少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest zahieyjunki

jingg, thnx for Pattaya pics!!

they looks so gorgeous!!!

It's not like they're taking a long break they not doing anything!!

All of them will continue their solo activities and still perform in many events & maybe prepare for the next album!

chungmah, those are Elle BTS pics right?

Hyo looks stunning in the ripped jeans!!

sherie_smiththnx for ur Pattaya pics!!

Sunny & Taeng doing saranghaeyo is cute!!

The baseball game is played at Korea huh? no wonder we heard the girls song!

lisha, thnx for sponsored clothing pics! fany looks hott with the outfit plus the colourful nails!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XiahxTiffany

seriously? they are playing Himnae rite now at the World Cups?

wow the girls are majorly loved by everyone

i bet everyone is dancing to it lol :)

Wow they played Himnae in Baseball World Championship??? AWESOME!!!!!

that song is out to cheer up and i think it's fit the atmosphere^^

Himnae Himnae!!!!

Wah thanks for the Vids of them in pattaya

the gals look so happy there ^^

Guest baby-swts

awww thnx for the clips :D

love the outfits ^_^

too adorable <3 i loved the into the new world perf :wub:

reminds me of the good ol' newbie days :P

Guest vietdragon2285

^^

awww at least maknae was ok, she still go back up and sang. i think sunny was the only one that notice it since she was right nice to her. i REALLY hope that netizens don't blow this out of proportion and say something totally untrue.

Guest naurz

^^

awww at least maknae was ok, she still go back up and sang. i think sunny was the only one that notice it since she was right nice to her. i REALLY hope that netizens don't blow this out of proportion and say something totally untrue.

its actually a step not a carpet my bad.. but i dont think they will blame her for that i mean who in the world would put a step on the stage o.O. BUT if they do .. there REALLY is something wrong with them

pattaya music snsd performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJSlOWb3tkA...re=channel_page 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3A2WUMzrNI...re=channel_page 2/2

credit to KPOPgerard1

Guest zane87

^ oh...poor maknae...but fortunately she didn't injured....hope the girls be more careful and take good of themselves...

And yay "Himnae!" was played during the championship, it's sure like the title itself to cheer ppl up so they feel like listening to the song will give them strength.... :)

Finally bcos the news of our girls r slowing down as they're going to be on hiatus and i'm so boring i'll do the countdown of Yoona's new drama airing date...

Yoona's New Drama - Cinderella Man, 23 days more until its 1st airing....

edit: ops, bad time to top a page, sry nothing to share, i'll stick to my countdown instead... :P

Guest cantthinkofaname

i dont' think that netizens would blow about seohyun falling, it wasn't her fault, the back of her shoe hit the step and she fell. but poor seohyunnie i hope she's okay, i hope she's not injured and seriously what kind of stage was that? it was so small, no room, i was watching into the new world performance, and the dance looked kind of sloppy...i think it's due to the stage...ugh. seohyun is a strong girl, the fall looked pretty bad but she still got up and danced :) seohyun fighting!

oh and i guess my definition of STAND did come true :)

Support Till All Nine Dominates

and surely this year 2009 these girls dominated all online and offline charts right when gee came out, and dominated MB chart for 9 weeks straight...i will keep on supporting these girls forever and ever...

Guest naurz

i dont' think that netizens would blow about seohyun falling, it wasn't her fault, the back of her shoe hit the step and she fell. but poor seohyunnie i hope she's okay, i hope she's not injured and seriously what kind of stage was that? it was so small, no room, i was watching into the new world performance, and the dance looked kind of sloppy...i think it's due to the stage...ugh. seohyun is a strong girl, the fall looked pretty bad but she still got up and danced :) seohyun fighting!

oh and i guess my definition of STAND did come true :)

Support Till All Nine Dominates

and surely this year 2009 these girls dominated all online and offline charts right when gee came out, and dominated MB chart for 9 weeks straight...i will keep on supporting these girls forever and ever...

yes your definition all the way..

and i agree.. its about quiet now but at least for the subbers they can catch up and all

Guest zahieyjunki

yunholovesme ur STAND definition ftw...

Support Till All Nine Dominates !! that so great~

baboshi, thnx for the link!

ITNW performance was awesome <3!!

zane87 when is the date for Yoong's drama?

23 days more?? wonder if they have finished the shooting or not!

but it's a mini drama right?

Guest kellykim10

yunholovesme ur STAND definition ftw...

Support Till All Nine Dominates !! that so great~

baboshi, thnx for the link!

ITNW performance was awesome <3!!

zane87 when is the date for Yoong's drama?

23 days more?? wonder if they have finished the shooting or not!

but it's a mini drama right?

Yoona's drama, Cinderella Man should start airing on April 15th, Wednesday

and since there's going to be 16 episodes assuming they wont extend it or something, the drama should end 8 weeks after the air date.

because it's a wednesday thursday drama

Omo!~ I found a really good "Gee" fanmade *_* it is so awesome!~ <3 LOVE IT!~ <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFrEo9TKLI...re=channel_page

thank you so much for the link.

That was a MUST WATCH video

The person who made that was also the same person who made one of my faves Let's Go SNSD video ^^

==================================

[HD] TaeYeon(SNSD) - 'Wa' Dance(Mar 22, 2009)

^please don't spam :)

--------------------------

wow today's WGM was so freakin awesome! I'm loving HD more and more^^ He's hilarious haha even though he's always being crazy lol

"who's your favourite?"

"Yuri"

"You out!"

"Tiffany"

"You out"

"Taeyeon!"

"YEAAAAAA shes my wife"

LOLL loved that part

And the part where they celebrated his bdae was so sweet^^

and many more spazz worthy moments..especially with the girls in this episiode!

Guest lolly88

WGM episode is AWESOME

Hyun Don goes like a fan boy when he saw dbsg at the airport

and taeyeon is embarrassed Lols

The girls gave him a cake like the one tat was in Mnet Girls go to school the cake for tiffany

i guess its their tradition plus they each left him a message on a paper ,hyun don was so touched

TaeYeon brought huyn don to meet almost all the sm towners haha cant wait for it to be sub

When the girls perform ,he was like spazzing and doing the dance steps and siwon beside him look at him with a weird look lols

PLUS Many more moments ^^ GREAT EPISODE

Archived