少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest yujin869

This is why I'm so proud of this girl. Even though she has the nickname "ddilfany", out of all the members, she's the one who always tries the hardest. I guess that's why I wasn't really surprised when Nasun said that she practiced till dawn for the "Come To Play" performance.

I'm really glad that a lot of people are FINALLY recognizing Tiffany's talent now, although I think they should've recognized that a long time ago. I'm glad that they're finally praising her for her voice, and not just because she's cute and has a bubbly personality.

Way to go, Fany <333

......agree they must've seen it since their debut......many sees only her cute mistakes...kkk

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great that Fany is getting offers, when I watch her performance in 'Come to Play',

I was really amazed with all the hardwork she made to have an amazing perfomance with Nassun ^^

Fany FIGHTING! ♥

I know you guys posted pictures/scans, but I just found this almost-HQ scans

of Yoona, not sure if you someone posted them already :x

16h0utx.jpg

o6yxx1.jpg

10efrdd.jpg

25koeuc.jpg

mif9e1.jpg

ip8w1e.jpg

315z9zt.jpg

Credits: limyoona

Guest zahieyjunki

If they were gonna release another mini album, it's a day for us fans!!

but seems like IDK if it's yes!

coz dbsk & shinee still have their comeback season and the girls were gonna have their long break while waiting for their next comeback turn!~

I'm also awaitin their album releasing on 9/9/09!! such a perfect date!~

but you guys think, if they were nominate in music awards like Mnet KM festival/Mnet 20's choice, are they going to attend the event?

yeah probably you guys knowing the problems right?

I was assume they were having their 1st concert in next year or maybe promote the group out of Korea!~

but overall, still happy the girls have a great time this year!~

Guest KsDreams

I'll go with single in summer and mini/full album in 09/09/09, I dont care, SM have to release smth that day.

As for Fany, I'm happy for her, she is getting recognized as a singer and that's good. I also feel like since their comeback, more members are getting exposure and that's what I've been waiting for.

yeah tiff got more attentions now.....than the past......

but i think they can't release a mini album then an album just 4 months b4 end of the year.....f you're a good businessman you wouldn't do that (learned from economics class last tuesday, 2nd day of of being a senior hs).....but we didn't know it's still far to predict but i guess they'll really release an album......the first promotion single on july 19 (debut perf 2nd anniv.)....and as soy says the 2nd song on 9/9/9.......kkkk.......

they're really great.....and hoping they'll win now (i mean all not just 1) the best girlgroup this year

soshi jjang!!! :wub:

I think it's possible, not always smart but sometimes smart/logic doesn't make sense. Like how SNSD was supposed to come back at the end of 08 but it was pushed all the way to the glorious 09.

On a side note, does anyone else realize how popular 'Gee' really is. Right now it's still the 2nd song on Melon, even after 3 months of promotion it only went down a notch. Even their sunbae's 'Sorry, Sorry' is at 6th place, and it was released like a week ago. 'Gee' is honestly extremely explosive, I don't think the girls will be able to come back with anything as big but those that say that 'Gee' was only popular because of when it was released should go look at charts online, because SNSD is dominating and they're almost done with promotions for it. I was afraid that SNSD would be labeled as the group that sang "KY" but at least now haha when you look back, they had 'Gee' as well.

Guest Kara_Hyori

i'm super going to miss SNSD's gee performances, but they did awesome with that song..

so proud of them for winning so many times..

the style book is jjang, I want that so badly but there's no more stock in DVDHeaven, many people/fans must have pre-ordered already... does someone know where can we buy those other than DVDHeaven??

Yoong cut her hair for that drama? well although it will be a while for me to get used to her new hairstyle, honestly speaking she still looks pretty...

Guest crazy51

hello people! I think it's my first time posting in this awesome thread ^____^

On a side note, does anyone else realize how popular 'Gee' really is. Right now it's still the 2nd song on Melon, even after 3 months of promotion it only went down a notch. Even their sunbae's 'Sorry, Sorry' is at 6th place, and it was released like a week ago. 'Gee' is honestly extremely explosive, I don't think the girls will be able to come back with anything as big but those that say that 'Gee' was only popular because of when it was released should go look at charts online, because SNSD is dominating and they're almost done with promotions for it. I was afraid that SNSD would be labeled as the group that sang "KY" but at least now haha when you look back, they had 'Gee' as well.

I'm amazed at how unbelievably popular Gee is. Sometimes it feels like this is too good to be true. :)

It annoys me when people accused that SNSD and Gee achieved such popularity because there's "no competition", but look at the chart now. They're still dominating after months. The others come and go, but Gee still rocks the charts.

I was also afraid that SNSD would be remembered as the lollipop-KY group, but now I'm glad that now they're having Gee too.

Honestly, I didn't expect the girls to achieved this much. I knew they'll make a great comeback, but I didn't expect it to be this great. They've surpassed my expectations as a fan. I'm so proud being a S♥ne.

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ thnx for Yoona elle pics!!

I love the first one and with the flowers!!

one more pic at SM Town concert!

gallery_6485_64_71919.jpg

credit : Icy_S>ne @ SSF

I've just listen the all MR removed the girls version!!

No doubt the girls really can sing live & they are awesome singing and dance at the same time!~

especially Gee & ITNW~

You should listen it!~

Guest simplicityx3

Yoona with KSW shooting Cinderella Man

Gasp* You can put any style on Yoona and she will always look beautiful. She is one very beautiful girl. She does look a lot mature like this.

