少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest pp.paeng

Ohhh !!! a nicely Ryeowook ....

I would like to listen to a song which wriiten by him and sang by Kim Taeyeon for most.

I think it's really nice for honest.

Girls' Generation is now in Thailand !!

Hope to see them for most !!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^

well idk if there will be Kissing scene between Yoona and KSW or not but if there is i hope the fans not gonna be childish and jealous and bashing KSW since this guy is senior and already married and has a child, not like they're doing it for fun @_@ but for the sake of the drama

kissing scene is unavoidable that's the risk if yoona wants to be an actress atleast it's not make love scene @_@ i bet the kissing scene only like that cheesy kinda kiss where they only put their lips against each other and do nothing lol XD

^

ow the gals already in Thailand?

aaah lucky thai fans

i hope there will be pics soon or fancam

i read at SSF that Tiffany OST song is a solo song

Yeah supposedly there was something on cyworld? or something like that about a solo song Tiffany is releasing... The pic or whatever of the thing said "Tiffany - Digital Single Balmae Event".... I couldn't translate Balmae cause my Korean fails so... yeah.

I can't say I'm thrilled at the prospect of there being a kissing scene in Cinderella Man but, hey, it's not like Yoona can avoid that kind of thing forever as an actress. And fans just need to like... understand and accept the fact that as an actress there are going to be things like that where Yoona will be required to do things for the sake of the drama or movie or whichever thing she's acting in. Of course there'll always be the obsessive fans who get all up in arms about it but hopefully the majority of people learn to cope with it in the case that there is a kissing scene or the like.

Guest cantthinkofaname

that is so cute, ryeowook wanting to compose a song for taeyeon...that's just too ubber cute hahaha, never thought that wookie would do that seriously :D i would like to hear a full song compose by wookie though :) and super junior should let him hahahaha

Guest kellykim10

the girls are rocking their shades in the airport pics~

i <3 when the girls are wearing casual clothes

the blood donating pictures are adorable

and i love how sica's face and donghae's face are next to each other ^^

i finally got my elle mag/stylebook today. im so happy lol

Omg pictures from the airport~~

They really do look glamourous with those glasses on rofl. But where is dear Fany? D: I don't see her... Am I blind or did the photographer just not capture her in the photos? baw... I wanna see Fany in sunglasses too...

Pattaya event is being broadcasted eventually right?

Omg pictures from the airport~~

They really do look glamourous with those glasses on rofl. But where is dear Fany? D: I don't see her... Am I blind or did the photographer just not capture her in the photos? baw... I wanna see Fany in sunglasses too...

Pattaya event is being broadcasted eventually right?

Dess she's there the one with long straight hair behind jessica wearing all black and grey vest XD

that's tiffany ROFL XD

i think it's suppose to be today on the 21st but idk why they already there with their Gee outfit =/

Dess she's there the one with long straight hair behind jessica wearing all black and grey vest XD

that's tiffany ROFL XD

WTF for some reason I so did not recognize her. Damn I fail LOL

oh... gawd i am a fail Fanyatic, seriously. I should be able to recognize her profile but... bawwww the extensions and sunglasses threw me off. I should've realized the one next to Jessica would be her though lmao they're like attached at the hips nowadays...

WTF for some reason I so did not recognize her. Damn I fail LOL

oh... gawd i am a fail Fanyatic, seriously. I should be able to recognize her profile but... bawwww the extensions and sunglasses threw me off. I should've realized the one next to Jessica would be her though lmao they're like attached at the hips nowadays...

mwahahaha i was kinda confused myself when i saw the pics but here look

http://girls.nonun.com/data/original/17644.jpg

her smile yes?

it's so her none have that kinda smile cept tiffany kekeke

aw JeNy ♥ ^^

Guest lolly88

taeyeon and hyun don house on wgm

will be shown on the 29th

they are neighbours with shin young and her husband

SNSD Thailand is one of the top search on naver lols

its at no 8

2b9d58d066e47bf2572c84a.jpg

C:baidu

mwahahaha i was kinda confused myself when i saw the pics but here look

http://girls.nonun.com/data/original/17644.jpg

her smile yes?

it's so her none have that kinda smile cept tiffany kekeke

aw JeNy ♥ ^^

Oh yeah definitely. I don't know how I didn't see that, Tiffany has too unique of a smile for it to belong to anyone else. Her outfit is hot too.

JeTi is real. Period. T-T

Guest XiahxTiffany

the girls lost at Music Bank !! o well 9 wins straight

nothing to complain about lol

Taengoo's apartment is just soo cute!! i cant say anything!! :)

^

lol 9 is ALOT XD

and they're not there too =/

taeyeon and hyun don house on wgm

will be shown on the 29th

they are neighbours with shin young and her husband

SNSD Thailand is one of the top search on naver lols

its at no 8

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7610/2b9d...7bf2572c84a.jpg

C:baidu

ppl just cant get enough of soshi XD

Oh yeah definitely. I don't know how I didn't see that, Tiffany has too unique of a smile for it to belong to anyone else. Her outfit is hot too.

JeTi is real. Period. T-T

RIGHT ON JETI FTW!!! hahaha

Hello! I have a request! Does anyone have these mini-me's?

http://file.chosunonline.com//article/2009...48876835256.jpg

i6igt4.gifsfaqsx.gifxfrxa9.gif

nq714m.gif10zn19l.gif2lb04f6.gif

mc7qlv.gifieqvjc.jpgpdhg.gif

Guest PooPocky

hehe haven't posted in this thread for a long time, but i've been stalking it that's for sure! XD

thanks everyone for sharing all the pics!!

style book

everyone look so GorJess~~~~

i'm kinda use to seeing sica with short hair, her with long hair now is kinda weird for me, maybe it's because of her bangs...

i like her with side bangs or no bangs better :)

i really like everyone's style, though i dont think i can dress like a doll like sica XD

i'm more like sooyoung or yuri's style ^^

girls @ airport

omo they look so stylish!

i'm wondering what's that red thing on hyoyeon's shirt, it's sticking out like an eyesore XD

they look so cool with sunglasses, maknae ah~ so pretty~

fany got an extention?! it looks good on her!

>/////< sica ah we know you have a very nice body, dont tempt our eyes like that! X3

blood drive pics

oh i've never seen those before! thanks for sharing!!

i esp. <3 the one with their heads form into a heart, it's so cute~

and sica and donghae's next to each other with the same expression! <3333

and here I have a question:

i found this on youtube while browsing through the girls' videos, i was wondering is there a english subbed?

the video is viet subbed

thanks~

here's the video:

Archived