少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 months since the girls had their Gee comeback stage. It feels like yesterday that we saw their performance. But the girls deserve a well-deserved break. I do hope they'll come back around summer with a new song, and hopefully, release their 2nd album in September :)

Guest tohoblaq

Tiffany's new song is REALLY good. I love her voice in this song. I'm just so proud of all the girls. They've proven that they have a strong relationship with each other, proven themselves as a strong girl group with powerful vocals, proven themselves to be able to succeed even when they have solo works, and they have totally earned their place as one of the top groups in Korea. Hopefully they'll earn recognition as the top Asian girl group soon. :)

SNSD Fighting!

Guest zane87

Ya....i've been repeating the song for 4 hours.... and i still listen to it even though it changed my weather here from a bright shiny day into a gloom cloudy day and now it's heavy rain here but i still keep listening to the song, it jus too beautiful and occupied me.... :)

Fany's voice is so unique and the way she sing this song with her voice gives me a feel she's singing her own story, and after i read the lyrics the feel is stronger it's so lonely, i think only Fany can give me this kind of feeling singing this song, ppl might think other ppl could have done better but i dun think it would give me the same feeling like Fany did.....

My eyes were teary all the time while i'm listening to her song, i hope she will have chance to promote this song... cos i'm really in love with it....

Tiffany fighting !!!

Guest yienyienyien

I've been trying to find this clip of the girls that I saw a couple of days ago on youtube but I forgot it. It's like a clip of them where I remember Yoona was sleeping or leaning on a chair without makeup and the guy who was interviewing was trying to talk to her and she was covering her face. And then I remember Taeyeon getting her hair done and she put her hand up to the stylist to not say anything. Also, I remember another part where the interviewer went up to Yoona and by the way she turned to look at him he said it looks like she was in a CF or something. I know this is a lot of blabbing but would anyone have a clue or know what the clip is? Thank you!

i think u meant KBS entertainment relay? ^^ It should be this one

I really love fany's new song, it's really good. :D :D It somehow calms me down..beautiful song. <333 :wub:

I'm really excited for yoong's new drama!! :D She looks fantastic, i love her new hair.

Guest zahieyjunki

Seohyun in no 24 for the body list?

I thought only Yoona was there!!!

ouhh she even higher than Yoona!!

woah~ I envy her body!!

Loll I thought the uniform endorsement is illegal now right?

but how come..??

I love JunSica besides JaySica!!

they're so adorable pairing! thnx eunice & baby-swts for Elite scans!!

Goshh I love Hyo now with her hair!! She sure have flawless hair in the group!!~

I've just know that Yoona and Sooyoung did not enter the uni together!!

Sooyoung will go to Joongang uni & Yoona to Dongkuk uni!!

I thought they were in same course~

Fany solo will have the mv? wow that's great!!

Should Taeng & Sunny had their mv too!

Their goodbye stage is tomorrow on MuBank then on MuCore and lastly on Inki!! ouww so sad!

Can't believe 3 months just passed like that!~ Soy, thnx for the news!

Let's Talk About Love? I hope they're going to have special stage with other artiste but we know its not!

Tiffany new single just made No 1 on Cyworld realtime chart

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv257/ds90000/TifCy.jpg

No 1? woah! that so fast only a day the song on top of the chart!!

omg full song out

SNSD Tiffany - 나 혼자서 By Myself [Full]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJDXIRBf9Es

tiffany is love <3 lovely song <3<3

thnx for the link!! I wouldn't expect this song as the best song ever from the girls!

I love this~ the best ballad ever!

OMG!! Cinderella Man pics is out!! Yoona incredibly the gorjess than the other female cast!!

But who's the other male guy in the pics? Love Yoona with the purple bag!!

Suits her more!!~

looking forward for the subs from our soshisubs!! thnx for the pics~

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ It already release out on youtube in full ver. You can check it urself!!

hehe.. too lazy to post the link!

articles for today!!

[25.03.09] Online sentiments towards SNSD - Yoona came out top for looks, Taeyeon for talent and Seohyun for image

2q00xgw.jpg

How did the netizens judge and rate the Korean girl group SNSD online?

This was the question posed by www.wisenut.com's online Internet poll system (www.buzzinsight.net), and SNSD's Yoona came out top for her looks while fellow member and leader Taeyeon received high praise for her talents. SNSD's maknae Seohyun won over netizens with her overall pure and clean image.

Seohyun won the highest marks in an online Korean portal that aggregates netizens' goodwill and sentiments towards SNSD, with Yuri and Yoona placed after her.

Although there were negative comments and remarks every now and then such as "Her face is too big" and "She's too tall", the majority of the netizens' opinions towards Seohyun's image was generally positive and glowing. Comments and remarks such as "Oh she's so beautiful", "She's so cute" and "She's so slender" made up 96.9% of the replies left behind by netizens on Seohyun.

