少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ketsuki

Hi everyone! Wow I've been lurking for so long that posting here feels weird lol

Well firstly I'm really excited about the Horror Movie Factory program =) I'm sure it'll be lots of fun and won't be as tiring/time consuming to film as Factory Girl; so the girls will have lots of fun and not overwork themselves with too much stuff on their schedule! A win-win situation~

I also have a question. On Radio Star and Sang Sang Plus during Gee promotions, Shin Junghwan's affection for Sooyoung was continually brought up. Even Tiffany said that Junghwan told her he liked Sooyoung. I was wondering when did this happen? Did SJH mention on other shows that his fav SNSD girl is Sooyoung? I just want to know where it all started =) If anyone can answer me, that'd be great. Thanks!

Also wondering if Soshified will do what they did w/ the calendar (ordering it for people living overseas) as with the diary. Just curious =) Thanks everyone~ Hope to watch the girls get a few good scares in with Taengoo ;)

Guest zahieyjunki

credit : jkeels

they're using the girls hahaha song for the song background for this CF!!

JGS was the next to be part of the samsung campaign after SNSD!

Guest zane87

I also have a question. On Radio Star and Sang Sang Plus during Gee promotions, Shin Junghwan's affection for Sooyoung was continually brought up. Even Tiffany said that Junghwan told her he liked Sooyoung. I was wondering when did this happen? Did SJH mention on other shows that his fav SNSD girl is Sooyoung? I just want to know where it all started =) If anyone can answer me, that'd be great. Thanks!

Also wondering if Soshified will do what they did w/ the calendar (ordering it for people living overseas) as with the diary. Just curious =) Thanks everyone~ Hope to watch the girls get a few good scares in with Taengoo ;)

He might said it in some other shows where the girls weren't in it, or he might oso said that to Fany in the back stage or privately, as most celebrities are friendly to each other, so no idea on when exactly his affection toward Soo Young started...

As for the diaries, currently there're still yet any plan to do the purchase like the calendar last time, but Soy said that she's asking about the price with someone's help and still waiting for reply, and then will see how it goes, be patient and Soy will give information if there's a plan later.... :)

Guest junkey

hahaha!!! Teayeon got pranked..poor her.. :sweatingbullets:

fany crying scene were fake from the beginning.. <_< i almost got a heart attack watching her crying in the preview. but yet she's good at acting. ^_^

sooyoung and yuri are hilarious :lol:

next preview kinda scary..tottaly going to watch it!!!

Guest punkee

Horror Movie Factory...i really like tiffany acting.....

when i watch preview i think she really scared but it all acting....lol

i like Horror Movie Factory.....

SNSD fighting!!!

Guest mossy

LOL today's episode on horror factory is quite funny and amusing at the same time..

the acting skills is like jjang, yuri and sooyoung and i have to say tiffany too were quite good

sooyoung was like cracking up.. the highlight would be taeyeon throwing stones like a baby :mellow:

edit:

also taeyeon following every word the monk is saying..like bowing,kneeling,etc.

Guest >ch-yo<

ahh...the preview @@

darn this show is kinda too freaky for the girls..wondered why they agreed to it lol

poor ice-princess >< she must be super freaked out.. :/

anyways the show is really interesting

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9
Guest nightmare.

OMGee~~ Horror Factory seems so fun but scary at the same time.

For next week Sica and Taeng are crying... I wonder what happen.

Sooyoung's screaming.

Guest m4rshmall0w

^ They're acting to prank Taeyeon.

The first episode was rather boring, i was expecting better. Props to Taeyeon for staying so calm. She's doing so many ridiculous things just to drive the spirit away from Yuri. Lol. My favorite part was the red bean, she was too cute.

taeyeon.jpg

BTW, did anyone noticed Yuri's leg got stuck through the wall? She probably didn't think she'd kick that hard. :)

i dont think this show bout SCARY movie/show but bout them being put into test and the winner will be the main actress for the movie they will produced later @_@

just like the article said they will be tested and also have mission to find items for the movie they will produced later on no?

so i dont think it's bout scary show (for now) but they give mission to test the girls

and also this show is for fun show lol XD more like comedy to me seeing the gals scared XD

Guest naurz

I wasn't all that impressed with the first episode. The only think I found "scary" about the show was the man (?) in the hanbok.

i dont think it was meant to be scary .. but i thought there would be more for the first epi.

hehe i found it funny.. at first yeah i was abit freaky but as soon as taeyeon started doing all those weird stuff i just couldnt stop laughing it amazing how hyo and sooyoung didnt burst out laughing. yuri was fine i mean her fake laugh can get her giggle out .. nice work yuri..

and did you guys see hyo cry at that point somehow i thought it was real. hehehe

does anyone know when they will visit yoona .. i wonder what they will do at yoona's cm set...

Guest kiraveno

I think all of you feel bored because it belongs your culture.

At some Asia nation, acting of Yuri and others will make everyone scared

Archived