts by college fest reps complaining they couldn't afford SNSD and had to give up.

This is good the girls get more rest~

ah i knew it. i had a feeling it has something to do with overly excited fans rofl.

can't blame them, if i was there i'd be one of them sadly -_-

and thanks for the other infos on CM, Sooyoung & Taengoo :)

Guest cantthinkofaname

awww taengo working out...but she's already skinny enough, why work out? hahaha

anyways, can't wait to see those fancam of SNSD arriving to america :D

Guest mossy

LOL :lol:

little kid leader taengoo

taengookid.jpg

cr:naver+tagged

edit: from a innocent kid to a pimp/player leader! ahahah

Guest Lishathestain

^OMG kid taengoo is soooo cute :wub: :wub:

her eyes are exactly the same as now lol. the stare and everything <3

Sunny from 'The M' last night.

31975367.jpg

c;astagged.

Guest kimtrang

I agree, it's a beautiful dress. I hope these pictures are good enough for a better view of the dress ^_^

Thank you so much. Now, I just need to know where to look to find the dress...*sigh

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Super Junior, Taeyeon - Baby Goat on Creative Children Song Festival (2009-05-05) [shewshewbox].avi [19.6MB]

Taeyeon, Kim Shin Young - Cheer Up, Father on Creative Children Song Festival (2009-05-05) [shewshewbox].avi [20.7MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest cantthinkofaname

LMAO

oh my gosh you can sooo tell that that kiddo is taengo hahahaha

she's so ADORABLE!~

EDIT

er...topped page...lets see...

Gee Album Signature

girlsgenerationhyoveon.png

girlsgenerationvoona.png

girlsgenerationseohvun.png

scan0904221124.png

js6g.png

credit: windstarfire @ SSF

and a taesu poster i just made, got bored and wanted to do something with photoshopped

1h5ojs.jpg

um...yeah so i really hate my blending this time lmao, i was trying out something new >.<

Guest yOOb

So so so many photos from yesterday.

What's wrong with Sunny D:

f0029245_4a01cf1099e9a.jpg

^omg i know Bunny's frowning but she looks soooooooooooooo cute!! lol

LOl baby Taeng is adorable. who would've known she'd become the kid leader of Soshi?

gah....so where are the girls? i am anxiously waiting for stalker pics. i'm so excited......again just like last year keke :sweatingbullets:

(')(')

(='.')

c(")(")

^

^

I WANT MY ALBUM TO BE SIGN BY SOSHI TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! T_________T

maybe i should fly to korea after this HB thingy hahahahaha

anyway taesu lol XD nice yunholovesme i like it ^^

yoob hun when i saw the baby pics of taengoo

i would never thought she will be the leader hahaha

even when soshi just announced my 1st thought that it's gonna be Jessica but i was guessing it could be taeyeon too only based on her birth date lol which she's older than jessica XD but that time i DONT WANT sica to be the leader coz i was like asghkskgadkgasjgkakjk over her >.< but now i love her yaaaaaaa ♥♥♥

Guest foreverornever

my friend just texted me and said he saw tiffany at south coast plaza today. i'm jealous, ugh. at least that tells us the girls are here so be on the lookout! he also got to take a picture with her so if you meet any of the girls just promise them you won't post the picture online haha.

my friend just texted me and said he saw tiffany at south coast plaza today. i'm jealous, ugh. at least that tells us the girls are here so be on the lookout!

NO WAY! I was there today! funny, i was thinking, hey maybe the girls are wandering around south coast plaza. darn!!!!

Guest yOOb

^^LaBelle m'dear, you are too funny :P

gah i want an autographed CD too!! i saw one being sold on ebay for around 200$. i envy those who got our girls' autographs!!! lol. i'm jealous of the peeps who get to ride on the same plane as them!! loool

foreverornever, gahhh your friend is so lucky!! omg somebody needs to take pics!!

Guest zahieyjunki

The girls and boys are scream together during the performance!!

Can't really hear their voices!!

There's huge difference of the poll!! Still SNSD are the best!!

Younha cover is just like Pumashock one!! But her voice really great here!!

I'm just expect Soshisubs2 acc gonna be suspended!! Others acc too!~

But thnx for the new one!! I'm gonna stalk as usual~

So, Isak will be at HB to see the girls perform?? So, she together with the rest of sssf members there?? woah~

CM ratings are slowly creeping up. It had 10.4% vs SBS 14.9% and KBS 9.6%. CM was not received favorably initially at drama forums in korea but now it's getting good reception. Yoona's improvement over YAMD days is noted too.

