少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naurz

i really love there clothes!!!.. wow air port photos are out aready so i guess yoona was not there. DRAMA!! i would LOVE TO SEE a movie with suju and SNSD.

Guest minanki25

i love their outfits at the airport and love the style

i can't wait to see their perf in thailand but too bad yoona couldn't make it

Guest vietdragon2285

love the pix, lol i couldn't help myself and just went ahead and ordered the style book from dvdheaven. realize chances are even if the stores in my ahead have them that i would not make it there in time before its sold out and that the store probably won't have a lot in stock either.can't wait till get mine. HOPEFULLY the post office won't crumble it like it does with ALL mails =P

Lmao those pics of Jessica with the crown... made me think of Burger King... like those little crowns they give out for happy meals or whatever or kids with birthdays... rofl I chuckled a bit when I saw it.

I want more Fany in those BTS pics T-T

Love the one of Yuri and them standing outside or whatever. Looks pretty candid and the smile on Yuri's face is cute. :3

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

LOL in a way it looks like a crown from BK

but lol u pointed it out so it just came to my mind!!!

does anyone know if YoonA is doing well rite now?

with the drama and stuff i would think that their would be like fanpics of her

doing her drama or something

Guest vietdragon2285

not sure if this pix was posted before but i just came across this movie, i never knew sooyoung had a part in it!

882106hello5snapshot20090320152156.jpg

oh and the movie is called hello school girl

WOW READ THIS !!!! XD

SNSD to teach the 'Gee' dance to Harvard Law School students

20090321094731920b6_095404_0.jpg

Girl group SNSD will be teaching their 'Gee' dance to Ivy League Harvard Law School students.

SNSD will be meeting Harvard Law School students in their SM Entertainment practice room on the coming 26th. Their meeting was requested by Harvard Law School, who will be visiting Korea on the 23rd.

An Harvard Law School official said to Star News during their international phone call, "We have planned to have an event where we learn from SNSD their 'Gee' dance" and "Kim Jaedong will be MC-ing for the show." Law School students will be meeting with government officials and participate in other various activities before starting to explore Korean culture.

It is very unusual that Harvard Law School students are meeting with SNSD. It means that Harvard Law School knew that SNSD was at the top in influencing Korean culture with 'Gee.'

SM Entertainment has had CEO Lee Sooman do lectures about the "Korean Wave" for three years straight to Harvard MBA students, but it is their first time to be affliated with Law School students.

Credit : Star News

Translations credits to daisy @ Soshified

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

LOL!!! are u serious??

Harvard students to learn the dance?

wow LUCKY!!! SMARTIES!!! GOSH 0_0

i wish i was at harvard lol

rite now i know thats not going to happen lol

Guest minanki25

lucky harvard's students im envy them

tiffany's voice is so nice and sweet in Hot Wave interview

i hope someone will upload their performance in thailand

Guest baby-swts

haha harvard students dancing to gee. sounds like fun :D

LOL that was soo cute!!!

the thai radio host even said 'saranghaeyo' to tiffany xDD

haha tiffany is seriously really popular O_O

and lucky harvard bums!!!! >;T

Tiffany is getting a TON of attention recently... first the thing with Nassun, then the news of her solo single, now the radio phone call with Hot Wave... <33 And omg Fany English is jjang. I was like flipping out earlier cause I heard that no one had recorded it, I was about to like die lol...seriously 6 minutes of Fany English and no recording? I would have been one sad panda.

Those ;lskjf'lkadsg lucky Harvard BAWWWWWW I'm so jealous of them..

Guest cantthinkofaname

i really like tiffany when she speaks in english haha, she just has that comfortable relaxing feeling :) and sorry i gotta say the DJ loves to say "uh huh" lmao

Harvard students want to learn Gee? lmao.I want to see how well they can learn,must be fun.:) and perhaps will see more interaction with Tiffany and Jessica speaking to them with their english. :lol:

cant wait! ^^ The style book looks so delicious and i see the ELLE staff unnie from FG with Yul. :D

Thanks for the pictures.

Radio Star is out subbed by SoshiSubs alr. Watch it now! It was said that Sica was being teased the most. lol.

Guest koali_aloalo

WOW READ THIS !!!! XD

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/b...b6_095404_0.jpg

Girl group SNSD will be teaching their 'Gee' dance to Ivy League Harvard Law School students.

SNSD will be meeting Harvard Law School students in their SM Entertainment practice room on the coming 26th. Their meeting was requested by Harvard Law School, who will be visiting Korea on the 23rd.

An Harvard Law School official said to Star News during their international phone call, "We have planned to have an event where we learn from SNSD their 'Gee' dance" and "Kim Jaedong will be MC-ing for the show." Law School students will be meeting with government officials and participate in other various activities before starting to explore Korean culture.

It is very unusual that Harvard Law School students are meeting with SNSD. It means that Harvard Law School knew that SNSD was at the top in influencing Korean culture with 'Gee.'

SM Entertainment has had CEO Lee Sooman do lectures about the "Korean Wave" for three years straight to Harvard MBA students, but it is their first time to be affliated with Law School students.

Credit : Star News

Translations credits to daisy @ Soshified

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

wooow i didn't know this was such a big deal! there's actually a news article! i first heard about it from my friend cause her sister is actually going to be one of the students visiting south korea (supposedly she was one of the winners and they get to go to korea for a pretty cheap price and visit all kinds of celebrities and stuff) T_T i'm so jealous!

thanks for those pics of the girls - they look so pretty =)

can't wait till someone uploads their perf in thailand!

Guest Lishathestain

More from MBC Come To Play

111e130b49c4669c48acd8.jpg131e130b49c4669d499ff0.jpg

111e130b49c4669a408703.jpg

141e130b49c4669b425892.jpg

21361330.jpg

28804800.jpg

51289191.jpg

92097969.jpg

12678273.jpg

32898580.jpg

Hyo looks really pretty ^^

31112832.jpg

75125891.jpg

c;http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/yoonkim/photosketch/

Guest Senorita_

WOW READ THIS !!!! XD

Lol! Agreed, it's absolutely wow! :P This means the students knew about SNSD and Gee, that's very awesome! The girls will be thrilled about this! It would be awesome if we can see the clip of the girls teaching Gee to the students ^^

Archived