少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietdragon2285

oh its finally open?! i just went to try n sign up but seems like the english portion or whatever is completely down. well maybe later lol

and about sica probably gonna be on WGM would be kinda weird because the PD wanted to do a better portrayal.

I mean its GREAT FOR SICA! but wouldn't that couple be the same as JH and Taeyeon?? i mean the only difference is the age but the PD is looking for couples that can portray being a married couple, so how does G-Dragon and sica fall into that category?? it will just seem like their dating, which i thought was what the PD wanted to avoid.

but it WOULD be great seeing sica lol

Guest XiahxTiffany

ok started watching cinderalla man like super well

and that guy that slapped YoonA ima find him!!! >_<

u dont slap a beautiful girl like her!!!! im mad!!!

Guest silis7noy

Official Sone fanclub is only for Korean fans, for now.

I looked at the official Sone sign up page and it says you get

* a Sone member card

* a fanmeeting with SNSD

* preferential treatment at concerts and events

* Possible photobooks, DVDs etc

* discounts when you buy other SM stuff

* some other perks in future

It's not bad for $10 but I don't think they're offering anything really special yet because Korean fans can enjoy most of those without joining the official fanclub anyway. SM should offer a chance to date a girl of your choice then I'll sell my car and join :lol:

Guest XiahxTiffany

well i am a korean fan but at this moment not in korea :(

my gosh i really want to move im like failing school

the girls are like the only people that cheer me up and brighten my day :)

ima stil try to get membership lol i could put it under friends name in korea so lol

Guest vietdragon2285

lol nice i want to be part of the fanclub but seeing how most of the perks would be useless to me since i'm in the states =( but yeah lmao i'm with you on the date a girl part. BUT I LIKE ALL OF THEM! i rather go on 2day trip with all of them haha one day wouldn't be enough and i doubt two days would be enough either haha.

Guest silis7noy

The new Banana milk CF supposedly features Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny...

banana.jpg

ima stil try to get membership lol i could put it under friends name in korea so lol

Oh you're Korean? Cool. Then I think you can sign up if you have that Korean citizen number thing?

^

I cant wait to see the CF ^_^

Can someone help me register? I dont understand much korean.

i think international fans Register not open yet T_T

Official Sone fanclub is only for Korean fans, for now.

I looked at the official Sone sign up page and it says you get

* a Sone member card

* a fanmeeting with SNSD

* preferential treatment at concerts and events

* Possible photobooks, DVDs etc

* discounts when you buy other SM stuff

* some other perks in future

It's not bad for $10 but I don't think they're offering anything really special yet because Korean fans can enjoy most of those without joining the official fanclub anyway. SM should offer a chance to date a girl of your choice then I'll sell my car and join :lol:

yah it's quite good for $10 lol but i remember the register fee for international more expensive tho >.<

MWAHAHAHA a date with a girl i think we couldnt even pay for it LOL XD

aaawww too bad you're not in korea right now T_T

but ur korean citizen no? and yah just like silis07noy said maybe if you have that korean citizen number you can reg

Guest silis7noy

News out on the new SNSD show

The new show is named "Horror Movie Factory" and girls will compete to become a horror queen.

A special acting teacher will be invited each week and the girls will be trained and tested and the best horror queen will be chosen to star in a horror movie.

Cho HyeRyun will be casting director, Yoo SeYoon is the producer. Show starts on May 3rd.

Guest jingaling.

News out on the new SNSD show

The new show is named "Horror Movie Factory" and girls will compete to become a horror queen.

A special acting teacher will be invited each week and the girls will be trained and tested and the best horror queen will be chosen to star in a horror movie.

Cho HyeRyun will be casting director, Yoo SeYoon is the producer. Show starts on May 3rd.

rofl what an interesting concept. so i guess there's no going around doing missions?

omgggggg tiffany. sexyback O_O

taeyeon's outfit is so casual compared to the others :lol:

Guest cantthinkofaname

silis7noy: thanks for those picture, i love tiffany's dress and sooyoung's outfit, makes them look so pretty :)

Guest JJ.biased

o0o0o soofany do look really nice here.

Fany is getting a lot of attention ^^ which is good.

Taeyeon's outfit does look pretty casual! ahah

and wow most of them all have short hair now .__.

Guest silis7noy

Some more details on the show

The Horror Movie Factory is scheduled to last for 3 months. Each week's episode will be mission oriented and the winner gets to shoot camera test at end which will be reviewed by filmmakers.

While the girls are competing the producers will write the script for the horror movie and are also considering viewers to send in scripts. Actual film director will be recruited to direct the final 30 minute movie.

First mission will test girls' fearlessness.

It's in initial stage so things will change around but it looks like they are trying to produce a real film, not a variety skit. Could be interesting.

At the press conference the producer Kim said "They are the it girls now. And among the idols they really stand out in varieties and talk shows, plus they have good acting skills so we wanted to try this."

Sooyoung said "My acting rival will be Yuri. I will explain why later in the show". Jessica said "I get frightened easily so I'm not that confident in starring in a horror movie."

When asked who they want to star with in a horror movie Sooyoung and Seohyun chose Kim MyungMin. Jessica chose Daniel Henney because she could have English dialogue with him, Taeyeon chose Hugh Jackman.

Guest falling_star_142

a horror movie ? omg omg wow wow

that's BAD lol yeah to Jess and Fany haha

i doubt these 2 could faint before start acting lol

it's awesome man...

and a 30 min movie for the final right ? seriously awesome

seriously can't wait

Archived