少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest cantthinkofaname

^

LMAO heechul, he's such a dork calling them 9 brothers...hahaha heechul is like a funny oppa to them isn't he? :D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lolly88
So the MCs are going to be Yuri and Tiffany

lols ya i saw the news also

Expected it was Tiffany since she got such a bubbly personality

she suits the job ,hope she improve since her SSGB days haha

However i thought sunny or SooYoung suits mc-ing more

but sunny already got a Cable show to mc already

Cant wait to see their chemistry ,and also all mc's once in a while

have special stages right

The ending

http://bestjd.saramin.co.kr/zboard/view.ph...sc&no=46874

13e970db9c23b247d1164e4.jpg

6514e6c331edea74b219a84.jpge9ce1de7e60dcf0fb838204.jpg

C:少女时代BAIDU

YulTi = perfect choice. (oh how bias I am .. when it comes to pairings)

Yuri was expected because she just quit her gig with Sukira, Tiffany however was a smart choice as well, Mucore now seals the deal with probably getting Tiffany's first solo stage for "By Myself" with the new MC gig is my guess.

I'm super excited for MC cuts because Music Core's scripts are so .... corny and these two dorks hahaha make corny things ... funny.

Anyways Subbed:

Cinderella Man Interview (I'm really looking forward the drama): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zcpBXrVJg...re=channel_page

Infinity Challenge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_zcpBXrVJg...re=channel_page

Guest silis7noy

So yesterday fans find "Soy"'s blog and find that she likes Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Today Ryeowon replied.

soyryeo.jpg

Ryeowon: For me... Yoona and Tiffany!

It's funny how all these old school girlgroup members(Soy-TTMA, Ryeowon-Chakra) are linked to SNSD.

I remember listening to all these jpop kpop idols back in jr high. Good ole days haha

There's also MILK from 2001 - member Hyunjin was in the movie Story of Wine with Sunny's OST. Biggest SNSD fan cafe Hwasu used to be MILK cafe. And of course ITNW was originally to be a MILK song.

And MILK's rival Sugar - Sunny's sister Eunkyu discovered Ayumi and was Sugar manager. One Ayumi fan told me Sunny is very close to Ayumi.

Guest silis7noy
What group is TTMA?

And is that really Ryeowon who said something about SNSD??!?!?!

Apparently yes, this was on many Korean sites.

TTMA and other groups mentioned are all kpop girlgroups from about 7-10 years ago.

SM's MILK is notable because it was sort of a bridge between SES and SNSD. Watch MILK on youtube and you can see some early styles that influenced SNSD. Unfortunately MILK and other efforts by SM during this period failed (Blackbeat etc). This was when LSM wasn't around and some other producer was producing the groups.

So yesterday fans find "Soy"'s blog and find that she likes Tiffany and Taeyeon.

Today Ryeowon replied.

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv257/ds90000/soyryeo.jpg

Ryeowon: For me... Yoona and Tiffany!

It's funny how all these old school girlgroup members(Soy-TTMA, Ryeowon-Chakra) are linked to SNSD.

I remember listening to all these jpop kpop idols back in jr high. Good ole days haha

There's also MILK from 2001 - member Hyunjin was in the movie Story of Wine with Sunny's OST. Biggest SNSD fan cafe Hwasu used to be MILK cafe. And of course ITNW was originally to be a MILK song.

And MILK's rival Sugar - Sunny's sister Eunkyu discovered Ayumi and was Sugar manager. One Ayumi fan told me Sunny is very close to Ayumi.

OMG OMG OMG OMG Ryeowon THE Jung Ryeowon??? Chakra ex-member ??? who play in My name Kim Samson?????? That one???? AAAAAAAACCCCKKK she loves SOSHI AAAACCCCCKKK *dies* LOL Coz I love heeeerrrrrrr lol

GREAT to know her fave member are Tiffany and Yoona woohooowwww kekeke

seems like taeyeon goes to the boys hahahahaha

wow Soy TTMA KSW JRW who else @_@ OMG so many kang ji hwan all the hottest stars gyaaaa

soshi RULEZ!!!!!!!!

Guest naurz

shinyoung message sunny at infinity girls

around 8:24 - 9:04 what did she ask her and what did she text back please someone translate

Guest MHattori

i wanna si YuRi n Fanny hosting the show^^

i cant wait...i wish TaeYeon would be one of the host but she's too busy u.U

Archived