Guest cantthinkofaname

those new scans of yoona is freaken HOT...seriously yoona should become a model after snsd disbands or something, she so great at it!!!

more please if someone is going to upload them i want to see more of sooyoung and yuri scans

I think it's possible, not always smart but sometimes smart/logic doesn't make sense. Like how SNSD was supposed to come back at the end of 08 but it was pushed all the way to the glorious 09.

i too think so @ the bolded part.But i hope my predictions are wrong or maybe Gee is too big of a hit to be beaten.lmao. anyway i wonder if Gee will be able to get the Song Of The Year this year? not too impossible looking at this song's popularity.

and my gosh Yoong's HQ pics in the style book T_T i really hope my friend can find it in Korea, Seoul.pleasegodineedthatbook.

It's great that Fany is getting offers, when I watch her performance in 'Come to Play',

I was really amazed with all the hardwork she made to have an amazing perfomance with Nassun ^^

Fany FIGHTING! ♥

http://i41.tinypic.com/16h0utx.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/o6yxx1.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/10efrdd.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/25koeuc.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/mif9e1.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/ip8w1e.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/315z9zt.jpg

OH MY :o

WOW Yoona so GORJESS!!! like WOW im speechless >.<

she's so hot like for real T_T ok no wonder so many guys like her

if im a guy i will chase her too lol

Guest Coopcayke

OMG!! *jaw dropped* Yoona's so gorgeous!!! I repeat, I'm soooo envious of her hair!! ><

She's like a pro model! This girl is totally awesome.. so talented <3

No matter if SNSD can't have another Gee. They'd still be as great as ever.

I have faith in them, especially after I read their recent interviews.

It shows how mature the girls have become and how humble they are.

Guest waanroro

yoonaaaa nuna is loveeeeeeeeee ♥

she's gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and adorableee !!

thanks a lot for the pics =)

Guest Senorita_

oh there's also news that fany will be featured in k.will's upcoming album. :)

here's the full article for anyone who's interested.

I'm so happy that Tiffany is featuring in K.Will's album! She's finally getting lot's of jobs because of her talents - and I'm very proud of her.

About their 2nd album, I do agree with other Sones that it should be released on 9/9/09, it will be a remarkable day to remember. If they do come back during the Summer, i think it'll be just a mini-album, then they can promote their new song for 2 months, stop and prepare for their 2nd album :)

Guest JJ.biased

someone informed me d sm's list of stars this year:

1. SNSD

2. SuJu

3. SHINee

4. probably new group (but they'll debut merely nxt year so unsure)

5. summer album

6. snsd full length ( 2 tracks 4 promotion)

7. suju (a single or another song from their current album)

8. the most awaited csjh comeback (but this too might be slated nxt year bcoz of steph's condition)

9. then last is winter album

snsd will comeback probably by august or july........but it will b happier f they'll release their 2nd album on their 2nd anniversary....(agust 2...ITNW release not the debut perf july 19)......and will promote the second track by mid september or october

.......but they arent disapear in tv unlyk most of artists taking their brake coz we can still see some of their members......

....it's not a happy year 4 cassies in korea coz there is no dbsk in korea this year.....

and also she said that jang ri-in might comeback this year

Fany FIGHTING! ♥

http://i41.tinypic.com/16h0utx.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/o6yxx1.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/10efrdd.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/25koeuc.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/mif9e1.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/ip8w1e.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/315z9zt.jpg

Yehs SNSD WILL definately have another album ^^ and on a side note.. I thought dbsk was coming back in the middle of the year? shrugs~

And omg those photos of yoonA she is so pretty TT" she suits being a model very well ~

Guest zahieyjunki

another news guys!!

SNSD's surprise appearance during Infinity Challenge's 'Revealing women's hearts' special

200903071045241001_1.jpg

SNSD will be making a surprise appearance on MBC's Infinity Challenge which will air on the 7th.

During the recording of the Infinity Challenge Women's Day Special 'What women wants', SNSD together with the Infinity Challenge members decided that understanding what women are thinking deep-down in their hearts will reveal what they really want. They then split up into 5 man teams, each consisting of 2 Infinity Challenge members and 3 SNSD members, to fulfil their missions on the streets. The first group was made up of Park Myungsoo, Yoo Jaesuk, Jessica, Yuri and Taeyeon; the second group was made up of Jung Hyungdon, Jung Junha, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon; Junjin, No Hongchul, Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany made up the last group.

Infinity Challenge and SNSD went straight to the streets, and gave their all in order to understand what the women they bumped into wanted.

On the other hand, Park Myungsoo's Giant Star Show which aired one and a half year ago has been revived, with SNSD making an appearance. SNSD's cute songs and dance captured the hearts of the ahjussi fans in the show, namely Park Myungsoo himself, Yoo Jaesuk, No Hongchul, Jung Hyungdon, Jung Junha and Junjin.

Credits: newsen.com

Translation: 密阳朴夫人@junjin百度吧 and bubzooka@soshified.com

Guest naurz

^^^ thats has already been shown just waiting for the sub but you can find that epi on YT

heheh that when hyoyeon, sooyoung and sunny try to run away when they found out they are in dons team hahaha

Guest nightmare.

SNSD are really popular this year.

Yuri in new MV and Fany in new song? Great!

Fany can rap?

I think all SNSD can rap.lol.

Yul, Hyo, Sooyoung, Yoong, and Fany can rap. And I think Tae also can rap.

SNSD jjang!

Archived