Sooyoung's new MC performance is getting great reviews, although no one is surprised at that.

And ChinChin praise keeps coming. MBC has annual award for DJs and I think Taeyeon could be a candidate this year. There are like 40 major radio shows in Korea and I saw the advertising pricing chart and ChinChin was in top 3, which surprised me. MBC has lot of faith in Taeyeon to get her in charge of such an important show. We all just hope Tae can maintain her voice health in all this...

Tae said on ChinChin she too wanted to do the "Ha!" part in Gee. And said she's trying to workout regularly.

And then was actually spotted at a gym

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv257/d...00/YV4WOSHP.jpg

There are fancams out for this Childrens Day Concert and you can see they had to stop the show for few minutes because of crowd getting too excited, standing up blocking others. That's why the the girls are frowning.

It's currently festival season and SNSD making lot of apperances but not as much as last years season. SNSD is pretty much the most wanted group and SM is asking high price and the economy is bad. I've seen posts by college fest reps complaining they couldn't afford SNSD and had to give up.

This is good the girls get more rest~

CM rating is just get higher & higher!! Now it's above 10%!! Great response from netizens!

Chin Chin on top 3 in Korea?? woah!! Pretty high~ I hope she gonna get the award!!

Chin Chin is like the most viewest by fans!!

Glad to hear Fantastic Duo too getting praise from fans!!

Now I know why the girls frowning at the festival!! thnx so much for the info ^^!!

Lucky fans at states now!!

But plzz someone plzz stalk the girls!! Probabaly they are shopping right now!!

Guest cantthinkofaname

wait so that means that soshi is already in the U.S. then...omo hahaha

now i can't really wait for those awesomeness fancams...eek

anyways, since i can't wait for those awesomeness fancams by wonderful soshified members, i'm going to share an older fancam of jessica at HB 2008,

this one will always be my most favorite, hehe she was so cute, standing there all by herself >.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6N5BodPHgs

WHAAAAAAT they already in LA???

OH MY GOD foreverornever your friend so lucky got to take a pic with Tiffany HUWAAAAAA *dies* T________T

i hope he will secretly post it LOL XD jk >.<

yoob hahahaha aawww thank you dear *huuugg*

but that's what i truly thought >.<

hope there will be candid pics of the gals there huhuhu

Guest silis7noy

So the girls are in LA... at least some of them I guess. I hope some pictures show up soon! But I also want them to enjoy some vacation time privately too.

--

Another little Taeng from same fan blog

090501-0008_mylifety.jpg

I went to this fan blog and these pics are from Taeyeon's parents' eyeglass shop which he just visited.

Taeyeon's mom told him the story behind that Taeyeon's runaway incident.

"Taeyeon wanted to audition for SM with some friends and I allowed it. When she was to leave for Seoul none of those friends came and she was upset, but she travelled to Seoul by herself. I allowed her to go because I wanted her to challenge herself, not because I expected her to become a singer or anything. But she ended up winning the grand prize at SM Best Young Competition."

"So she became a SM trainee but she had to commute all the way from JunJoo to Seoul everyday for 3 years. Then she went into SM dorm and everyday we talked on the phone and she would tear up because it was too difficult. Then one day she couldn't take it anymore so she packed things up and came home."

"When she suddenly showed up home I was surprised. But I think Taeyeon realized many things that day, that if she gives up now she will not succeed in anything else. Next morning without telling anyone she returned to SM."

"If you feel like giving up, do not give up. Don't think negatively. Be absolutely positive about it."

There are many fan accounts of visiting the eyeglass shop and they always mention how awesome Taeyeon's parents are. Thank you Mom and Dad.

^

Awwww I love Taengoo's parents ^^

they're so awesone in giving support to their daughter and treated soshi esp taeng's fans ^^

that's a touching story bout taengoo's ranaway

i bet it was so difficult for her not only her friends who supposedly went to SM with her decided not to go -_-

wow for 3 years she has to go back and forth like that?

oh my poor taengoo T_____T

GOOD JOB for taeng for not giving up so easily after all she's been through if not i wont be able to know this awesome girl name KIM TAEYEON!!!

now i know why taeng and soshi not the kind of gals who cant give up that easily esp after all things that happen!!!!

Go Soshi and Kim's mom and dad lol

Archived