少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest hyuksu

I was wondering if Sim Jae Won is snsd's choreographer.

From Blackbeat? I think he is/was one of their choreograhers.

He was on Yoona's Manwon Happiness episode and danced with Hyoyeon in that one clip. :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naurz

JUNE!!!! really wow not much rest at all but im glad cause anything longer than 3 months is WAY!! to long.

if hyoyeon does do a solo what kind of song do you think will match her

HAHAHA soy your becoming famous!! and i love the layout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30UuVuSX_DM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmvr5MJoS3Y

sm family support is great

credit to the uploader

I thought their last perf. would be this weekend but found out it was today :(

Time did pass by fast...

Today's perf. was really good~

'Let's Talk About Love' was nice, it's not my fav. from the album but it felt... refreshing? haha

Like some said though, the choreo looked a bit too.. fast? for this kind of song xD

Anyways, Yuri had a longer line in this and you could really hear her improvment (even tho. it's been quite some time since we know she can sing lol)

SuperGeneration at the end was funny to watch once again :P especially w/ Hyo, Sooyoung, Yuri & Sica dancing to 'Sorry Sorry' they seemed to know really well the steps ^^

SNSD activities are ending? Forget about that. There is just too much demand for the girls.

Here's another breaking news

2 of the SNSD members will become MBC Music Core MCs.

Wow, the girls are on a roll even though they're ending promotions.

Solo activities from a few girls and now this. That'll be interesting to watch haha

Soori anyone? :lol:

------

Old clip, never saw the broadcasted version of this perf. before (can only remember the fancam)

so if anyone else haven't watched it yet~ INTW remix ftw : p

14th Korea Ent. Art Awards - SNSD Best New Female Group & Into The New World Remix (04.12.2007).

credits; mimiirin @ YT.

Guest wow! sunshinable^^

omgomgomgomg,

tiffany and k. will's duet song sounds awesome

cant wait till the 31st!

i think the 2 mcs will be taeyeon and sooyoung

or possibly yuri? seohyun?

i dont like music core though T_T

the let's talk about love perf

was generally very well done! but is it just me?

or did jessica kind of sound off today??

Guest nightmare.

Haha..the girls are so dork. On the encore stage, our kkab sisters (Soori) and our mood maker (Hyoyeon) are dancing to sorry sorry. they make a formation of them three dancing to sorry sorry. Haha. really cute

Kwon Sang Woo likes Jessica? I'm glad our Gorjess Icy Princess get more fans. haha

Jaewon is Into The New World coreographer. :)

LET'S PICS SPAM!!

http://i43.tinypic.com/16hm06a.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2gwi3cz.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/e7bfhl.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/28t7uqf.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2e3pmax.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/140j2v.jpg

BONUS!

MIROTIC...with sixth member? XD

http://i42.tinypic.com/30aw4lf.png

ROFL so now dbsk has another member HAHAHAHAHA XD

wow it fts lol XD she should be in the middle kekeke look at her the brightest one lol

Guest silis7noy

Tiffany single 2nd day rankings

Melon 20th

Dosirak 4th

Mnet 7th

Bugs 2nd

Muz - not on chart(single not released here yet?)_

Again a really impressive 2nd day rankings for OST single. It went down a little on Melon but many people expected that - the first day's record Melon position was probably due to "SNSD effect". OST songs have different ranking patterns than other hit songs and a good scenario would be to stay around Top 5 for long time. Taeyeon's OSTs had this kind of pattern and ended up being big hits.

The best thing to happen of course would be to get some No 1s. Usually in order for this to happen for OST song, it needs a big push from the drama. BOF OST was the biggest hit this season after Gee due to the popularity of the drama. Unfortunately Jamyunggo currently has weak ratings so Tiffany's single may not get enough push. But since the song itself is so good, who know what will happen.

I doubt it's going to be a full album, I think someone already mentioned SM planned a 2nd Mini-Album.

The MuBank performance was GREAT. Let's Talk About Love is my 2nd Favourite song from the album so, I'm more than pleased!

Thanks for all the images & etc, people!

Guest falling_star_142

Tiffany single 2nd day rankings

Melon 20th

Dosirak 4th

Mnet 7th

Bugs 2nd

Muz - not on chart(single not released here yet?)_

Again a really impressive 2nd day rankings for OST single. It went down a little on Melon but many people expected that - the first day's record Melon position was probably due to "SNSD effect". OST songs have different ranking patterns than other hit songs and a good scenario would be to stay around Top 5 for long time. Taeyeon's OSTs had this kind of pattern and ended up being big hits.

The best thing to happen of course would be to get some No 1s. Usually in order for this to happen for OST song, it needs a big push from the drama. BOF OST was the biggest hit this season after Gee due to the popularity of the drama. Unfortunately Jamyunggo currently has weak ratings so Tiffany's single may not get enough push. But since the song itself is so good, who know what will happen.

thank you

okay i'm still happy with this result

i hope she will perf it soon and after BOF ends + the main characters grow up in that drama the rating will increase =) By myself will climb up again

but wth happen with Muz ? T.T

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg.... the promotion is done :(

i dont think i could think of a day without watching their new performance :(

o well end of promotion sometimes means that they practicing for their songs for new album maybe :)

o well cannot wait for next promotion !!!

