Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cantthinkofaname

i just noticed that the girls are really bad at throwing flowers

just like someone mentioned

Yoona and Yuri worst of them all !!! lol

i still love them <3

lmao

yeah i agree, for example, yoona, when they won in MB that one time

and she tried throwing the bouquet instead of it flying into the crowd, it lands on the stage instead

i cracked up laughing, but yoona was so adorable though :D

i wonder...has any of those bouquet hit a person's head before...hahaha

Guest angelstars20

hi guys

i heard that they're going to stop promoting "GEE" nxt wk? can some1 clarify that for me?

Guest Supersnsd

Congratulation with 9 girls !!!! Your guys so cool . i am so touch , when they give hug together.

SNSD FIGHTING !!!!!!!

New chinchin co-dj for Taeyeon? So no more Kangyeon?

If so Aww I'm going to miss Kangyeon they did so well together, and are both so good at talking.

I'm really happe and proud that SNSD has 8 Wins and broke the record ^_^

2 months of Gee! Gosh that went by pretty fast.

I'm Happy that Fany's leg is better =D

^

Thanks for the link i love seeing DaeYoon lol

Let's dream big!!!

They can make it. Maybe the fans will think this as we say in the forum all over again. Wouldn't it be nice to have 9 win and close it to their Sunbae with such a great exit???

Let's dream big!!!!

Let's smack him together everytime he overworks our baby shall we??

But again, it's just that all of his artist (including SNSD) is such a hard worker. They don't want to waste their time sitting around.

Evidence no.1 : (Stupid) Tiffany still perform while she's injured. I really want to put her stay on the chair and give big speech about the importance of proper healing process. I'm so mad at her for performing in that condition (not to mention how she move around and walks like it's nothing).

I just watch the donor campaign with SUJU and SNSD and I love their interaction with each other. I hope the fans will be more relax and except the fact that they are close to each other. I don't want to read more attack to the girls cause I want them to be comfortable around their family.

yes i think if they could win another mutizen with suju there it will be great and im sure there will be super generation moment

and some fans should just eat it up lol XD

smack SM XD yah he overworked the kids, the gals sure dont want to just sit around but now they're like no time to rest sigh -_-

i just hope after gee promotion ended they will have lil rest eventho some wont =/

cause like i read that they will have overseas promotion and then concert but idk

lol ddilfany >.< but atleast SM not making her to dance, seems like the gals quite professional no matter what problem they're dealing

these gals just keep on going, that's amazed me sometimes

^ aww cute. xD

yoona should be banned from throwing anymore flowers.... rotfl.

http://i43.tinypic.com/33bhno6.jpg

let's have a flashback from one of their other wins... (i forget which).

http://i39.tinypic.com/90wx3k.gif

rotfl i just realized that hyoyeon laughed and pointed at yoona both times. ^_^

cr; blu_smiley@soshified.

asfhjk ROFL !!!!!!! Yoona :sweatingbullets:

honey you should just stop with flowers it's not your thing LOL XD

so funny *hug yoona*

Guest vietdragon2285

^^

lmao that was a hilarious episode. i can't wait till the 2nd part. all the guys were spazzing over yoona haha

i wouldn't mind getting flowers thrown at from yoona! only if i goes far enough for me to catch it lol.

yoona is gonna cause a riot one day cuz now when the guys see she is getting ready to throw the flowers they would all run

up next to the stage to catch it lmao.

Guest Mellerz

8th win. Amajjing. The girls even cried. Aww. Hm, a 9th win would be perfect, eh? LOL

2lwklys.gif

Go Ladies! Taengoo tryna hide XD

And a few randomies from That Guy's Girl MV by 24/7 with Yoona.

2ij2s1y.gif

Such a pretty, little face.. no?

723hc4.gif

Kekeke... so innocent eating her bagel.

qx0u8y.gif

Her smile at the end was so convincing...

(in the scene after, she runs up to her lover -__-)

I got a bit jealous for some reason, but its her smile that got me!

Guest vietdragon2285

haha it would be simply AMAZING if SoShi and BoA were to do a song together! but i doubt that would happen anytime soon since BoA is busy in america and japan =(

lol the worst part is since i'm in america and also a BoA fan, come to think of it i listened to both BoA and SoShi when they first came out and just fell in love with them. but yeah back to the worst part, the WORST part is BoA is so close but is doing ALOT of her activities on the other side of the states while i'm on the complete opposite =(

UGH then there is still HB which really really doesn't look like i'll be able to attend =(

but YES LOVE BOTH SoShi and BoA!!!

edit

OH LOOKS LIKE FANY IS ALL BETTER!! she is able to dance again from the music core perf. it only been a week or 2 hasn't it? lol i'm kinda conflicted now, i want to say that its probably wasn't as serious as alot of us thought but then if it wasn't serious she wouldn't have a cast on....but the good thing is she is all better, but in my opinion i think she should lay off the heels for another week but thats juts me lol.

What's with the violent screams from the audience. O_O

Sounded like someone was getting killed. <333

LOL XD yah soshi fans have deadly scream lol XD

Wow im glad to see tiffany can dance again^^

the perf so good and the fans just awesome hahaha

i love this song so much and already been 2 months i still loving it lol

Guest zahieyjunki

thnx for yesterday MuBank pics!!

The one that Sica hugs Fany was heaven!! Love that part!!

ROFL~ Taeng!!! she just smiled away while others still crying~!! Taeng ftw..

I don't know how to suggests for the girls birthday gifts!!

Coz I don't know what their favourites!~

Maybe I'll try to figure it out!!

I love their outfits for today MuCore!! and 1st time Fany & Yoona tied their hair!

itachixneji, the girls hold the record for most winning record!! 8th time..

No one surpassed them!! If they managed to hold this record, they will have MVP award based on the higher score on each week!!

Last time it's DBSK so maybe the girls turn to grab it!!

Thnx for Chin Chin pics Shortyyy126 !!

I can't wait who's her co-partner next!!

Melinda, thnx for the gifs..

Archived