Besides judging the girls on their image, netizens also debated on the individual talents they had such as singing, dancing and acting. The majority of the first impressions left by SNSD on netizens was that the girls were "pure and innocent" while being "cute and interesting" at the same time. As such, it was little wonder that SNSD won approval ratings of as high as 84 marks when the netizens were polled.

Meanwhile, SNSD's "Gee" had received overwhelming support and response online ever since the song's release in early January. Investigations had shown that ever since the release of the "Gee" MV on January 7th, SNSD achieved their highest level of fame and recognition online in close to a year. The amount of attention they had received was twice as much as what they got in the wake of the "Dream Concert silence incident" in June 2008.

This round of investigations canvassed homepages and blogs related to SNSD, the results returned from major search engines on the keyword '소녀시대 (SNSD)' as well as relevant materials on the girls found on all kinds of interactive media mediums such as television and radio message bulletin boards. The raw data was then processed and generated into statistics for comparison and analysis.

www.wisenut.com's online Internet poll system (www.buzzinsight.net) collected 12,830 pieces of relevant information before selecting 1,454 articles for closer analysis. Out of these 1,454 articles, the system extracted 2,150 suitable candidates for polling before examining the results to determine the level of support SNSD had on these media platforms.

Credits: newsen.com

Translation: zjh319@yoonachina and bubzooka@soshified.com

Guest silis7noy

Although Gee's No 1 streak is over now, they're saying that there's still some possibility Gee might win No 1 tomorrow on Music Bank - because tomorrow's a special monthly chart where fans can vote. It's a long shot but it'd just be hilarious if they won again LOL.

Also check out Gee's airplay count(the number of times the song was played on TV & radio during song's promotion):

Last year SNSD's 2nd single "SonyuShidae" had airplay count of 68.

For this year's Gee the airplay count is 1536 :blink:

They've certainly come a long way. What a career they are building.

^

if tomorrow is monthly chart i think high chance snsd gonna win

they've been #1 since the start till couple of week ago

if they didnt win i think it's weird lol XD isnt beside fan's voting it's also based on how long they've been #1 ?

and wow 1536x ??????? @_@

Yoona Taeyeon and Seohyun huehuehue

Seohyun deserves her title ^^ she's so innocent clean and pure

whos not loving her and those negative comments towards her which only a few lol they're totally jealous of her

they can never be in seohyun's level GO MAKNAE!!!!

yoona she's talented not only coz her look and for taeyeon yah well what else can you say hahaha she's the IT girl now

Guest naurz

^ i was just about to ask that isnt it a Monthly over all tomorrow so that means there is a high chance of the girls winning music bank right

Guest silis7noy

^ the monthly chart is not that simple it seems. Well anyways they say the total points are already known and Gee is many points behind the number one song. But some fans are saying it may be possible to overcome that with fan votes so that's the situation we have. Don't get your hopes up too high though :)

Also I see Fany's single still holding no 1 at Cywolrd realtime chart so that means it is likely to debut No 1 on the final daily chart tomorrow. U go girl Fany!

^

so i guess no point winning so many mutizen lol XD if they're losing in the end based on tomorrow's voting only no?

i think they wont win monthly then hahaha it's ok then beside tomorrow is their last Gee perf so yah well im gonna miss the gals for real

hope they will make a comeback soon, and for taeyeon to just stop all variety shows for a while and get rest

Guest naurz

^ ah i see so it not really a over all over all thing then... well the 9 win is a great thing and if they did win again tomorrow it would be just a bonus..

i wonder when she would be able to perform it live i remember her saying at MTV show. she wanted to perform solo to show what she can really do and this is a dream come true for her. cause its a real thing and not cardboard guest kekeke..

GOOD LUCK!!!

Oh right.

Happy 600th day Anniversary to our Girls.

March 28, 2009

SNSD, forever though right just another stepping stone in their career.

Guest zane87

The monthly chart score is about the same with how they do with weekly, jus that they'll add in the score from the offline sales and total up along with mobile and online chart score, it's nothing to do with fan votes, but fans can continue to purchase download their idol's songs through mobile or listen to the song on the respective online charts' website, that will give additional points.

However judging from the situation that the girls' songs have been dropped out of top 10 on most of the chart as they're ending their promotion soon, their mobile and online charts' point had lose to davichi, and offline sales chart, we all know that sj has dominate it, so.... yeah, i won't say that our girls dun have chance at all since there're no absolute in this world, but i'll rather say they have a very low chance.....

Anyway it's nothing to be bother about cos the girls oredy set an epic record at the moment with the magical number, so why don't we jus leave it be.... :)

edit: ^Oh yeah, totally forgot about that, Happy 600th day Anniversary to the girls, thx for reminding Soy

Archived