少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cantthinkofaname

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/e...e7_124216_0.jpg

when they bow they usually cover their chest to make sure people don't see down their shirt.

its funny how its out of habit now that they do it, even if they aren't wearing a low cut shirt.

(im not making fun, its kind of endearing.)

hahaha yeah i noticed that too, tiffany did that also at that one 40th concert thingy

when i saw that i was like O.o? ah they must be use to it lmao

Guest zane87

^

^

I love sooyoung's outfit!!!!!!

May I ask what kind of show is this?

The name is "Fantastic Duo"/"Fantastic Partner", it's the show where Fany and Yuri appeared b4..... and they oredy done the recording of the 1st episode with Soo Young and will be broadcast on 3rd of May, same day with the "Horrow Show" of the girls...

[04.29.09] "Cinderella Man" Yoona, "I've Never Had Real Love Before"

200904282123031113_1.jpg

[MyDaily employee Yang Jiwon reporter] On the Wednesday, Thursday drama "Cinderella Man", Yoona plays the part of Seo Yoojin and has said she has never had real love before.

On the 28th, Yoona had an interview on the set of "Cinderella Man". She said, "I've liked someone before, but I've never had that feeling of 'Oh, this is love' before".

During the drama, Yoona's character, the bold Seo Yoojin who is studying fashion design in France, is forced to work under Daesan. She and Daesan become a team and they sell clothing at East Gate market. She is acting quite a charming role.

Even with the 14-year age difference between Kwon Sangwoo and Yoona, Yoona said, "I don't feel the age difference at all" and with laughter, she says, "On the set, he takes good care of me."

This is Yoona's first mini-series project. Her previous project was "You Are My Destiny", where she played Saebyuk and worked hard and questions her concern of "This has been a part of my worries". She honestly said, "I'm trying to completely change myself into Yoojin, and as I'm acting, I think 'Oh~We're kind of similar'".

On the other hand, on May 3rd, Yoona will also be starring in the "MBC Sunday Sunday Night - Horror Film Factory". It is a new corner where the SNSD members are planning to give a shot at acting.

She said, "Ever since we've been trainees, my members and I took acting classes before...so we have been slowly preparing" and "I don't think I can do anything (for them). Everybody is so talented...I will also be making appearances in the 'Horror Film Factory'", she revealed.

On this day, Yoona was wearing eye-catching white sandals and her sweet atmosphere made her look even more neat and simple. Beside Yoona was Kwon Sangwoo, who said, "Around the 7th~8th episode, Yoona started to play with her hair more". He explained his anticipation by saying, "I think Yoona will be changing her image soon."

Credits to MyDaily and kkbluvv@soshified.com/forums

And gosh!!! Look at Tae Yeon's eyebags :o ..... they should let her rest more..... poor girl..... :(

Guest PooPocky

The name is "Fantastic Duo"/"Fantastic Partner", it's the show where Fany and Yuri appeared b4..... and they oredy done the recording of the 1st episode with Soo Young and will be broadcast on 3rd of May, same day with the "Horrow Show" of the girls...

Oh I see, thanks for answering my question ^^

Now I can't wait for the 3rd to come!!

Such a good way to start a new month~

And I get out of school in 7 days!!!

Summer will be a blast bc of all the new shows with SNSD!!

Guest x_JiEun_x

some predebut pictures i havent seen before thought id share.

img_19_215_1.jpg

img_19_215_4.jpg

apparently predebut pictures of the girls have been getting attention again, specifically tiffany. for most the girls the thing that has changed the most is their weight and eyes. but in korea most girls get their eyes done and loose weight, so i dunno what the big deal is. and styling can change people a lot too. personally have don't care if people get things done or not. anyways, i dont mean to big up the topic again. i don't want to create chaox in the thread.

Guest mossy
Guest XiahxTiffany

wow just watch episode 3 or 4 of Cinderalla Man

i loved it when she was pinching her nose and she started talking

OMG SOOO CUTE@!!!! >_<

gosh the girls are so cute when they just dont know lol

and so Sica and Jiyong might be a pair?

wooot !!

Guest cantthinkofaname

hahah their pre-debut days are adorable, i want to see taeyeon's pre-debut days with other sm trainees

too bad there's not much

Guest Senorita_

A-Solution bts.

^ooops u're faster than me lol. but ughhh her eyebags T-T

more of Sooyoung on her show.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6422/12409986846351.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2820/12409986858242.jpg

Sooyoung looks lovely in the pics. She'll make a great MC ^^

Even though the girls' had stopped promoting Gee, it feels like they are very busy compared now compared to before >.< I hope they have plenty of rests.

Guest cantthinkofaname

[04.30.09] SNSD, Taking Over MBC! 'Moving freely through Variety-Drama-Radio'

[NewsEn Reporter Lee Mihye]

SNSD has completely taken over MBC.

SNSD, who made a comeback with their song 'Gee' after a 9 months absence from the music scene, had their official promotions from last January till their last performance on March 29th on SBS 'Inkigayo', setting an extraordinary record by winning nine times consecutively on KBS 2TV's 'Music Bank', and had immediate popularity with their 'Gee syndrome'.

But even though SNSD's official promotions have ended, they are still busy as ever. As one of them has the leading role in MBC's drama and others are being entrusted as MC in variety programs, they are starting yet another 'SNSD Boom'. Just counting the MBC programs they are featured in, SNSD is appearing in at least five different ones.

To start, Yoona's MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Cinderella Man' is taking the role of aspirant designer Seo Yoojin. Moreover Tiffany and Yuri are holding the MC positions on 'Show! Music Core', while Sooyoung, together with Kim Jaedong and Announcer Oh Sangjin, is scheduled to appear on 'Fantastic Duo'.

That's not all. All members of SNSD were chosen as the MCs of the new corner in MBC's senior variety block 'Sunday Sunday Night', 'Horror Film Factory'. What's more is that Taeyeon is being entrusted as DJ for MBC FM4U's 'Taeyeon Best Friends'.

Moreover, SNSD members are busy day by day with their individual activitives. Until just recently, Taeyeon was appearing with Jung Hyungdon as a fake married couple in 'We Got Married', Tiffany released her solo single 'By Myself', and maknae Seohyun sang a trot song, 'JjaRaJaJja', with Joo Hyunmi.

The question is, why SNSD? "For starters there's a lot of interest in SNSD by the public, and in addition, after monitoring over SNSD performances in programs we noticed their remarkable flair for variety programs and talk shows," a representative of MBC's variety area said, appraising SNSD's potential highly.

It will be interesting to see if the 'SNSD Effect' will have an influence strong enough to lift and shock MBC's variety and drama areas.

Source: NewsEn

Translation: Cph@Soshified.com

Editor: Soy@Soshified.com

Archived