少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest Lishathestain

;___; YulTi .

i seriously didn't think they stylist gonna give them sexy dresses rofl. i was thinking more like a sweet, first date kinda dress u know.

but omagah. nosebleeeeeed~

i also like Fany's dresses. the semi-kimono one and the green one.. they're just unique & cute :D

i should've known that the girls would never disappoint. the "Come To Play" performance was soooo fun! Yul's rap is hot T-T

& Yul playing the piano? what can't this girl do really?!

171a6b1a49d744d51321ac.jpg

so cute!

1521851449d730e7d606c1.jpg

b004655249d7468ea5232.jpg

lol sica looks like a kid.

b004655249d7472da4864.jpg

b004655249d747163f94c.jpg

c;astagged.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baby-swts

holy! :o

just look @ YURI O_______O

shes sooo gorgeous here :wub:

and it looks shes shes strutting/owning a catwalk xD

SO GLAD THEY ARE MCs FOR MUSIC CORE NOW! :D

Guest snail.

I love how SM is slowly showing their capacities, their hidden talents. It keeps on surprising us. What can't these girls do ? I mean their performance on Music Core just showed what more they got in store for us :P Tiffany rapping and Yuri playing the piano would be one of the things we would never expect lol (can you just imagine what it will be when they comeback ?)

Yulti ♥

Guest zane87

I agreed with octieu2005, seriously I have a feeling like they're hiding what they can actually do, like 1 thing I figured out from the girls is they dun have a rapper position stated in the group since their pre-debut like other groups did, cos usually we'll see at least 1 member from a group taking the position as rapper of the group, be it a girl or boy group, but it didn't happened with these girls...!!! :o

But as what we saw a few of them can rap very well....so what does this mean? SM dun wan them to take on the music genre with rap so that they can be unique in that way? or they all can rap at the same level that they dun need to specify a rapper cos anyone of them can take on the role from time to time? Urghh.... can't get through what's SM thinking, I guess I'll have to wait and see what's in SM's mind....

And yeah, what are the things that these girls can't do? I've see that omost every aspects in the entertainment industry is filled with them.... :D

Woot! more pics from MC : D the girls were gorgeousss.

I didn't expect such an intro, I thought they were gonna dance when I heard the music haha

Feels like they went all out for the girls' first day mc-ing.

Not only them but the stage was really beautiful too. The promo video was funny,

beggar Fany + rich girl Yul (if someone told me before I'd have thought it'd be the other way around haha)

And random thing.. their voices (sometimes) sounded different than usual to me. Yulti was hot today!

Now we'll see them each week, can't wait to see what's next~

Guest xxsyy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DANG IT...I ALWAYS KNW YURI IS REALLI SEXIIIIIIIIIII

BUT THIS TIMEEEEEEEEE........HOLY COWWWWWWW~~

TAT CATWALK IS CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY.....YURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

REALLI REMINDS ME OF VICTORIA SECRET....YURIIIIIIIIIIII .

Guest jingaling.

OMG yulti *___* they looked so hot in their outfits on mucore.

the cat walk was sizzling hot. yuri's black outfit looked ... really sexy on her.

rapping yulti & pianist yul<3

i loved the harmonization they did when they sang a part of gee during their MC cuts.

Gahhhh. Music Core was totally worth staying up for.

Yulti was soooo amajing to the 92726276263th power, but Fany totally made me spazz the whole time I was watching it. Hahahah. She was sooo cute just from the start until the show finished. Her rapping + smexy catwalk + gorgeous outfit + hair + bangs = to die for. She just really stood out. And omfg homeless Fany <333 She was soo adorable I just wanted to take her home and feed her lots of noodles. Hahahah.

Man, I can't wait to see more of her (and Yuri ;D) in the future.

MC Fany is backkkk yo.

Guest naurz

I agreed with octieu2005, seriously I have a feeling like they're hiding what they can actually do, like 1 thing I figured out from the girls is they dun have a rapper position stated in the group since their pre-debut like other groups did, cos usually we'll see at least 1 member from a group taking the position as rapper of the group, be it a girl or boy group, but it didn't happened with these girls...!!! :o

But as what we saw a few of them can rap very well....so what does this mean? SM dun wan them to take on the music genre with rap so that they can be unique in that way? or they all can rap at the same level that they dun need to specify a rapper cos anyone of them can take on the role from time to time? Urghh.... can't get through what's SM thinking, I guess I'll have to wait and see what's in SM's mind....

And yeah, what are the things that these girls can't do? I've see that omost every aspects in the entertainment industry is filled with them.... :D

I have tried that to analyzed sm brains but ahhh i failed instead i got a head ache.. you think they would do this thing but in the end it turns out another..

thats why i gave up and decided to just take it as it is hehehe..

Woot! more pics from MC : D the girls were gorgeousss.

I didn't expect such an intro, I thought they were gonna dance when I heard the music haha

Feels like they went all out for the girls' first day mc-ing.

Not only them but the stage was really beautiful too. The promo video was funny,

beggar Fany + rich girl Yul (if someone told me before I'd have thought it'd be the other way around haha)

And random thing.. their voices (sometimes) sounded different than usual to me. Yulti was hot today!

Now we'll see them each week, can't wait to see what's next~

I agree that was sooooo unexpected i thought it would bu just something simple but whoo.. they came out with a bang!!!

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx for the caps & links eunice !! The MCing was cool! they've done it so well!

I'm sure they'll get compliments from staff and members!~

Fany dress was too short!~ so as Yuri during CTP performance!~

noticed her rap is began to iprove!!

thnx for all links dear!!

The China video is from MTV Taiwan! It's one of the shows there!~

It's not aired in China coz Taiwan is a part of China!!

I agree Seohyun to be on the list!! She does have the long arm & legs!!

Poor Sica!! I think there's one guy was trying to hurt her something!!

He grab the plants away from her or wut!!

Karen, thnx for the piccies! that's a lot gifts from the staff!!

that's like a tons of flowers there!!

octieu, agree with you!! SM keeps the girls talents coz he know what he can stores the fans of the girls talents!!

Surprisingly, I don't know Yul can have the piano skills!!

I only know Fany's flute skill, Yul violin skill & Sohyun piano one!!

thnx for CTP gifs!! they act like a model on runaway stage!~

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg finally watched Yul and Tiff as MC's

i dont think i was even listening to wat they were saying

i was looking at there pretty face the whole time :)

Guest vietdragon2285

^^

WHERE?! lol if i was in korea i would be there to donate blood the moment i hear the girls are gonna be there. and loving the pix, jessica is really showing a much brighter and cuter side of her lately and i love it, but i also love it when she had that icy look haha, she has the kinda humor i'm into.

Archived