少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest naurz

it not like we want her out of mbc radio or anything we are just worried for her i mean as mention she isnt as lively as before, her voice quality has drop not much but you can still tell by her voicals that she is tired and it not like before. During bora you can see she sometime falls asleep while talking.

MAYBE not quit djing full on but cut down on the schedules she dj's 7 days a week. it finishes what at 10 and she goes straight to practise with the other girl + wgm shooting + other guesting. since the girls are on the break she need it to.. and how many time does she get sick in a year for a human body the girls get sick way too much

anyways http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8h8C8J24q0 sunny calls in at good song

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some of the fans in this thread don't know what they're talking about. Taeng being THE main vocalist (not a, but THE, since she is the only main vocalist in the group, Seohyun & Jessica are lead vocalists) does really matter. Chinchin is a radio that broadcasts even on weekends, which means that Taeyeon has to make up for those 4 hours on the weekend some point of the week. Which means sometimes she has record up to like 6 hours worth of Chinchin in just one day. I remember one time it even went to 8 hours because her schedule and Kangin schedules conflicted so much that they couldn't go on live at all that one week. Tell me 8 hours of constant talking and trying to "create the image" of having a live session doesn't ruin her voice because it does mess up her voice, and we've seen that happen within this past beginning of the year already and even before the girls' comeback when she got that really bad throat infection. And the thing is .. Taeyeon said that her dream AFTER she became a singer was to become a DJ, now that she's done it, she should just move on, it's been accomplished, to me it seemed more like a goal than a dream, being a singer now that was her first dream and she should take full advantage of it. SNSD is now .. whatever she wants to do after SNSD, that can wait, right now she has 8 other girls on her shoulders as well as a packed schedule as it is, and I feel like she can't give her all because of this DJ-ing gig and it's pulling her a bit down. (2 hours x 365 days = 730 hours worth of talking a year, think how many performances + practices her voice could have been used for instead) Taeyeon stated before that as a singer, you have that one moment on stage to connect with the audience, where you don't feel empty, so I don't see why you wouldn't want to make that moment the best possible.

Guest baby-swts
Hey I got this from WG thread

:huh:

I am not sure what it says but i think its a poll between Sohee and Yuri if who is better to act in an MV....

I guess Yuri is leading... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Here is the Poll :P

WOOT VOTE FOR YURI!!! <3 <3 <3 :w00t::)

LOL...

Seohyun looks honestly sooo gorgeous in everypic!!! shes never ugly :D

Guest cantthinkofaname

AngryGoChu: it's a rumor as of right now, we don't know for sure, but whoever wants to believe may believe it, like me >.< obvious, my signature says all hahahaha

danielle4195: yes that's them, but please let's drop the taesu topic in here >.<

but...thanks guys for telling me which song they covered :D

well i know that aside from her being tired she has other problem too from the way she's telling us bout it

but as a fan i'm just worried bout her tho, i saw how she's being down but ofcourse not to the point she sounds so bad

it's just now she looks like she's struggling everytime they perf, and as fans ofcourse we want the best for her, just few months or couple of months let her rest that's all, i know her wants to be a DJ and else, but she said it herself her main priority and passion is Singing, then she should just do that more,take a rest, i know she has good time doing other things but you can see how her face look so tired now yah well just saying that she should take rest and more focus on her singing now

i support her no matter what tho esp when it comes to snsd

I have a friend currently in Korea right now (boxclub) and she was on a bus today and saw some people carrying SNSD signs and so she asked them where they were heading for and they said they were going to support K.Will's comeback at MuBank. That's really cute to see how supportive they are being and extremely nice of them.

Guest silis7noy

Yuri will appear on Music Core today with Kwill.

They'll play piano together on stage.

No wait it says each will play their own piano of the Kwill song...

Did Yuri play piano before?

Yuri's specialty is her darn frigging violin. I don't know why she doesn't play it. But yeah she should know some piano, I believe all the girls know some piano with Seohyun knowing or have been playing the most. This should be interesting though. Looking forward to Yul on the piano.

Guest naurz

yeah i heard she plays the violin but i think i only have ever saw seohyun play and instrument oh and abit off tiffany's flute.. but i would like to see the girls show their other talents.

wow snsd fand supporting kwill. hope he will do the duet with tiffany soon

Guest kris_argee

i think all of them can play the piano but probably not as good as Seohyun lol

can't wait to see Yuri playing the piano ^^

wow! they finally took a pic with their 9 trophies!

until now i'm still overwhelmed by their 9 wins in MuBank

it's really going to be hard for other artists to break or at least tie the record ^^

Guest minanki25

omg 9 girls with 9 trophies, what an awesome pic! im still excited about their big accomplishment

it's great to see SONES supporting kwill i can't wait for their special stage and yulti mcing

Guest Mellerz

Oh, Chin Chin. As much as I love the show just to see Taeng's dorkiness. I agree, it's not something she should be taking up as of right now. Maybe down the line she can continue with DJing, but she gotta rest her vocals. It's true, some performances were not up to par and did not satisfy Taeng at all (like Dear Mom performance). It does seem she has become saddened on Chin Chin since their comeback. On hiatus, she didn't have to worry too much and now that they're back on promotion, it was hard for her to keep her vocals in check for the weekly music shows and jam packed schedule with televison programs. Yes, it shows in her diary entries and it must be hard for the girl. Not to mention all the 'anti's' and 'rumors' being thrown at her since Chin Chin started.

The chemistry between Kang-Yeon isn't all THAT great. I do prefer Soo Young instead, but I know Taeng still loves doing Chin Chin. She wouldn't accepted the opportunity if she didn't, right? Well, whatever the outcome is, the best of luck to Tae Yeon. All I want is for her to stay strong and not to strain herself. That's all I have to say on that. Oh, and Kang-Yeon is still love ♥

(Oh, girls are doing the "HAHA" campaign? I loved that XD It'll be awesome I bet <3)

Who dares .. doubt Yul's piano skills?

idvc6p.jpg

2009040410241845694_103615_0.jpg

200904041053321002_1.jpg

SNSD's Yuri, who is featured in K.Will's music video for his new song 'Dropping The Tears', will be on stage with K.Will.

Today, MBC Music Core will broadcast a special performance; That is, Yuri will play a piano duet with K.Will for his new song 'Dropping The Tears''. Yuri and K.Will will play on a white and a black grand piano, which are facing each other.

K.Will said, "I really appreciated Yuri for featuring in my music video and now she even accepted my offer to be on stage together...I'm really thankful for her".

SNSD's Yuri has been the popular subject matter for her emotional acting in K.Will's music video 'Dropping The Tears'.

On a side note, Yuri and SNSD's Tiffany will lead MBC Music Core as emcees.

Credits:

Written by Bong Junyoung bbongjy@mydaily.co.kr

Written by Park Saeyeon psyon@newsen.com

Translated by cathode@soshfied.com/forums

*combined two news articles

Guest silis7noy

^Haha Yuri kkabs on piano. I hope she does that today

SicSooHyun at tree distribution campaign today

3f8b9849.jpg

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

cr: Donga daily

Also did you notice something odd about Yoona in the 9 trophy pic?

Archived