少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest silis7noy
im guessing it'll be Tiffany and Yuri. :) but srsly, any of the girls will be great.:w00t: is this confirmed yet?

Yes confirmed and the 2 members will be announced tomorrow on Music Core. And there will be a different male guest MC each week.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SHINee<33
Yes confirmed and the 2 members will be announced tomorrow on Music Core. And there will be a different male guest MC each week.

OMGee. where did u get this information from???

I realli hope it is Jessica and Tifaany~~~~~

and OMGee. Tifaanys voice is soo good

that OST is going to be FAMOUSSS. like taeyeons osts

Guest crazyfrog

i just want to say that i'm so so sooo happy for the girls... they've come soooooo far since last year. not only have they got a mega hit song under their belt, but the girls are doing well in their individual activities as well. Yoona in her second starring role, Tiffany with a SOLO hit, Sunny being an MC, getting more MC gigs, i'm so happy for them T.T i think even tho i had faith that the girls would pull through after last year's scandals, i had my doubts, because the entertainment industry is so fickle. but i'm so happy they proved themselves. =D

(sorry i've got nother constructive to say, i'm just really happy right now. ;D)

Guest Senorita_

LOL the waiting room was soo cute! I love Tae Yeon's dorkiness haha :P Super Generation is loved <33

The performances was really good, I'm glad YoonA was able to perform with the girls. During the encore, the girls stayed back and danced with Suju :)

Guest ningmeng

awww. i will miss seeing them on musicbank!

waiting room was awesome.

taeng was so hyper. i mean. how long have we seen taeyeon smiling genuinely?

and if you realise. taeng's hair grew a lot.

its so long now.

lets talk about love was good!

yuri impressed me! her vocals are improving.

the rest of the girls were good too.

and i notice that taeyeon's voice were too strong that she had to tone it down when singing LTAL.

GEE WAS ♥♥♥

loud fanchants. (probably because elfs were cheering with sones oso)

and its ok snsd didnt win.

because we get to see the girls dancing to sorry sorry. (:

and hyo cheering the fanchants with elfs was ♥

I was shocked to know they performed Let's Talk About Love! Omo!!

(now they're left with Destiny unperformed. Would they..? xD)

It was quite cool! It reminds me of the Beginning perfs, the dance a bit similar. hehe I spot Gee dance steps in it too..

The waiting room was waaaay cute xD Quite coordinated too. Supergeneration yaaaa! xD

BTW, what's the ranking on the screen about? Because Taeyeon's Can You Hear Me is 2nd & 1st is Gee!!

I love the encore stage too! Haha Hyo shouting the fancheers~

Why no longer encore!!! KBS ah! Longer encore please!! ><

Oh yea, Sunny's hair today makes her look really really demure xD

*edit: ah I topped.

HD Version of SJ's win & Encore Stage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrLKt5XeWoc

(1:42 - Sooyoung & Heechul dance Sorry Sorry)

(1:43 - Heechul madly dancing Gee)

^ LOL..

Guest caterpillar

It's glad to see Yoona on the stage :D

I almost cannot recognize her at first, 'coz I only focused on two yellow paint girls, lolz. Usually in Gee's performance, Yoona wear yellow and has long hair. Those two wearing yellow today are Yuri and Seohyun, and Yuri is Yoona's twin :D . 'Till they start Gee, I found out Yoona with a big "butterfly" on her hair, lolz.

I like how she fold her hair up when performing. It makes her separate with the current drama's character ^^

Again, love Yoona all the way

Guest silis7noy

It seem next SNSD album activity will start in June

Yoona said that today on interview and other reports say Shinee and SNSD will be active together.

