少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zane87

Hey, does anyone know when SNSD will be arriving in LA for the Hollywood Bowl? I would like to go cheer for them at the airport. I know the info is out there somewhere, because fans always turn out at airports to cheer for them in different countries, I just can find any of that info :angry: Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Someone posted b4, actually it was DJ Isak that gave the news at soshified.... u may go ssf for more details... :)

according to isak on the sbox, the girls are gonna leave on may 5 for LA.

that means they'll be able to have a few days to chill in LA before the concert ^^

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PooPocky

090423 SNSD Jessica with Yesung,Hangeng,Siwon at KJE Chocolate - There are no secrets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINo1IxxaEc

Lols it sound and look as if they were her backdancers and vocals

sica pawn here ,look awesome too

C:SmoothyEco@yoUTUBE

I watched it!

OMG Sica's so pretty and energetic in this song!!

A pretty girl with 3 hot guys, what more can I ask for? XD

Though it seems the boys want Sica to sing most of the song, the majority of the song was sang by Sica.

I'm not complaining, Even if she only had one line I'll still spazz~ :P

Super Generation jjang!

Guest Lishathestain

^

^so it was just Jessica? no other snsd girls? lol i found that surprising :lol:

Sica's looking goood. and her wave in the end is soooo cute!

the performance is kinda awkwardly cute too. like the guys look awkward with the dancing and all.. it seriously seems like it's Jessica ft. Yesung, Shiwon, Hangeng. rofl.

Guest pp.paeng

lolly88 , Thank you for link. Sica really look so sweet with her sweetie voice.

and also Super jjunior Yesung Siwon and Hankyung really cute on this stage ...

Guest cantthinkofaname

i'm wondering, right now it's 5000 fans who signed up to be a sone, has the number increase yet?

cartoon snsd

a902f1edcf42ad5379f05558.jpg

2ce2971602df014df2de3258.jpg

fdc9e32434be071d4d088d5a.jpg

f326a3ec1034cd3b63d09f5a.jpg

e82868d964f5f93010df9b59.jpg

99320046463910156a63e559.jpg

a902f1edcf43ad5379f05559.jpg

dbebb91bca7756058718bf59.jpg

64e13c7aa493e4f12f73b35a.jpg

credit: as tagged and atsuka11@SSF

Guest Sushii-P

This SportsSeoul article talks about SNSD being the most wanted at movie premieres

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...090422ba003.jpg

Obviously the movies will want the girls for all the attention it creates. And the article mentions that SM seems to like this because it can also be an opportunity for girls to be noticed by filmmakers.

Yuri and Sooyoung are most frequently seen at the premieres so it may mean SM is indeed trying promote the two acting line members. Sooyoung already has one filmography but Yuri none...(well other than that little part in SJ movie)

Now it should be Yuri's time to shine! The time is definitely ripe for Yuri to start a proper acting experience. I think Yuri is better fitted to cinema than kdrama. Personally I believe she has an incredible potential as an actress. She is a classic beauty and can cover a wide range of roles. She can do innocent country girl, and she can do femme fatale. I don't want her in stupid teenage movies. I'd die to see her in a Kim JiWoon movie.

It's what you think or a interview?

I really hope also that she can shine and has a opportunity of acting in a famous drama or movie!!

Make her more famous ^^

Guest kellykim10

i am hoping this news wasn't shared but i read in the korean newspaper 한국일부 / hangook ilboo yesterday, if i'm not mistaken, that

SNSD and 유세윤 Yoo SaeYoon will be mc's together for the girls new show on mbc starting on May 3rd ^^

and yoona's soju drinking scene was in today's episode of cinderella man, Ep 3. her reaction was cute!

also she sings to u go girl for a few seconds ^^*

----

aigoo why am i first.. i'll try to look for something to post up >.<;;

~~

i didn't make this but supposedly some "fan" made this. some of them are random pictures but others are cute dorky pics of mainly sica and taeyeon :)

i hope i do not lag anyone's computer.

ddddddddddddddy.jpg

Guest Ali_Kay150

I was just searching naver and it said that Jessica and Gdragon were going to be on 'we got married' as new couples. Does anyone have more info on this?

Guest zane87

I was just searching naver and it said that Jessica and Gdragon were going to be on 'we got married' as new couples. Does anyone have more info on this?
It's nothing but a fake rumor, the writer mistook some fanfic articles from a certain blog and made it to this..... Furthermore it has been decided that the show will use real couples instead of fake couples so mostly they'll look for those who're currently dating in real life.... so let's drop this.... :)

To make this post less spammish, here's some eye-smile attack from Fany... :D

1233113409_k22.jpg

1228398925_DSC_1294.jpg

f004164548a70cfe24022sk2.jpg

44283461xf5.png

file1840961qk8.jpg

53879308nm8.gif

cr; bug@ssf

More to be found at ssf.... :D

Guest Lishathestain

^aww dangit. i was about to jump around but then it's fake news lol. i didn't even read that it's about jessica and gd, all my eyes caught was "jessica in wgm" :w00t: :w00t:

o well :P

can't wait for the girls' new show on MBC!!

Guest silis7noy

i'm wondering, right now it's 5000 fans who signed up to be a sone, has the number increase yet?

The signup number is over 8000 today so I guess it broke record already. Once the procrastinators sign up, the total number should easily top 10000.

Usually only small number of fans actually sign up for official fanclubs(not that many perks?). Korean Sones are awesome because i read that for kpop girlgroups official fanclub members count is normally low, like a few hundred members.

Wow 8000 already! They sure did break the record ^_^

That's awesome.. if only it was open to foreigners T_T

Lmao at the technical difficulties at the hospital concert. Jessica was so shy..

Soori are the dorkiest >_<

Oh! and Super Junior's Chocolate Sica looked so adorable in what she was wearing.

WOW 8000 already???? that's FAST!!!!! @_@ i thought they will only like 6000+ but 8000 already >.<

they def broke the record again

and speaking of broke record ROFL OMG that perf lol poor sica

like i said SM should TRUST the gals and make them sing Live all the time doesnt matter if it's tiring, it's better tired singing then talking and talking and talking -_- poor sica T_T

but LOL Sooyoung Yuri AWESOME!!!! these 2 really SOULMATE!!!! they really know how to make the situation look even funnier lol

Guest KsDreams

i didnt know that official fanclubs werent that popular...what does it mean if you sign up? that you're a hardcore fan?

so then ppl only take into account the number of fans registered in fancafe cause the number in official fanclubs is small.

cause i was really surprised to know that the biggest fanclub for a female artist was 6000 members while now you have numbers that go more than 100,000.

anyway I'm happy for the girls and proud of korean Sones!

Guest XiahxTiffany

man i want to sign up so bad :(

but i cant idk why lol

i go to smtown.com rite?

o well lol love all thos gifts of the girls :)

Archived