少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest kmelendez12

Did anyone see the movie "Hello Schoolgirl"????

I WAS SO SURPRISED THAT SOO YOUNG WAS IN IT!!!!

She was SOOOO good and SOOOO cute!!!

Her acting was REALLLLL good....

FIGHTING SOO YOUNG~~~

Where do you saw the movie. I want to see it.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest simplicityx3

I've been trying to find this clip of the girls that I saw a couple of days ago on youtube but I forgot it. It's like a clip of them where I remember Yoona was sleeping or leaning on a chair without makeup and the guy who was interviewing was trying to talk to her and she was covering her face. And then I remember Taeyeon getting her hair done and she put her hand up to the stylist to not say anything. Also, I remember another part where the interviewer went up to Yoona and by the way she turned to look at him he said it looks like she was in a CF or something. I know this is a lot of blabbing but would anyone have a clue or know what the clip is? Thank you!

Guest zane87

OMG!!! those Elite pics r so jjang.... all in HQ.... judging from their hairstyle i think the photoshoot was done during their 3 months promotion period, oh gosh they even have

time to do this despite their hectic schedule at that time..... +.+

BTW jus wan to clear up my mind about something, isn't the endorsement of school uniform are not allowed anymore? i remember there was an article about the government

of korea forbid the use of celebrities to promote school uniforms, no? hmm.... they might have solved the conflict i guess.....

why is anyone not happy the seo hyun got in the the 25!!!

i sure am and it's shocking too haha...^-^

will have to watch video as soo as i get home.

of course i'm happy about it but when it comes the listing done by mnet, it bcomes not that spazz worthy cos mnet's ranking oways doesn't make sense, u'll know wat i mean

if u see the full list but yet i'm happy that the girls oways have certain spots in these ranking chart, just that..... yeah i think it's not that great compare to other ranking that

looks more systematic.... well it's jus my personal thought....

And Hyo looks prettier nowadays, she looks a lot mature that her actual age, i believe after a few years she'll show a great lady's charm...

Yay.... Fany's OST gonna out today....i wonder when is it.... looking forward to it..... O.O

Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 19 days to go until its 1st airing....

edit: simplicityx3, i believe this is the clip u're looking for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vOWGq6Y7aw...re=channel_page

Guest vpower

Tiffany's solo is out well first part teaser http://bestgm.saramin.co.kr/zboard/zboard....1&no=112231 use IE for it to work i love it love it. but mine stuff up stupid computer i will wait for YT

thank you so much for the link!

now that i've heard the beginning and how it connects to the chorus, i really like it. how Tiffany sings the beginning verses gives the song a very emotional feel.

Guest XiahxTiffany

gosh YoonA has to be dead tired rite now

only like 18 days left til the air of the drama!!!

i cannt wait :)

another series where i get to see her pretty face everyday!!

So sadly the girls are going to be doing their 'Goodbye Stages' for all the big music shows this weekend. I still can't believe it's been almost 3 months since the 'Gee' craze brought the girls back. Hopefully they'll keep their promise and come back this Summer after they focus on their own solo stuff for a bit. Like Sunny said on Radio Star, these solo things are one time things, SNSD is forever, so don't forget that.

Anyways on this week's Music Bank the girls are going to be performing "Let's Talk About Love" ... haha This is probably my third/fourth favorite song on the album. And also the Nell pictures were false, the pictures of Yuri in that MV is for K.Will's new MV for his new song that will featured Tiffany. Looks like we have a lot to look forward to during our girls' "hiatus" (they always work so hard .. even though their group is supposed to be relaxing.)

Guest nightmare.

^ thanks Soy for the information. It's nice that the girls will perform Let's Talk About Love. Sad that the girls have to do goodbye stage. I hope there will be many solo activities from the girls so we can see the girls everyweek.lol

Guest Lishathestain

So sadly the girls are going to be doing their 'Goodbye Stages' for all the big music shows this weekend. I still can't believe it's been almost 3 months since the 'Gee' craze brought the girls back. Hopefully they'll keep their promise and come back this Summer after they focus on their own solo stuff for a bit. Like Sunny said on Radio Star, these solo things are one time things, SNSD is forever, so don't forget that.

Anyways on this week's Music Bank the girls are going to be performing "Let's Talk About Love" ... haha This is probably my third/fourth favorite song on the album. And also the Nell pictures were false, the pictures of Yuri in that MV is for K.Will's new MV for his new song that will featured Tiffany. Looks like we have a lot to look forward to during our girls' "hiatus" (they always work so hard .. even though their group is supposed to be relaxing.)

"Let's Talk About Love" ?! ok so honestly that's my least fave in the album but that doesn't mean i don't like it. & well Destiny is kinda impossible to perform live anyway..

but yea, I'm so exciteddddd~ :w00t: :w00t:

and I'm gonna miss them being on music shows :tears: at least we would have Tiffany's solo while we're waiting for their comeback again ^^

Ok wow haha another misunderstanding.

Tiffany's duet with K.Will will be featured on his album, but the MV with Yuri will be his title track and won't include Tiffany. Hopefully he does perform this duet with Tiffany though. Looks like K.Will gets to work with 2 SNSD members on two completely different ways. I'm excited.

Guest roseseraphix

Let's Talk About Love? :o though it's my least favourite song frm the mini album, i still like it though. XD

Guest modernaffair

omg lets tlak abot lvoe is like the best song ever. i was even thinking if they would be able to sing that at the goodbye stage. omg this is kinda unbelieveable since i thought they may be singing the songs they sang at the first perf at mubank. im liek so excited for lets tlak abotu love. i love that song far more than gee.

Archived