少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

Guest silis7noy

Uh oh, there's a little bit of controversy over what Sooyoung said on SangSang Plus...eek.

http://breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=98263&section=sc4

Sooyoung's "blunt remark" is ranking number one on Naver search.

VV

she said "Does Lee Young Ja's body makes your heart beat fast?"

which is quite...rude, considering that it's kinda awkward and Lee Young Ja is her sunbae.

Apparently the controversy is not because of the rude remark. This kind of remark is standard in Korean tv so that's not the problem.

The deal is that she forgot to address Lee Young Ja as "Ms. Lee Young Ja", saying Ms is needed when talking about sunbaes.

But in the show the sentence "Lee Young Ja's body makes your heart beat fast" was already used as a comic caption and SY was just quoting it.

It's just another ridiculous attempt by antis to pick on them again. No need to talk about this again.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Zoolander_
Uh oh, there's a little bit of controversy over what Sooyoung said on SangSang Plus...eek.

http://breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=98263&section=sc4

Sooyoung's "blunt remark" is ranking number one on Naver search.

VV

she said "Does Lee Young Ja's body makes your heart beat fast?"

which is quite...rude, considering that it's kinda awkward and Lee Young Ja is her sunbae.

however...it might've been better if the PD edited that out of the show so it wouldn't cause SNSD anymore trouble..

What?! Of coarse they didn't edit it out. Why would they edit such a harmless thing out?

I honestly don't see how that comment is rude at all. The old couple that gave the hint said the same thing (actually there's was in more a derogatory tone where as Sooyoung's was just asking Yoona if the heart beating faster would apply). Just look at Jae Hoon and Jung Hwan, on the same show they said sooyoung looked like a Cabbage Patch doll and Whoopi Goldberg. It's mind blowing that netizens would single out that comment and even sink to the level of putting words in her mouth to draw a response and inflame a controversy.

Also, looking up Lee Youngja it seems like she's a comedian and her masculine physique is part of her shtick. I found a few clips of her on variety shows with both other people and herself joking about her physique.

I probably shouldn't even pay attention to such absurd things found online but sometimes I just . . . . Ugh.

Guest Mellerz

C h i n C h i n 0 9 0 3 1 1

2rddf77.gif

"Yeah! Nine wins! Okay! Okay! Whoo!"

1zqsjer.gif

A little chilli there, Tae? LOL

2uhy4ir.gif

How many times you gotta look at the camera?

28rd0rt.gif

Haha, she's such a dork ^__^

20z1u1k.gif

She's stretching to make herself taller.

(watch out, sunny)

zxw6k0.gif

And that's how you end a show

300r9l1.jpg

Check out more HERE @ wondergeneration.wordpress.com

people, don't go overboard with the sooyoung misunderstanding news.

let it slide. it's too pity of a scene to even talk about. calm down, please.

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

man Taengoo can u get any dorkier? no way!!!

and really guys forget wat Sooyoung said

really she probably knows she made a mistake

and really not addressing her as Ms. really come on -_-

dont u call ur teacher like yo Kim or something?

well thats wat i do lol

but the point is dont make this a big deal

and just let it go antis are just trying to bring up a contreversy -_-

Guest vietdragon2285

^^

oooooh thats a pretty pic of fany. i wonder if they girls actually play the games they do CF for....but somehow i doubt it since their always so busy and i'm sure if i were them, i would rest n relax durin my free time lol.

Guest Econxp

^i call my teacher by his/her first name, that's because im in college so im considered an adult but then korea's different

i really hope sooyoung's okay, netizen tend to blow everything out of proportion. esp with this whole respect thing, i remember taeyeon's incident and it seems like she's been quiet ever since. sooyoung hwaiting!

Guest daLida08

HAHAH...just a fangirls...:D

TotaLLy Love..♥

untitled.jpguntitledm.jpg

siWon such a hugger :D 1st hug with fany..2nd hug both of them..sica & fany..hehe..totally satisfied..weeee~

caps by me

Guest starduster34

Just saw the girls on Champagne and boy do they look good! :D

I enjoyed their Circus dance. They should defintely come up with a new routine when they get the chance to.

Seriously! RAWR!!!

^ Comment to above about Sooyoungs statement: I'm sure she didn't think at the time that it would be blown out so proportionally. It will eventually die down.

Guest Lishathestain

^

^ i don't know who is luckier, siwon & jeti, lmao.

sica ran into his arms with her head down like a little girl :3

you would think with all the hugging, the fangirls would go crazy & all anti.

090313Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Gee Multiangle @ MegaTV The M

lol i'd say shiwon. i mean hugging 2 pretty girls @ the same time?? playaaa~ rofl.

somehow i don't want them to stop promoting gee haha~ greedy fan.

hot Fany! :P

31216703.jpg

c;astagged.

Guest Lucky

OMG so cuteee!!! jeti and siwon.

he's so lucky to be able to hug both!!!

its okay, he's hot, so why not.lmao.

thanks for sharing.hehe.

