少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest baboshi

fany seems to be more and more lovable each day :]]

dunno if it's posted already.

The VIP screening of the new action thriller, “Private Eye” (2009, 그림자살인 ) has attracted a bevy of female celebrities including Korea’s barbie, Han Chae-young, Park Shin-hye, Lee Bo-young, Son Dambi, Girls Generation and older girl group, After School.

“Private Eye” stars Hwang Jung-min, Ryu Duk-hwan, Uhm Ji-won and directed by Park Dae-min. The film opens on April 2nd 2009.

source: popseoul

murder-0324-5.jpg

murder-0324-6.jpg

murder-0324-9.jpg

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

what movie is that???

makes me wanna watch it too lol

if soshi interested it must be good rofl XD

Tiffany's single 1st day rankings

Cyworld 1st

Melon 15th

Doshirak 11th

Mnet 16th

Bugs 2nd

These numbers are just incredible. Even top kpop singers have trouble cracking top 40 on the 1st day.

sorry to cut your post

but that's proven how AWESOME soshi gals are hahaha

Guest silis7noy

SNSD activities are ending? Forget about that. There is just too much demand for the girls.

Here's another breaking news

2 of the SNSD members will become MBC Music Core MCs.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

^i KNEW it!

i'd figured time was up for the current ones and seeing how hot soshi is right now, it was a no brainer they were gonna the new mc's. i wonder who the guy will be though....and of course the two girls

tiffany's song with k.will sounds absolutely GORGEOUS. im really glad all these girls are getting their time to shine. ahem...jessica

Guest Lishathestain
SNSD activities are ending? Forget about that. There is just too much demand for the girls.

:w00t: :w00t: ok this year is truly their year ;)

i knew they're not going to just disappear while on their break lol.

excuse my bias, but i'm hoping one of them will be Sica.. but then again.. she's too quiet? :P

so anyone will do rofl.

Guest jingaling.

oh wow. music core MCs :w00t:

i bet sooyoung's one of them.

even though the girls will go on a break, we'll still be seeing plenty of them ^^

Guest &anita_*

omg so much news lately... +_+

Tiffany's duet with Kwill is already so AWESOME! im loving the pictures of her too..gosh our mushroom is growing up <3 and shes definitely heating up the music industry! Who knew that Fany would be the one to debut 15th on melon and 1st on cyworld?! i'm glad Tiffany and SNSD is receiving lots of love ^^

btw, OMGOMGOMG two girls will be MC's for music core?! omg..i hope its TaeNy.. -fangirls- if not..then i hope its SunYeon..and if not then i hope its SooRi..keke :] i'm just glad that we'll still see the girls even during their break

Guest Lucky

Ib hope Sica is one of them too!!!

I want more Sica, I hope she's one of the mc's!

She soo deserve some spotlight too...

Guest pp.paeng

Fany Fany Tiffany ..... !!!!!!!

You are absolutely grow up and actually perfectly maturing.

I love to see all this mature of you...

but ... actually i hope you'll get da so much rest soon to refresh your health

and get more energy for the next perfect step of you. I thinking like this caused of I think she's using her voice too much really.

and less rest has a big effect for the voice. I love to listen to her voice for long long time and wish to see her as a woman idol in the future.

Tiffany jjang !!!!!!

Thank you all here for news and updating ^^

im guessing it'll be Tiffany and Yuri. :) but srsly, any of the girls will be great.:w00t: is this confirmed yet?

^ omg those lucky students T_T

omgomg spazzing so much right now.

fany sounds so good<3333.

i think i like this song even more than 'by myself'

gahh T____T our mushroom. anyone got a swf version? :P wants to keep replaying without pressing the button on youtube.

Guest zane87

There are songs that u'll addicted to it once u listen for the 1st time, in other times u'll fall in love with a song after u listened to it for the 1st time, Fany's OST is the type that u'll fall in love with it.... at least for me, that's the only song i played since yesterday, yeah... THE ONLY SONG I'VE PLAYED SINCE YESTERDAY UNTIL NOW!!

And i watched the teaser of Fany & K.will's duet and once again, Fany shook my heart with her voice, like some1 said above that song show more of Fany's vocal capability cos from wat i heard the pitch is higher than "By Myself", another great song to be expected from Fany and K.will since we know he is 1 of the recognized singer in korea....

Even though Fany is not perfect yet and still lacking a lot in the singing skills but she's only 20 years old, she still have a long career way to go and a lot of space for improve, which she'll definitely show us the improvement in the future, so dun expect a 20 years old singer of an idol group to have the singing standard of a senior singer with 10 years exp....

Ok while we have our spotlight focused on Fany at the moment, dun forget the activities that other members gonna take part in, the MC of music core, i can't wait to know who they are too, but i believe whoever from snsd going to take over the MC mic, they will show us the best they have and doing jus fine, cos they're that type of girls who will work their hardest in every work....

And finally dun forget our little deer, Yoona who will greet us on tv screen in April.... :)

Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 18 days to go until its 1st airing....

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;
:w00t: :w00t: ok this year is truly their year ;)

i knew they're not going to just disappear while on their break lol.

excuse my bias, but i'm hoping one of them will be Sica.. but then again.. she's too quiet? :P

so anyone will do rofl.

ehh, you don't have to be "loud" to be a MC. sohee is quiet but she's been an mc two times. as long as you have the personality, you can be an MC. you have to be bubbly and sound super excited for even the most boring performances ever.

then again...i don't exactly think sica, taeyeon, and hyoyeon have the mc personality so for some reason i really can't imagine them as MCs. sunny is already mc'ing her own show so i don't think she'll mc either. yoona will be too busy with her drama so she's out. i actually do think seohyun will make a good mc b/c she's pretty cheerful although quiet but my gut feeling is telling me soori for sure. there is also a BIG chance it could be tiffany seeng how popular she is.

anyways, im betting my money on yuri and sooyoung cuz they just scream mc material

Guest falling_star_142

^

^

yeah

even though i secretly pray for JeTi/ Taeny since i'm biased lol

i bet my money on SooRi too lol

but anyone is fine hehe

anyway i hoped they did Destiny not Talk about love

but yeah again anything from Soshi is fine

*can't stop replay Fany's 2 songs*

Guest naurz

hahah wow so many student but its like playing.. wheres wally but instead wheres snsd?? kekeke.

im glad tiffany gets all this opportunity seriously after all those idiot antis remarks..she deserve all this i hope it goes no1. like taeyeon.

A break dont seem like a break hehe they are such in high demands.

i too cant wait for jessica's solo

and i hope hyoyeon will come out more this year.

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

wow!!! i have goosebumps listening to tiffany in her duet with k will

its just NICE!!!!!!! great!! it harmonize just well...

and i lovee the song in the ost..

good job fanny!!!! ^_^

the vocal from SNSD is no doubt...

they are great...and they can sing well!!!!!!!!

SNSD HWAITING!!!!!

sorry for not being able to comment here all the time...T_T

Guest Senorita_

Yay! That's great news <3 I guess Music Core will be their last appearance cos they're not listed on Inkigayo. I wonder who are two MCs are? I think Tiffany and Sooyoung or Tae Yeon :)

Archived