少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest lolly88

^ OMG...awesome Younha Cover of Gee!!

That may be my fave cover so far.

i just went on youtube and found out soshisubs2 account has been suspended. :tears:

That really sucks because of all the hard work putted into that account.

and then Gee MV with 2.5+ million views is gone.

let's give a moment of silence to mourn our big loss...

RIP!

BTW, i'm glad soshi is still as popular as ever.

but i do agree that popularity is iffy depending on how active a certain group is.

anyways...to all you lucky fans that will meet the girls at HB...pls do share pics and fan accounts!

http://www.youtube.com/user/soshisubs7

but they wont reup any of their old videos

12415874251241437394l0.jpg

1241587425s1110sy.jpg

SNSDCHINA,TAGGED

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietdragon2285

omg i was just on youtube and soshisubs2 account is suspended! why?!

also HB is coming up soon, i'm so envious of those that are going. HAVE A GREAT TIME FOR THE REST OF US THAT CAN'T GO!! i really wish i could be there. well you know what they say, so close yet so far.

Guest XiahxTiffany

YoonA didnt go i heard

well thats wat my friend said

he lives near HB so yea i guess hes telling truth

but it makes sense gosh she is so busy

i guess its good and bad cause we get to see her on tv

but still shes dead tired i bet :(

^

^

true as what u say so close yet so far... T_T...

OMG i almsot got a heart atk when soshisubs2 account got suspended.... oh will they made another soshisubs7 account =)...

taeyeon and sooyoung pretty in the pix

Guest repeat_on_echo

What!? Why is soshisubs2 suspended? .... that sucks, :(

Younha's version of Gee is probably my favorite so far, it's amazing,! I love the jazzy-sound.

And the claymation is brilliant! Are they going to released the other members as well? I saw Yuri's and it was the cutest thing ever<333

Oh, ps, is there any way to watch SY's show she is MC-ing? It's nowhere and I hate it. :(

Guest kimtrang

hey guys

new to the thread

but i am a fan of SNSD

especially Yoona...

I love watching her dramas..and currently in love with CINDERELLA MAN...

but I also love SNSD because of their talents and fashion

I was wondering if anyone has a full picture of Yuri in this dress? I want to see if I can located it and purchase the dress...its so beautiful

gallery934990744068.jpg

Guest silis7noy

So anybody know whereabouts of the girls?

The only thing I have heard is that at least Tiffany arrived in LA days before. She was sighted at LA shopping mall yesterday and is staying with her aunt.

Guest Soy

^ There's no way that's possible, the girls just performed yesterday at the Children's Day concert or whatever. Anyways I got the confirm from my Korean source that the girls left Incheon last night so they should be in the LA area or ... and Isak should be there already as well.

Guest silis7noy

Yeah not sure if what I wrote is true. It was from an older Korean fan so I don't think she was lying but hmm...

So you think they arrived today? I saw pictures of SS501 arriving today on the 10AM flight but the girls don't seem to be there...

Guest chungmah.

So so so many photos from yesterday.

What's wrong with Sunny D:

f0029245_4a01cf1099e9a.jpg

1241615388_IMGP1601.jpg

v it's going to be hard to avoid this thread lol, I'll get sad whenever I come to read stuff.

omg i was freaking out cuz i thought this was taken today/tonight/or whenever the girls just arrived .. until i realized the date :lol: :lol:

i really wish Yoona can get to HB too ;__;

:lol: sorry about that! i was just remembering from when i met the girls. gosh i wish i got to see them again! >.< so i can ask them if they remembered me, cuz last year they were amazed that i recognized them. man!!!! any news yet? i'm dying here!

Guest hiphopatihopxx

omgg that picture of sunny and fany is soo adorable. but sunny bunny you need to cheer up

ahh the girls should be in the us now/soon

i really want to meet the girls but i am not flying in until friday night soo i doubt it

i am looking foward to singing gee.

younha's cover of gee was really good

ughh and i am mad soshisubs2 got deleted. there was stuff i needed to watch

o well

Guest XiahxTiffany

im pretty sure the girls arrived already

they probably were able to sneak past crowd?

if they didnt arrive yet then 0_0 weirdd

but they even said may 5th they will leave

gosh IM SO JEALOUS OF EVERYONE THATS GOING!!! :(

Guest jingaling.

1241627554dsc5851.th.jpg 1241627735dsc5895.th.jpg

1241615535imgp1637.th.jpg

asolution taeny wallpaper

a1024001.th.jpg

c; as tagged + sosiz.

rofl i like how they have opposite colored clothing ^^

Guest fallen*angel

im wondering that too!

why does she look so sad? :tears:

but still she looks oh so cute with her puppy dog face :P

Guest soulsimplicity

Have fun to those who will see the girls this weekend! Is it confirmed that all 9 will be there?

I can't believe I'm missing out on HB this year too. Only a couple hours away and still unable to go ... for the second time! If only I can get out of the commitments that I have. Oh well, I'll just hope for another attendance from them next year.

I'm sure the thread will be flooded once they are spotted. Can't wait for the updates.

Okay, back to silent reader mode.

Guest silis7noy

CM ratings are slowly creeping up. It had 10.4% vs SBS 14.9% and KBS 9.6%. CM was not received favorably initially at drama forums in korea but now it's getting good reception. Yoona's improvement over YAMD days is noted too.

Sooyoung's new MC performance is getting great reviews, although no one is surprised at that.

And ChinChin praise keeps coming. MBC has annual award for DJs and I think Taeyeon could be a candidate this year. There are like 40 major radio shows in Korea and I saw the advertising pricing chart and ChinChin was in top 3, which surprised me. MBC has lot of faith in Taeyeon to get her in charge of such an important show. We all just hope Tae can maintain her voice health in all this...

Tae said on ChinChin she too wanted to do the "Ha!" part in Gee. And said she's trying to workout regularly.

And then was actually spotted at a gym

YV4WOSHP.jpg

There are fancams out for this Childrens Day Concert and you can see they had to stop the show for few minutes because of crowd getting too excited, standing up blocking others. That's why the the girls are frowning.

It's currently festival season and SNSD making lot of apperances but not as much as last years season. SNSD is pretty much the most wanted group and SM is asking high price and the economy is bad. I've seen posts by college fest reps complaining they couldn't afford SNSD and had to give up.

This is good the girls get more rest~

Archived