少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread

Guest Soy

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh!!! congratualations for the girls!!! yeah 7th Mutizen..that's sooo awesome haha...i would like totally die if they are able to make to 10..haha

but anyways congrats to yoona and winning two awards including their win that night at music bank making it 3!!!

aww...they gave her flowers...i've got to see the vids when i leave school today haha...

now woah..haha i want to take a look also and hyun joong and yoona...but mostly minho and yoona...they look amazing together..woah..haha sorry but seriously..equally beautiful and good looking..did he win best new actor?

and now about Shin Hye Sung...haha i just finished reading what he said...aww even if he's an ex-Sm Towner I still call it SM Town love..haha...

For those of you that had wished for a full version of Dear Mom, your wish has been granted.

The girls are performing the song live on Inkigayo (full) this weekend and during the song they're going to show pictures of the girls with their moms as well as letters to their moms, so it's a performance that I'm truly anticipating.

YAY.thanks for the info.:D

I have no idea. I think hahaha since they really can't perform 'Gee' anymore, they just needed something to sing on Inkigayo, and well 'Dear Mom' was getting a lot of attention as it is.

Anyways I know everyone is excited about the girls being on Infinity Challenge, but don't get your hopes too high up because a mbc strike is supposed to happen again very soon so there's no confirmed airing date for their episode yet.

Also Yoona's feature in that new MV is going to be available on OBS in a few hours or so ^^

Soshified is down atm so I don't really have a place to post all this, so haha that's why I cam here ...

It's back up but everyone I've posted is already in the SoSip Mill on Soshified so yeah...

Oh and apparently Sica is the SNSD member that gets invited on the most variety shows .. rofl I guess she declines them because she needs the extra sleep.

oh man i totally cant believe the bolded part..lol Sica. :o and why cant they perform Gee anymore? i dont think that song is old. :( aww.sadded.

Now im loading the SP today..going to watch soon.and yesss Good Morning is subbed. Thanks for the subbing Soshisubs!!

thanks for all the links, people.. :)

omgee aneng and Lisa i totally agree with you guys, they(Minho and Yoong) look so good together.those few screencaps are perfect. *__* edit;;; wow and pictures with another BOF cast member?thanks for the pictures, ♥♥PowerOf9.

Congrats to Soshi for attaining the 7th win on MuBank and our Yoona who won 2 best awards tonight which just proves that her acting was recognized by the Korean public and the judges. :D

Im so happy for them..^^

Guest zahieyjunki

They already tied a record for 7th straight win with Jewelry !!

So, another week to go!!

Plus, SNSD owns January & February monthly K-Pop chart!! that's a good news!!

Can they broke the record for March one?? That's pretty hard but you won't know right?

Yoona & Hyunjoong look like sweet couple together since he has the new haircut!!

I wish he will be on SNSD mv next!

thnx for tonight pic!! the girls doing amazing job tonight!!!

Guest ningmeng

congrats snsd for their 7th win!

and hopefully, the 8th and 9th win too!!!

and yoooooooona <3

she make us so proud, with the 2 awards.

and she got a good spot standing between the 2 BOF cast. -dead-

Guest lolly88

mab2007:She won the female newcomer award and minho won the male for the television category

and also the popularity award voted by netizens with hyunjoong

YoonA looks so pretty i love this picture the most ,

so graceful and elegant in that blue dress

htm20090227222748010700.jpg

She looks so gd standing next to HJ and minho

they match ,i hope in future they star in a drama together ,i wont mind kim bum either haha

they are all good looking guys :blush:

Oh and the flower thing that labelle posted,

yeah i find it amusing too with the 10 bouquet she was holding

,plus the girls were all on stages with F3 and the other ss501 members

stage overcrowded and the girls squealed when they rush to hug yoona ,so cute the things girlfriends do

love the soshi bond ^^

Guest love4dbsk&suju

YOONA AND MINHO IS ADORABLE! (i so see another couple here!)

congrats to Yoona winning TWO AWARDS AND BEATING YEONHEE TO ONE OF THEM :o

the girls performance at the awards show was so weak though

im glad their going to promote Dear Mom and i like the idea of the pictures of them with their moms too ^^

Guest mab2007

mab2007:She won the female newcomer award and minho won the male for the television category

and also the popularity award voted by netizens with hyunjoong

YoonA looks so pretty i love this picture the most ,

so graceful and elegant in that blue dress

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8467/ht...22748010700.jpg

She looks so gd standing next to HJ and minho

they match ,i hope in future they star in a drama together ,i wont mind kim bum either haha

they are all good looking guys :blush:

Oh and the flower thing that labelle posted,

yeah i find it amusing too with the 10 bouquet she was holding

,plus the girls were all on stages with F3 and the other ss501 members

stage overcrowded and the girls squealed when they rush to hug yoona ,so cute the things girlfriends do

love the soshi bond ^^

and how come she have 2 awards?!..what's the other award?

Guest Lishathestain

and how come she have 2 awards?!..what's the other award?

she won best new actress and popularity award ^^

watching the Gee perf @ Baeksang is just awkward rofl. with no fan chants whatsoever :lol:

Guest luumanhgirl

Congratulate our girls won 7th no.1 and Yoong won 2 awards today...

Today was a wonderful day of both S9 and S1..I am really really really happy now..

Our girls should celebrate a big party when they got home.

So excited now..

I hope they can win no.1 next week,I know it is too hard but I still hope so.

Can't wait for Maknae's perf tomorrow.

she won best new actress and popularity award ^^

watching the Gee perf @ Baeksang is just awkward rofl. with no fan chants whatsoever :lol:

haha yeah i know. the whole place was filled with BOF fans, plus the ppl sitting down watching their performance are all actors and actresses or directors..:lol:

at least Yoong got some cheers when she received that award.:D

Just watched the Special Stage today. I thought the Now performance was awesome in the dancing department.They rocked the dance steps. The vocals for both performances were alright, nothing surprisingly awesome(cos they rocks best with their own songs lol).

Guest starduster34

Congratulations! 7th Consecutive Wins

MuBank Performance: Dreams come True & Now = Loving their outfits. Overall, both performances were good. Gee = Great as usual :)

Award Show: The girls look so pretty (especially Yoona) with their make-up on! They should do it more

Heading to class now... Will try to update later!

Guest ryanchoe082

20090227_mubank_result.jpg

congratulations for 7 consecutive wins!

and in the picture they won by like a landslide..isnt that the highest score they've gotten so far? does that set any records in the MUBANK chart?

Guest doremii*

congrats to Yoona for winning @ baeksang awards & also snsd for their win on MB!<3

the Baeksang award performance was so awkward lol I hate watching (drama/movie) awardshow performances because no one cheers lol it's a good thing they didn't flash the camera on the audience's face like other awardshows..

I liked the Dreams Come True perf, that's one of my fav SES songs. It's like a rule for SM artists to perform songs by past SM groups lol

Archived