I'm still so proud of the girls. POWER OF 9.

seems like netizens love to picky every lil thing snsd said while kinda ignore others who's commenting the same kinda way

anywaaaayyy OMG this is a beautiful sight >.<

HAHAH...just a fangirls...:D

TotaLLy Love..♥

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r340/da...86/untitled.jpg http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r340/da...6/untitledm.jpg

siWon such a hugger :D 1st hug with fany..2nd hug both of them..sica & fany..hehe..totally satisfied..weeee~

caps by me

wow shiwon lol XD not enough to hug fany but he needs to hug 2 LOL JENY hahaha

everyone got JENY SYNDROME you just cant deny it lol XD

Guest kellykim10

i just finished watching champagne

and a lot of the things they were talking about were hilarious

especially when they were talking about seohyun sitting on a hidden fart/whoopie cushion

and how she said it wasn't her immediately

seohyun is such a cute innocent girl ^^

and also when yuri talked about a fan meeting was funny

also sica's "oh my god" was <33

overall the whole show was hilarious!

090313 [sJ CAM] CONGRATULATING SNSD + DANCING TO GEE

haesicaaaa! x] hae tapped jessica hard & then she hit him back.

siwon hugs jessica & tiffany. guhhhh.

ok form that cam, i once said from soshi fancam one that at the end seems like donghae came to jessica but idk coz the cam not that focus

but in that suju cam seems like it 2:57 donghae walk to the back (if im not wrong sica stand in the back after hugging with fany right?)

you can see donghae walking to the back and did they hug??????? :unsure:

Guest zahieyjunki

Donghae say wut to Sica??!!

Chuka hamnida?? For real!!!

The girls with lollipop!! cuter than ever <3!

thaomin, thnx for Yoong pics!!

OMG! Kwon Sang Woo looks so old!!

Yoona has the best day of her life!~

baboshi, thnx for champagne caps!!

the girls been hit again by the pot! haha~

Fany looks adorable on MuCore!! she got to wear pink!

http://i39.tinypic.com/725a1u.jpg

c ; snsdchina + miwa_chan

Kind it off!! but they looks smexy! that's what I think!

the sneakers may be too big for Taeng & Sunny..

jingg, thnx for the link!! the show was great + the girls were there!

YulSic shocking face !! SooRi & JeNy being so active now..

mimiirin, thnx for the thai magazine!!

I think its for the member who's very close each other!!

baboshi, that's not the real poll!! It was just a fanmade from Thai fans so all the list so wrong!

wonder why Taeyeon is not in higher place!!

I think she should and everyone knows it! but at least the top 3 main in SNSD make it!

If you haven't posted your message for SNSD yet, here's your last chance the thread will be closed tomorrow (March 15th):

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14611

It's for the Dear SNSD book that Soshified is compiling for the girls, so make sure you take this opportunity to tell them how much you like them as a fan and how proud they've made all of us felt this past year and few months.

I totally forgot!! I will do it! thnx Soy for make up such a brilliant idea for them!!

hediyung thnx for Yuri caps!! u must be shipper of her..

kris_argee, oh mann!! fany looks beautiful on mabinogi pic!

Woah Siwon hugged JeNy!! cute moments!!

Guest zahieyjunki

13.3.2009 Tiffany's fresh and lively performance with Nassun

20090313193226418e7_194209_0.jpg

SNSD's Tiffany followed up Han Seungyeon (Kara) as a supporter for Na.Sun (Nassun).

Tiffany featured in Na.Sun's new song 'Nor Ruh Wa' (Come Play) during KBS live shooting of 'Music Bank' on the 13th.

'Come Play' has been a topic of discussion due to the featuring of Han Seungyeon. Han Seungyeon featured in Na.Sun's performances starting from 'M Countdown' on the 5th as well as 'Music Bank' on 6th, 'Show! Music Center' on 7th and 'Inkigayo' on the 8th.

Tiffany, following up on Han Seungyeon started off with Na.Sun at 'Music Bank' on the 13th and will be featuring on 'Show! Music Center' and 'Inkigayo' on the 14th and 15th.

Tiffany was the center of attention during 'Music Bank' performance with her fresh and bright personality.

One of Na.Sun's representatives stated, "It is great that girls from the best female groups like Han Seungyeon and Tiffany are helping out" and "Tiffany's fun-loving and lively personality goes well with 'Come Play's concept and image".

On the other hand, Na.Sun's second minalbum 'Na.Sun's Happy Face' includes songs by E-Tribe, Han Seungyeon (Kara) and Kim Kyungrok (V.O.S). Also, Kim Eunjung and Ha Jooyun (Jewerly S) and Sori featured in the MV making an impressive entrance to the music industry.

---

Credits: Yahoo, Korea. & NewsEn

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

Translation: k_tyeon.x3 @ soshified.com

Archived