少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zane87

Lolz.... the DNF BTS is cute..... especially Sica..... I wonder what type of theme they're using for that CF..... looks like it's something related to superheroes? Since Sica did the Superman pose.... XD

So the girls are becoming CFs' models when they're on hiatus as singers huh......

And I finally finished YAMD b4 Cinderella Man air, it was quite a drag to be honest, but Yoona's acting was really great throughout the whole series, u can see her improvement as the drama goes on, now it's time for the next show.... can't wait after watched the spoiler from the MV.... >"<

Guest kellykim10

the dungeon fighter bts had a lot of cute Sica moments ^^

lol i like the picture tiffany took with her dentist ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

i'm so excited for the airing of cinderella man!

Lmfao Sica on Taengs bed enjoying the poster of KDW >_<

The poster that yuri was holding up, who was it?

The miero cf is so cute! especially the Fany one.

I just finished Family Entertainment and haha it was hilarious.

looks like they had fun shooting the Incheon CF lmfao green people (chuckle)

The hahaha campaign is coming out tommorow I'm so excited!

Guest &anita_*

omgggggg TaeNy yeahhh <333 they finally get some screentime keke~ and love Jessica, she is just so cute T_T i wonder if she's the main model in the CF? since she's doing a superhero pose...^^

and Taeng looked so cuute in her chinchin photoshoot <3

thanks for all the pics and info guys!

Guest kellykim10

i guess hyoyeon's still uses her cyworld..?

im assuming that since the cyworld has tiffany's solo ost song as one of the bgm along with other soshi songs ^^

and i'm really looking forward to their hahaha campaign!

thanks for the pics octieu2005

Guest Lishathestain

omg i can't wait for the HaHaHa campaign cf!!!

although i wish it would be a super dorky version like dbsk's but wtvr i bet it'll be awesome too xDD.

& of course i can't wait for the D&F cf too.

n2009041411134982301.jpg

c;astagged.

Guest &anita_*

aww the girls look so cute in the "HaHaHa" campaign! i love that Seohyun is wearing all white x] And Fany's hair is so cute and Hyoyeon looks adorable with the pink bow <3 and im so happy that yoona is participating! i'm really excited about this campaign <3 thanks for sharing pics guys!

whew thread is slow >_<

Guest thammy57

So Nyeo Shi Dae for Miero CF - ‘Dry Try’

41192455.png

So Nyeo Shi Dae’s CFs for their endorsement on beauty drink Miero revealed.

The 4-parts CFs - ‘Skin gets dehydrated even with shower’, ‘Tiring beauty salon’, ‘Group meeting with Bomb man’ and ‘Even when watching sad movies, tears don’t come out for So Nyeo Shi Dae‘ were revealed on 13th April online. So Nyeo Shi Dae members’ comical and cute acting can also be seen from the ‘Dry Try’ CFs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNPIqfZMcHQ

Credit: k-bites

Source: http://www.kensubi.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1268#post1268

Guest starduster34

Love the Hahaha outfits! They are absolutely adorable and make the girls look so sweet and innocent all over again.

Btw, the purple heels are HOT HOT HOT!

sooo many cute pictures and CFs!

thanks for sharing all the links and pictures!

the best!

Yoona is soooo pretty!

its only a day before her new drama starts airing right?

i don't know if this has been shared already here,

will share it anyways...

Sorry for the double post...

Yoona's Drama to Be Aired in Japan

Yoona, a member of idol girl band Girls' Generation, will be first introduced to Japan as an actress rather than as a singer. The KBS1 drama "You Are My Destiny", in which she appeared, will be aired on the Japanese cable channel Eisei Gekijo from May 19. She won the Best New Actress award for the role she played in the drama at the 2008 KBS Drama Awards.

In promoting the family drama, to be broadcast in Hi-Vision, the Japanese channel said that it topped the TV ratings chart for 14 consecutive weeks, with the last episode recording 40.3 percent viewer ratings. Yoona made her acting debut through the drama, it added.

The actress and singer will appear in the new MBC drama "Cinderella Man" playing opposite heartthrob kwon Sang-woo, which will be aired on Wednesdays and Thursdays from April 15.

SOURCE: http://www.hancinema.net/yoona-s-drama-to-...apan-18879.html

Guest Talesy

OMG the hahaha CF is amazing ! I love it O__O like the song is SOOO catchy ! I'm already addicted to it, omg ! Such a good cf song... I hope they will release it at least on online music stores. The girls look so cute in their outfits~ All of them <3 I wonder if it's the full song or if there is a longer version...

And I can see a few steps taken from the Him Nae dance~

Archived