Guest silis7noy

Some people asked me where I get the Kpop chart information from. There are people who are interested in these stuff like me(I used to be obsessed with billboard and oricon:) ) The charts are readily available on the respective sites but there are so many different charts(realtime, daily, weakly, hotmovers, etc) that people get confused. For example if you see a song go down on Cyworld realtime chart it may not be a big deal. You have to wait for the final daily charts to update.

Korean fans seem to talk about these charts all the time. Well SNSD has become a chart topping monster and it can get exciting watching how the girls' songs do on the charts.

So here are direct links to the important daily charts, from the five biggest digital sites. They are also important because the most prestigious chart - Music Bank - tallies these individual charts. Music Bank considers the following five digital charts plus the mobile charts.

1. Digital charts (streaming and downloads). The daily charts get updated in the morning in Korea.

Melon Daily chart

This is the biggest site and is the most conservative chart. Hard to move up and down on this chart.

Dosirak Daily chart

2nd biggest but there's some controversy because for this chart fan activities are not filtered. Other sites filter streaming activities that are from fans(e.g. set of people rushing to listen to a certain song).

Mnet Daily chart

Bugs Daily chart

This chart is different from others as it is a realtime chart but they use some filtering so that positions don't fluctuate wildly.

Muz Daily chart

Not sure what's going on but Fany's single is not being reflected on this chart yet...

2. Mobile charts - ringtone, caller ring sales. Half of Music Bank ranking points are based on mobile so these charts are just as important as the digital charts. Also mobile sales is a great indicator of a song's popularity among general public. A big hit song may sell 200,000 ringtones on Nate. Gee has sold about 700,000 on Nate so far.

Nate Mobile

Tiffanys single was 55th yesterday. Today it's 17th

Show(Dosirak) Mobile

Tiffany single seem not available here yet.

Also Cyworld chart is frequently mentioned

Cyworld Daily

This chart is different from above that it is not reflected in MusicBank. And it only sells the song to be used as background music on Cyworld minipages. It's still big and well known chart. This chart is very trendy so things can change around wildly. Also don't confuse this daily chart with Cyworld realtime chart.

Guest toomuchsmiling

aww the SuperShiDae. Congrats to them! (and snsd all supporting way to go! <3)

Tiffany's I'm Alone- Finally SHE has a single for something! :w00t: I love her voice!

She's my fave (as most of u guys know) She was the one who got me into her group waaay

back when i was an anti! So I'll support Tiffany 4evs!!

And I'm so excited about her duet! The Teaser sounded really good! <33

sounds biased but since she's californian it makes me more supportive too! XD

i feel i know her more b/c of that. born and raised right? hahaha

Fighting! ^___^

Guest zane87

lolz the girls' hiatus doesn't seems like hiatus to me now, they're still everywhere which is good for me cos then i won't be bored.... :D

But still feeling sad about the goodbye stage, i hate this kind of farewell thingie.... i'll rather they jus "pooof!" and say that they're on hiatus, better than having me feeling bitter with the hiatus notice ahead.....yeah it's jus me anyway... :(

Well at least we'll be able to see them with their own solo activities so it's not that bad actually, looking forward to their solo activities and hopefully they can make it big either.... :)

Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 17 days to go until its 1st airing....

Guest cantthinkofaname

omo thanks for those two fancams, it's so adorable :) taeyeon had to tiptoe up to hug donghae, and the hug between haesica was soo LOVED, at the same time you can see hankyung and tiff hugging behind haesica :D

Guest Kara_Hyori

thanks for sharing...

pics from there MuBank performance huh... so nice to see Yoona with them again, there promotional activities is going to end soon. T_T...

but i'm so excited with Yoona's new drama...

YoonYul is back in that program, so awesome~! cute seeing them together..

MuCore's new mc are 2 snsd members?? wonder who are those... exciting...

Guest lolly88

Heechul CY Update 090328

Gae Kam Sa (Awesome Thanks)

2009.03.28 01:27

most thankful to..

contacting immediately after getting 1st place our kibumie

even though we have this and that misunderstanding but all that misunderstandings are but banquet's appetizer dishes*..

and afterall..

beautiful petals.. ELF.. undead.. hee-gyo

saying with an expression that'll rather awkward..

even though we exist so you were created.. you exist so we exist..

really really lovely..

no idea what's so bright that the eyes are dazzledㅋㅋ nam dongsaeng.. 9 brothers

So·Nyeo·Si·Dae

i'm feeling regretful for not being able to perform Gee during broadcast.. cough..ㅋㅋ

for always treating (you guys) like nam dongsaeng i'm sorry but ㅋㅋ darlings!!

all in all

thank you very much^-^

the expression's indeed.. really beautiful

*all the misunderstandings are insignificant

CREDITS:http://dbsjheaven.blogspot.com/2009/03/heechul-cy-update-090328.html,carolyn@sj-world.net

Archived