So for the next two months the girls have a break but they'll continue to have various individual activities as known. I'm thinking there is good chance Jessica will get a solo gig... Taeyeon reportedly gets a lot of OST offers ever since becoming the top OST queen last year. But SM seems to be refusing all the Taeyeon offers. I think SM is trying to give other members the opportunities which is a good strategy because it makes SNSD a stronger brand. Tiffany obviously got started and I think the timing is also perfect for Jessica. Some are saying perhaps Jessica will be on Cinderall Man OST. Right now with SNSD's incredible success every piece of puzzle is falling into place and SM would be wise to take advantage of current situation. Things change blazingly quick in kpop world and you want to seize the day when a time like this appears.

Guest Lishathestain

^

^it'll be really awesome if Sica can be in the Cinderella Man OST ^_^

sponsored pics~

1b6a3888f73b8262e0d60a3.jpg

5e2c18395e06200fe889028.jpg

cc21b8ec7b70df20b430503.jpg

1e12f002f9e123b8900775d.jpg

56b7564078036ec4abcf898.jpg

7241cf06d3252b81e15516e.jpg

c;astagged&snsdchina&love soshi@ssf.

So I did a bit of a name change on Soshified ... and well Korean fans picked it up, yesterday. Isak was on Soshified too rofl, so she saw the name as well.

Korean Fany fans were talking about how Soy changed her nickname to SoyFany in Soshified (I dunno how this even became an issue in Korean forum lol kind of all started from some misunderstanding...), but they didn't know who Soy was. After a short discussion, they concluded that Soy is another Korean celebrity that likes Tiffany, and started to do some research.

f0041645_49ccd2d53c594.jpg

Name: Soy (Kim Soyeon)

Born in 1980 Nov 24

Debut Titima 1st album in 1999

Is now an actress

Short after, they found a singer/actress called Soy who was in a group Titima (which now disbanded), and her blog listed in her profile. In her blog, fans found an entry about Tiffany.

f0041645_49ccd2d72be6e.jpg

It says "If I have to pick... I pick Tiffany! Seeing her makes me happy even though I am a female lol. ...but I also like Taeyeon..."

Korean Fany fans started with a completely wrong hypothesis but coincidentally their hypothesis turned out to be correct lol...so yeah later I told them that Soy in Soshified isn't the Korean Soy they found...

credits bug @ soshfied.com

.... honestly?! Well at least we found another Soy that loves Tiffany too.

Anyways on a side note, I was kind of disappointed with 'Let's Talk About Love', I guess my expectations were too high like they were for 'Baby Baby', there was too much moving around for my taste and that really messed up some of the vocals for the girls since it was supposed to be a more mellow song. I still can't seem to accept that this is the last Gee performance on MuBank.

Guest Lishathestain

^ROFLMAO :lol: man Soy apparently you're an artist now ;) lol.

but yea, that's awesome & such coincident too haha.

SuJu Winning on MuBank FANCAM

c;SapphireJunior10@yt.

man you can see Sooyoung, Hyo, Sica & is that Yuri danced to Sorry Sorry & they're so into it hahahha.

i still think it's cool how SM artists know/learn each other dance moves :P

Guest AngelEagle

^

^Soy i thought you'll be forever loyal Yuri fan. I'm really sad now since i really love Yuri.

oh well people change minds neh?!. btw, i watch the video where suju won. i so love the bonding between these two groups.

^

^

^ LOL! Soy you ARE famous..

Soon you'll get interviewed & become an internet ulzzang.. xD

Though Yuri may get jealous tho. xD

haha well Fany is.. jjang xD *hides from Yoon*

^

^

^

^Sica looks awesome there!

More Open Concert Pics:

Credits: as tagged + Sosiz + me

IMG_8332.jpg

th_IMG_8343-2.jpg th_IMG_8355.jpg th_IMG_8425.jpg th_IMG_8603.jpg th_IMG_8719.jpg th_IMG_8892.jpg th_IMG_8924.jpg th_IMG_9002.jpg th_P3245655.jpg th_P3245658.jpg th_P3245697-2.jpg th_P3245725.jpg th_P3245728.jpg

Archived