Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cantthinkofaname

is this possible taeyeon and hyun don home

in wgm ??

i saw this on the net

if its real its looks really nice ,though its so girly

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5396/69f9a254a858a075574e00e.jpg

C:KRMTV,BAIDU

oh my gosh that house is so home welcoming, i love it hahaha the designs are cute too :D

and about that ring thing of jessica and jaejoong...it's kind of PATHETIC...geez...but i have a feeling that it's allkpop that is stirring up crap with snsd, since the writers of allkpop don't like snsd lmao

Guest Lishathestain

is this possible taeyeon and hyun don home

in wgm ??

i saw this on the net

if its real its looks really nice ,though its so girly

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5396/69f9...a075574e00e.jpg

C:KRMTV,BAIDU

wow that is like the cutest kitchen ever o_O i want!! lol.

lol and JaeSica is just bff, imo. not that i'd mind if it's true, but some netizens' reasoning is just stupid -_-

Guest Coopcayke

LOL! The "doll house" is so cute!!! I can totally imagine Taeng living in it (can't imagine him in it tho) :lol:

JaeSica?? I thought they're shopping buddies? XD

Guest vietdragon2285

anyone able to find a internet site that sells the ellegirl magazine with the style book that doesn't charge a insane shipping cost?

not to undermine Gee's popularity...i think its still number 1 because isent melon and all the charts and how much people actually download the song??? well i think SNSD gained alot of fans with Gee and ended up downloading the song while on the other hand their old fans bought the album. While with Super Junior most ELF bought the album they had like 150,000 preorders and in less then a week the album sold 44,000 copies so they dominated offline charts...but this is probably the only song I like from SNSD and actually followed their activities with Gee.

and i was just on allkpop and after the Taeyeon and Kangin rumor died down netizens need something else to talk about the digged up century old pics of Jaejoong and Jessica wearing the same ring and claim they are dating. lols

Melon counts all the digital downloads (sales) the artist makes. SNSD has raked in already billion of dollars for SM, song wise 'Gee' was super popular and all those pre-orders were made even without the idea of knowing what their album would sound like which means that the people that preordered were already fans of them, and not based on the content of the album. SM artists always (for the most cases, the more popular groups) have extremely strong fanbases that help with the offline charts, but to be able to score on the online charts has been what SNSD (and a lot of SM artists, to be honest) have been struggling with. For SM to have this incredible hit come from a girl group, none the less, justifies 'Gee's popularity with not only their fans but a lot of people in Korea. I have a lot of friends that say SNSD is like everywhere right now in Korea and everyone is like in love with them. 'Gee' hopefully won't be the peak of their career though, hopefully they'll continue to move up ^^

that house looks amajing! if it really is dondon and taengoo's house, it's very suitable and i love it <3

looks like a cute doll house, very girly, lol i can already see dondon's shy and embarrassed expression

when (if) he walks in!

and that rumor with jae and sica (although I love both soooo much) i doubt it's true. netizens are crazy

and love LOVE to make up rumors to spice up their lives...

-Rebecca

Guest x_JiEun_x

tiffany and hyori in the same shirt! tiffany wore the shirt on one of the come to play performances

click to see hyori

more pictures of hyori with the shirt on is in the hyori nylon thread in korean celeb photos.

Guest naurz

WGM Tae home whooo ... looks like my old room when i was baby - age 7, and it does look like a doll house it doesnt look to comfortable.

and about the jessica think seriously it really that much of a big deal,

ok i dont think its true BUT!! if they are, they are at a right age they are 20ish already

even if they are idol they need to experience normal human stuff like dating and it not like they are going to get married tomorrow or anything

Guest Skittles1200

Hey everyone!

i just saw SNSD's battle at star battle on youtube, and now Im a fan.

anyways, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get those pictures?

Guest kellykim10

Hey everyone!

i just saw SNSD's battle at star battle on youtube, and now Im a fan.

anyways, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get those pictures?

Welcome new soshi fan! lol

you could always visit soshified.com

ssf basically has everything for us soshi fans ^^

from fast news updates to pictures, videos and subbed videos and so much more

Guest Shortyyy126

awwww seohyun.. i want a daughter like her (and yoona).

2zxw96d.jpg

cr; new.join.com & sosiz.

it came with an article by the way. :)

chinchin update

9hszdj.jpg

afterschool in the houseee. (and maydoni)

ivfjw2.jpg

14dlzpc.jpg

w7zwvq.gif

"sorry sorry sorry sorry, 내가, 내가, 내가, 먼저"

cr;sosiz

Guest lucky_tin06

cant believe the girls will end their promotions :C

i would really miss them performing in Inki and MB

well,,,in would be looking forward to HB

and hope they will sing in a lot of OST :D

and Yonna's new drama too

rrggg I would have to wait four months

for their next album but I knows its gonna be worth it

(since ive been waiting for Gee for 9 long months lol)

well,,thanx for all the news and pics guyzzz

really appriciate it :)

T-T I really want that style book but

dont have any money and dought

parents will give me (sigh)

Guest zahieyjunki

yeah, bout JaeSica thingy, they're really best friend so it dosn't matter if they wore the same rings right?

I like that pairing too!~

I approved them if they were gonna date or something!! hehe..

goshh, Taeng home just like a kid house!!~

Are they ready to have kids or what?

I just hope they don't sleep together!!

econxp, thnx for the link!

Maknae looks so gorgeous beside JHM!!

Just like mother & daughter!

shortyyy126, thnx for chin chin pics!

loll~ Taeng dance to Sorry Sorry!

and pic with After School & Maydoni is my favs!!~

Guest baby_bo

hello ..

i haven't posted on these thread for a long time.. i just keep on lurking..

would just like to comment on some things.. hehehe

about the news ofour girls ending their gee promotions, it's kinda sad.. but im glad they will be able to do their own thing now.. and they could rest.. :D

ill be patiently waiting for their next album :D

about kangin and taeyeon's issue about the ring.. this was so funny.. i was laughing out loud when i read the news.. these crazy netizens should watch kangji's first epi.. hehehe :rolleyes:

and now jessica and my baby jaejoong.. this is crazy, jaejoong was wearing a tiffany and co ring.. so is jessica. haha everybody can have that ring, i think even hyoyeon has that ring too.. so does that mean hyoyeon's dating jaejoong too?? :P haha really funny..

but anyway, im just happy.. our girls are doing really good.. and they deserve all these awards, attentions and recognitions.. i pray for them to win awards at the end of this year :D

SNSD FIGHTING!

S♥NE FIGHTING!

Guest baboshi

the room is uber girly<3

i hope that's their house cuz it's sooo cute.

it def. fits with taeyeon's XD

i want it lol.

Which of the girls' styles is/are your favorite? And which style is/closest to your own style?

I'm gonna go with tiffany's, jessica's, & yuri's. i love their casual outfits, it's cuteee.

As for my own style, i'm an abercrombie-type girl x] & i tend to wear denim shorts, tanks, converses, etc. alot.

i guess it's closest to jeny's.

idk if it's shared already, but this is cute.

9 fanboys<3

[CLIP] Fanboys Dancing To SNSD's Gee

Guest cantthinkofaname

Which of the girls' styles is/are your favorite? And which style is/closest to your own style?

hm...nice question...and kind of hard to choose between these great girls with such wonderful styles...but then yet...i'll have to choose...eh...i can't choose lmao, i love each and one of their styles. it appeals to me a lot and closest...i have no clue...or maybe my brain isn't working tonight

Archived